dargon's latest activity

• dargon
    dargon reacted to A L I X's status with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    Since today, I have been one year in Agora, and I can safely say that I'm no longer a newfag. Happy Agoran birthday to me. View...
  • dargon
    dargon reacted to Oasisboi's status with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    Tea Status: Weekend+monday/Tuesday Edition Day 98 Oolong ginseng Day 99 Jade tie guan yin -- Day 100 Butterfly pea tea and...
  • dargon
    dargon updated their status.
    dammit freckleskies what do u mean u have "job" and "work" to do? imma update it today and add their questions after maybe we can even...
  • dargon
    dargon commented on endless_self's profile post.
    I mean i get to shoot my gun at some funny guy at the other side, shout "fire in the hole!!" and run around freely what else is there...
  • dargon
    omg forgot to say im postponing the update for monday bc im waiting on one more question thnx for the patience
  • dargon
    i always have a hard time defining a favorite, be it in songs, albums, game, etc bc i never really stop to think "is this good?" "how...
  • dargon
    dargon commented on A L I X's profile post.
    me everytime i remember around the world
  • dargon
    dargon reacted to A L I X's status with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    Currently destroying my ears. View: https://youtu.be/JI5noh4OyXc?si=JJXX7A_rLw7Ixn3D
  • dargon
    dargon reacted to Captain's comment on Vul Lord of the Spiders's profile post with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    France is responsible for global warming
  • dargon
    dargon reacted to big_ping07's comment on dargon's profile post with Angry Angry.
    @silktrader yeah, we're getting poisoned...
  • dargon
    dargon reacted to big_ping07's comment on dargon's profile post with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    yes. full stop.
  • dargon
    dargon commented on dargon's profile post.
    @big_ping07 @silktrader i actually help in everything!! i just can't do it for customer yet, but i served my dad and 1 order (boss got...
  • dargon
    dargon reacted to mydadiscar's comment on dargon's profile post with Love Love.
    i would do so no matter what you looked like
  • dargon
    dargon reacted to GENOSAD's comment on dargon's profile post with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    yeh
  • dargon
    dargon reacted to Rübezahl's comment on dargon's profile post with GiggaChad GiggaChad.
    Idk, what it is but Reze is nice I will just eat it and smile