Agora Road Family Photo

GENOSAD

...or something equally edgy.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
genosadness.neocities.org
In other online circles that I've been a part of, it's not too uncommon for someone to put together a "family photo" where they draw everyone in an online group doing something that coincides with their dynamic with the rest of the group. With Agora Road being as big and tight-knit as it is, I figured people would be interested in having one of these, but the issue is that there are far too many people and I'm far too untalented in artistry to tackle the whole thing on my own. So, why not make it a collaborative effort?

Here's how it works: I've made a 1440p GIMP file that's mostly blank, save for my own avatar who I've drawn in. To add yourself to the mix, you can either download the image and draw in your avatar, or you could just draw your avatar and have someone else (me) add it to the image for you.
Once you've done so, just post the image with your avatar drawn in, or post your avatar so that it can be added by someone else (me) who'll post the updated image themselves. I'd prefer uploading the image to Catbox, then posting it through the link so that we don't clog up the images on the frontpage... But to spark thread activity, I'm not gonna do that for my first submission :^)
If you can't draw for shit and refuse to do so, but really, really, really want to get in on the photo, you can just beg another Agoran to draw you. Not me though, because I suck and hate drawing.

For anyone who wants to edit the base file directly, click here to download a virus. (I'M KIDDING IT'S THE .xcf FILE)
Anyhow, here's the latest iteration [12 / MAY / 2024 22:48 EST]:
6qxrir.png

Attachments

• agorafam.png
    agorafam.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
This would be great if I had a unique thing that represented me.
Porc used a random image with a even more random filter, you could just do something similar. I can also draw something for you but i should warn that it will be low quality.

Virtual Cafe Awards

A L I X

Cosmic Girl
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Porc used a random image with a even more random filter, you could just do something similar. I can also draw something for you but i should warn that it will be low quality.
This would also be great if I knew what image to use or what should the drawing be
:AquaCry:

Virtual Cafe Awards
This would also be great if I knew what image to use or what should the drawing be
:AquaCry:
dude, why not to use your agora pfp?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards