> 46 notifications
    > tfw
    silktrader
    silktrader
    >be you
    >poop your pants
    >just really make a mess down there
    >desperately try to hide the fact that you pooped your pants
    >the poop smell is so potent that agora users halfway across the world can smell it through their screen
    >they laugh at you for pooping your pants
    >everyone now knows you pooped your pants
    >yfw
    赤い男
    赤い男
    I have so many achievements the only way i receive new ones at this point is when pirate just adds more lmao. :tou2:
    赤い男
    赤い男
    Is not even a flex.
    1715235801188.png
    Actually I think nazis should get what they want: we should deport all of the Indo-Europeans back to Armenia and give Western Europe to the Basque. Not because I think that would be a good policy but because it would be funny.
    > Look for a way to make a navbar appear on every page of a website without copy-pasting the html
    > come up with:

navbar.html
    HTML:
    <ul>
      <li><a href="default.asp">Home</a></li>
      <li><a href="news.asp">News</a></li>
      <li><a href="contact.asp">Contact</a></li>
      <li><a href="about.asp">About</a></li>
    </ul>
    <style>
        ul {
      list-style-type: none;
      margin: 0;
      padding: 0;
    }
    </style>

navbar.php
    PHP:
    echo(fopen("navbar.html", "r"));
    fclose("navbar.html");

website
    HTML:
    <?php include("navbar.php");?>

> this can't be the easiest way
    > look it up
    > stuff like this is used as an example on w3schools
    > fuck

Edit: this code was written as an example I don't actually use asp
    • Pepsi (Enjoyment)
    Reactions: Some_porcupine
    llillilll
    llillilll
    What no scripting skill does to a mf. I just automatically add the navbar to everypage i make with bash.
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    only idea i got was using iframe as navbar, but that is still copying the iframe
    MySpace Tom
    MySpace Tom
    If you're using iframes, you would only need the container HTML, the navbar frame HTML, and each page independently. You shouldn't have to copy navbar code in that case, but you would need to have all of your anchor tags point to the right target element. Iframes have been considered gross and bad for years, but they do work. And there could be easier ways to make them fit into a page with modern CSS rules. Could be worth exploring
    I think most conspiracy theories are created because the conspiracy fact that corporations and governments have created a society that runs on autopilot regardless of what you consume or who you vote for is too scary.
    I hate how agora boomers are so narcissitically convinced that all young people are bad, that when zoomers agree with them on the state of the internet they make up an insane conspiracy theory about some ulterior motive that we have for feeling that way.
    I don't mean to be mean or spoil the fun or anything but I feel like a lot of internet mysteries could have been solved with a little bit of common sense/a proper application of occam's razor.

> Was worldcorp a pedo ring

It was probably just an honest mistake, that would be a pretty stupid way to run a pedo ring but it would be pretty easy to accidentally mistake evil shit that made its way onto the normie net for a generic spooky video and add it to your arg.

> Was the original sad satan (video) creator doing a pizzagate

Probably not. What most likely happened was some dude wanted to create a viral hoax and made the original videos and fake onion link and some loser on 4chan gamejacked his "mysterious darkweb poster" character and used it to show people cp. Also, and I have to moralize for a second, why the fuck would you ruin a man's life over the fakest allegations ever? There is no proof that the anonymous person on 4chan and the uploader of the video are the same person. But what really gets me is that these mystery youtubers will just offhandedly mention that someone was harassed and doxed until they left the internet over the least real allegations ever like it's part of the internet mystery. No, that was bad and you should acknowledge it.

> Is there an original version of sad satan
    Probably not. All the alternatives presented are less likely than the idea that the dude just made it up for a creepypasta.

> lostboy.exe
    Not to be disrespectful to the people who lost their computers but you shouldn't download things from an anonymous website filled with trolls.
    I think the problem with the advice that "you should just be the real you on the internet" is that everyone knows you'll be doxed if you say anything even remotely true about yourself on the internet.
    The conlanging community is the optimal community:
    • There's no money to be made so there's barely any drama
    • It's niche enough that it gatekeeps itself but it is not niche in a way that is interesting to outsiders so it gatekeeps influencers
    • the people in it are reasonably mature so it filters out retards
    Am I a schizoid conspiracy theorist or is the push by the media to portray the dark web as an evil place a psyop? Because all of those vendor sites are fake and made with a static site builder.
    McGovern '72!
    McGovern '72!
    Everything is a psyop. The fact those sites are psyops is a psyop to keep you from buying from any legitimate ones you might come across. But even if you use a legitimate site, that's a psyop, too, because the CIA still gets funding from the drug trade, but at the same time needs to psyop everybody else about the drug trade being rampant and on the interwebs so it gets funding from the government, too. Hell, this comment is a psyop and everything I've said is completely wrong. But yeah you're probably right tbh
    A L I X
    A L I X
    llillilll
    llillilll
    It nakes nice headline to portray deep web as such
    Apparently the reason we are associated with the Dead Internet Theory is because a bunch of normie news outlets wrote about it and cited us as the people who invented it.
    I hate normies who don't understand linguistics but what really makes me want to join linguistics isis is when after I explain for the 500th time that the dictionary isn't god they somehow come to the conclusion that I shouldn't be paid or respected and that academics are somehow a privileged class.
    Huge ties coming in soon, stay tuned
    Sketch Relics
    Sketch Relics
    Kiss-Me-Irish-Giant-Tie-00134.jpg
    MySpace Tom
    MySpace Tom
    At what point does a tie become a bib? :Zorak:
    Sketch Relics
    Sketch Relics
    When food gets on it. :spaceGhost:
    Does the term dark web only refer to onion sites or does it mean every hidden website that requires special software to view?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…