xxXJohn SmithXxx
    No.

Attachments

• 1714537851104683.jpg
      1714537851104683.jpg
      63.6 KB · Views: 1
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: Punp
    I sit down on my wise pillow, as all wise men do, and I wisely ring my bell of wisdom, it is time to be a wise man

3 Foolish men come into my house of wisdom

the first man says, Wise Man, tell me, what is the problem of the world
    I wisely sit and wonder, and I wisely respond with
    "Small hard to read text"
    He is dumbfounded, he goes back to his home and sacrifices the 6 best of his herd,
    he is made from a Fool into a Scholar that day

The second man approaches me, an agitator such as he is glaringly obvious by his foolish stench and tightly clutched funko pop
    He says to me, heart full of malice
    "Wise man, if you're so wise then why haven't you solved all war"
    I do not regard him, nor do I open my eyes, it would be unheavenly for me to do so
    I simply mandate "That is because it is not real"
    Beads of greasy sweat pierce down his face, he begins to hyperventilate,
    he goes to run only to find he has no legs, horrified he clutches his face to scream,
    But nothing comes out
    All that remains to tell the tale of his once fed existence is a half melted funko pop drenched in sweat

the third foolish man comes in, he has a strong air about him, and looks at me with an almost fatherly look of discernment
    "Playing with dolls again son?"
    I sit their, awestruck, I look down at my destroyed funko pop sitting in a glass of water, and gutted sheep plushies

The horror dawns upon me, there were no fools to see me, and no wise man sat down that day
    The true fool was me all along
    untitled.png
    I made the green ones sister, decided since they live in h*ck to make a twisted fucked up version of the background for them to be in, genuinely hate how modern tipping culture has gone so far as to ask me to tip my fucking self checkout machine SAD
    I am TIRED of the Woke agenda
    I want to NAP all DAY and SLEEP all night and the radical WOKE mob want me to WOKE UP AND GO OUTSIDE????
    I am a SLEEPY man, I have snores to do and dreams to be,
    I can no longer stand big media woke tech companies cramming their alarm clock apps and caffeine ads down my throat at every passing turn, and parading around their "Brand new DUMB lamp technology"
    NIGHT IS NOT FOR LIGHT, IT'S MEANT TO BE DARK, IT'S AGAINST NATURE TO STAY UP PAST 6PM!!!!
    It is strictly unamerican!! and anti human!!! it's "Adam and Sleep" not "Adam and WAKE UP GET ON THE BUS AND GO SHOPPING FOR 16 FRE*KING HOURS,"
    on the 7th day god slept!!! and on the other 6 I'll sleep too!
    good day, good night and sweet dreams.

Current Status: TIRED
    daicon4sleep.png
    Drew this to show how SLEEPY I am of this Flipping nonsense
    If Joseph Stalin watched Serial Experiments Lain, I think it would have really opened his eyes and made him into a better person.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…