ECHETLAEUS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• Back when i was in the military, there was a comrade who he was suffering from mental illness. Nothing ferocious, but deeply emotional. I kinda felt this guy but couldnt help him. He ended up in the hospital and his duty ended.Noones felt him, except some exceptions, the higher ranks laughed or shouted at him but this made it worse. I believe people like him have a huuuge heart but a trambled mind and stomach to brace these hard truths about the life they face and learn. Symptoms like alienation, fear, despair, the feeling about living in an hostile environment because everyones chases their ego path about desires, needs and they try to solve themselves from the infinite problems that created their illogical ego(ego is a survival mechanism, and it gets worse when you have to use it and you dont use it). These people all they want is to have a single happiness and theyll be happy for months.
    I have a strange idea/feeling that the rainbows default position was in a position where violet and indigo colors where in the highest position and red in the last. Did they reversed the poles?(with all these strange instruments, polarity reversal, weather control, frequency-music warfare, cern). Each color signifies a different chakra. Lgbtq community has its flag a reversed flag of rainbow which the primal chakras(ego=need=a character controlled by needs and repressed feelings) are higher than the higher self chakras(love-peace-joy-enlightenment).
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    No, always was.
    Also, there "are" only three colors, red green and d blue we recognise, rest are mixes of those
    Redy also red shift, it has the high frequency and wide amplitude or so, or opposite, I forgot which
    There is a difference between winning and being a winner, wanting to be right and being righteous, telling the truth and being true. There is a difference between desire and reality, many times we impose ourselves externally on others with the belief that our situation will change, while the change comes from internal work. Ego(survival mechanism of the material world) is about neediness and opposission, the spirit is about understanding the need and the percentage of the importance of the need.
    You dont get angry easily because of the injustice and someone did wrong to you, but because you know deep inside of you, that your inner world is as vulnerable as the guilty ones, with the difference of their side is characterized of trying to pull others in their hell situation.
    Low vibrational people dont know any higher than fear, anger, ego, desire, so when they see you vibrate higher than default, dont wonder why they get jealous or intimidated by you, or they try to make you feel bad or they want to make fun of you. Misery loves company.
    big_ping07
    big_ping07
    "misery loves company" is one of the saddest warnings i've had to acknowledge in my 20's. you be doing good and then energy vampires consume everything you've worked towards. i wouldn't even be mad if they actually did something productive with the energy, but no, they just use it to fuel their self-loathing.
    ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS
    These people die by ignoring them. They use ego attachment and emotional manipulation.
    silktrader
    silktrader
    energy vampire? nah man im the energy dealer. i WILL autistically clap and show intense support when they show me a hobby/project of theirs, they WILL downplay their own skill and say they are "not that good", i WILL continue with the severe support anyways
    If you want something special, dont be normal. But there are numerous times the human mind gets trapped in the idea of making special something mediocre. But whats the definition of special? Whats the definition of normal, you choose the amplitude of the frequency you want to vibrate and how much you want to vibrate.
    How can you find love, peace, clear thinking, your path when you get bombed 24/7 with subconscious messages, gmo-other poisons and frequencies of violence, hatred, divorces, pain and losing your loved one. The answer is your inner world. They control everything but they afraid something inside you compared to an ultra weapon and its connected with GOD. Your spirit. The new world order will fail in the end.
    Its the feeling where you feel desperate, where you are bored of people full of toxicity and mediocricity, or you think there are the problem or the problem is you? There are days who pass in silence, days who want to outburst your anger, just to scream, and then go to sleep. Hard days where noone understands you except God, i dont believe, i know hes existing, because belief is something beyond imagination and half reality but the imaginary world is ruling in reality. All i want now is a hug, is a special person but, am i special? All i want is love but i have a hard path infront of me and all i have is to believe the best are on their way.
    VaporwaveHistorian
    VaporwaveHistorian
    I let love for non-humans embrace me when humans feel too toxic. Internet's nice corners are also nice without the need for overwhelming interaction. You can just communicate in a few sentences and log off if it overwhelms you, but it's also very draining if it's a negative echo chamber like Twitter.
    I like the cats and the birds. Sometimes I take this night walk and get to the top floor and watch the distant sea. Distant ships, lights, people I can't see. It feels okay for a moment. I sing to the darkness. Cats are kind, so are the nightbirds. Solitude is refreshing.
    Everyone deserves kindness, so do you. When humans don't show it, nonhumans will. The more you give, the more you'll receive. Allow the love of world and more to embrace you. You deserve that.
    When you stop being driven by ego, you are free. Logic and peace are here for you, our mind Is the paradise and the hell.
    When everything collapses, all you have to do is BREATHE because you arent the ego you arent the image you are the spirit and spirit means to breathe. So enjoy the destination of the journey.
    Why in every single chapter of my life people try to put me down? Why they want to break my character? What did i do wrong?
    The answer is: because they subconsciously fear of what you are able to become. So become their greatest fear. Best way to stop toxic people from your life is to cut relations, fully ignore their existance and focus on your life, and if they appear again just to remind your old patterns, ANNIHILATE THEM.
    Feel the pain, live the moment, visualize a better tommorow but be grateful for todays fruits, feel the pain, explore it, let the flow guide you, your spirit is something greater even stronger than those who persuaded you, those who want to make you believe you are a bunch of flesh and nothing more, a number with an expiration date. Feel your flame, ignite it, cause they made you feel cold by letting them extinguish it. You are the hero, the protagonist of your life, all you have is to get full of energy, set yourself in the present, and give love and happiness to all your people.

Just some thoughts of the moment.......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…