• The adventures of lol is no more, i didn't even have the mental capacity to climb out of bronze this time(i used to start gold at placements then stop playing ranked, i was probably plat). I had infinite fun 0 to 30 level as a support main because everyone knew how to play(probably because they are smurfs), the lol i missed were there but at 30 things took a turn for the worse. People that literally can't farm, people that instalock support but refuse to play like one(i had one every other game), people that expect damage from tank supports, A LOT OF racism against turks. I don't know if the fun i had 1 to 30 justifies me malding for the last 2 days. 2 days ago i had 75% win rate and all games looked high elo with a lot of vision,cs and low kill rates, i have about 25% winrate in my last 10 games and i am the only one that uses totems.
    lol called these stats "b+" I killed most towers and did second most damage with a slight difference and lol decides, "well, thats a b+ for you"
    viktor.png
    I have been lol clean for more than 4 years now but since this morning i have a dire feeling that i should play Gragas, stupidly i didn't play gragas when i played lol.
    remember_summer_days
    remember_summer_days
    I went through a sort of Gacha addiction phase. Played like 2 hours everyday and spent around 200 dollars to get one card, that I didn't end up getting lol... After that, I decided to uninstall it, I felt so betrayed by the game, which is sort of my fault really for getting invested in a gacha game lmao.

Though I knew a friend who had a sort of league addiction, he ended up stealing his parent's credit cards to purchase skins. I ended up quitting league of legends around the time I started college, it was just too much of a time commitment. 'It's either league or doing good in college' I told myself. So I ended up limiting myself to only playing on the weekends. With time I only played like 2 games on the weekends, then I only played once every two weekends, and now I haven't played in months xD...
    • Thinking
    Reactions: RIG
    RIG
    RIG
    league is bad 4 u look at lliiiiiiilllllliiiilllll
    remember_summer_days
    remember_summer_days
    AHHH THERE IS A NEW ANNIE SKIN SHIT WHY DID I CHECK NOW I MUST OPEN WALLET

Annie_FrightNightSkin.jpg
    • Scared
    Just finished The Owl House. I can't believe cartoons came such a long way.
    llillilll
    llillilll
    I thought it would be a cartoon about autistic lesbian witches but there are more to it than that, Luz/Amity isn't that present in the cartoon. fandom is obsessed with them sadly.
    • Coffee (Like)
    elia925-6
    elia925-6
    Same for steven universe.
    llillilll
    llillilll
    I didn't watch steven universe because the MC was fat. I might watch it one day tho.
    >Play Stardew Alley for that calming tm experience
    >great day in the ranch tip to toe
    >at night the fucking cat sleeps in front of door soo i can't get in
    >thinking it will GTFO the door waste whole night.
    >get tilted and alt-F4
    What a horrible game
    how are we even supposed to pronounce your username?
    I pronounce it Leell-leell-leell
    I am in a weird station of linux where most software i use is extremely costimizable but i don't have the motivation customizing them or learn their maximum potential. My computer has the potential to look absolutely stunning but it looks like shit rn. I want to fix this somehow.
    This is the adveritsement that is given to me besides female lingerie(is lingerie women exclusive?), yoga pants, extremely suggestive jevelry and once in a blue moon something tech related(which is always something i bought BEFORE i see the ads). I have no fucking idea why they think i have a girlfriend/wife, and now this. It says "serious marriage website" on left and "meet now!" in green box. This is fucking retarded, there is no way for me to be with a religious muslim women, or with a women in general.ciddi_evlilik.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…