ECHETLAEUS's latest activity

• ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS updated their status.
    Awesome people realize the awesomeness of other people even if they dont realize themselves.
  • ECHETLAEUS
    For the bullied ones, just to know that you are awesome even if i dont know you, fulfill your self with love forgiveness and compassion...
  • ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS reacted to Kyou's status with Love Love.
  • ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS reacted to alk's status with Pepsi (Enjoyment) Pepsi (Enjoyment).
    nothing like a cool summer eve
  • ECHETLAEUS
    A moment of true peace can heal 1000 days of struggle.
  • ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS reacted to Haus444's comment on ECHETLAEUS's profile post with Nice Nice.
    True love
  • ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS reacted to VaporwaveHistorian's comment on VaporwaveHistorian's profile post with Love Love.
    Thank you! This is very nice and kind. Hopefully better things will happen!
  • ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS reacted to VaporwaveHistorian's status with GiggaChad GiggaChad.
    When I look at your profile posts and react, imagine a very old guy in a Roman forum, hooded cape and all, sitting in the middle of the...
  • ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS reacted to VaporwaveHistorian's status with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    I got rejected from my archaeological excavation application. Apparently, they had to prioritize people with experience, and of course...
  • ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS commented on VaporwaveHistorian's profile post.
    Theres a greek phrase saying: για ολους εχει ο θεος, god has for everyone, what you consider bad news, sometimes is your bigger success.
  • ECHETLAEUS
    Find someone at your worst and celebrate together.
  • ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS commented on ECHETLAEUS's profile post.
    Thats my boyy
  • ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS reacted to 赤い男's comment on ECHETLAEUS's profile post with GiggaChad GiggaChad.
    Now that's what i'm talking about, never let the world drag you down, be stronger every single day, every single minute, every single...
  • ECHETLAEUS
    If you dont give what they want, they call you egoist, if you deny to them to crush your self esteem, ruin your momentum and you keep...
  • ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS commented on ECHETLAEUS's profile post.
    Everything in this life runs with the sexuality. Maybe if not in the way of lust but of energies. If for many reasons the sexual flow of...