Recent content by eyes

1. eyes

Partnership???

Wasn't there also that guy advertising a shady bag website? I feel like we have a bot problem.
  2. eyes

Agora Road Travelogue (May '24)

Does it have to be a traditional blog post or can we include fiction that we wrote?
  3. eyes

I hate the tendency of leftist youtubers to engage in drama and then pretend they are above it...

I hate the tendency of leftist youtubers to engage in drama and then pretend they are above it all. You're allowed to engage in whatever you want it's your channel but if you're going to throw a punch in an internet slapfight then you can't pretend like you want to move away from drama.
  4. eyes

The Flag and Anthem of Agora Road.

Is the traveler gangtag our coat of arms?
  5. eyes

The Flag and Anthem of Agora Road.

I took the colors from the sexuality flag one.
  6. eyes

The Agora Roleplay Thread

She starts a spiral gesture with her finger and then stops and bows her head slightly. "Sorry mr. Sad and sorry to my friend with the smoke bomb".
  7. panarabgora.jpg

panarabgora.jpg

8. agora-flag.jpg

agora-flag.jpg

9. eyes

She looks down at her milk. It is now grey. She finally turns around. She has a gash where a mouth would be on a normal person. "Well if Lee Harvey Asswad here is planning on assassinating rich people he might want to look into poisoning them, he seems to have a real talent for it." As she...
  10. eyes

"What kind of corporates are you stealing from?" says the girl in the corner curiously in a voice that can only be described as Courier New.
  11. eyes

Out of the darkness, a single glowing white eye turns toward you.
  12. eyes

[ooc: What if we post screenshots from whatever we use to roll dice so we know that nobody's cheating?]
  13. eyes

Agora Road Murder Games

Damn that was embarrassing. Maybe "lesbians use swords" is a rule for a reason.