Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
I shoot with a Canon AutoBoy 2 :cool:
What a beautiful looking camera. You should post your shots to the camera thread. Ping me when you're there.

Window shopping is all it's good for. They do have some rare stuff.
I'd only be interested in Super Potato for window shopping if they have some insanely rare stuff you can't find anywhere else (like dev consoles, proto games, etc) but yeah I've heard foreigners have been driving up their game market. Shit sucks, used to be able to score dirt cheap Japanese PS1 games
With the exchange rate being what it is, it's hardly surprising. I enjoyed going around the expensive shops as if they were museums. Would recommend. There's a similar place in Paris at La Republique where some (generally common) games were on sale for 10,000 euros. It was a joke, but the soy boys were there with hands on chins and wallets.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Obake

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What a beautiful looking camera. You should post your shots to the camera thread. Ping me when you're there.

With the exchange rate being what it is, it's hardly surprising. I enjoyed going around the expensive shops as if they were museums. Would recommend. There's a similar place in Paris at La Republique where some (generally common) games were on sale for 10,000 euros. It was a joke, but the soy boys were there with hands on chins and wallets.
I'll have to look through my albums and see if there's anything I can post. It's mostly pictures of my kids and I still have a few exposures left on my current roll.

Virtual Cafe Awards