Found a really weird reverse ElsaGate style content

Miku Simpson

Woohoo Christmas
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure how else to describe this, but I was just on the ol' youtube and came across these videos that are interesting.
The thumbnails of these would be very graphic and specific, but the content of the videos are like your typical fast food style youtube kids content. Thats why it feels like almost a recerse ElsaGate in a way, not sure what the point even is.

I've linked a few of them below here, there's an abundant of these..
General cow violence
Injured cow gives birth while tiger attacks
Mother cow stabs daughter cow with machete
Cow decapitated??
Cow getting pimped out?!?!?
Just wanted to know your thoughts..

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
First one has 6.4 million views, but only 156 comments? The low ratio of comments to views seems to be a trend across all the videos there.
1680443095861.png

1680443161891.png

From their most popular video, with 19M views.

The videos themselves do have some graphic content, though I'm not gonna comb through to see how many do or don't, they definitely do at least sometimes.
I'm curious if these are really intended for 13+ year olds?
The only consolance is they are a smidge better than Mickey Mouse Elsagate where Mickey's family dies in a gas explosion.
1680443378377.png

1680443417360.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, after watching them, the "elsagate" videos are quite tame compare to what I would expect. I sincerely expect to see actual explict contents, or something likes mopemope. Just another over-exaggerated internet urban legend I guess.

Mickey Mouse Elsagate where Mickey's family dies in a gas explosion.
I actually watched the video and no, Mickey's baby didn't die in a gas explosion, and the cartoon was trying to convey the "don't leave the stove turned on" message so it's not even like they were trying to give kids nightmare.

Last edited:

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Honestly elsagate deserves its own subsection of the dead internet theory. Swear to God India is light-years ahead with their AI just based on the sheer number of surreal children's videos they pump out with stock animations and GTA V mods.

There's a whole generation of neglectful parents letting their kids watch this sort of shit with an ipad a mere two inches away from their face.

Frankly I've never understood the point of children oriented entertainment. Like fucking hell why not just turn on some "How it's Made" or something? Not only is that legitimately informative but even as an adult it's strangely hypnotic.

Virtual Cafe Awards
i once found sus animation by pasting-in automix url (the mix-part, not the 11-vid-one), cant find those weird things there since
i posted it here i guess, but cant find it anywhere

wait, got history turned On, will look for it there

edit: found nothing, sus.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

ArsMoriendi

What did the cow do to anyone?!

ElsaGate is about the closest I've come to thinking of the internet in conspiratorial terms. It was just... weirdly reminiscent of 'conditioning' experiments, slipping nasty stuff (though, yes, it's been exaggerated a little) into familiar entertainment, like crushing pills and hiding it in food. Though, as SolidStateSurvivor says, you do have to wonder where the parents are in these scenarios, and why they don't intervene.