Recent content by dargon

1. dargon

dammit freckleskies what do u mean u have "job" and "work" to do? imma update it today and add...

dammit freckleskies what do u mean u have "job" and "work" to do? imma update it today and add their questions after maybe we can even get nina to ask something!
  2. dargon

I mean i get to shoot my gun at some funny guy at the other side, shout "fire in the hole!!" and...

I mean i get to shoot my gun at some funny guy at the other side, shout "fire in the hole!!" and run around freely what else is there to life?
  3. dargon

omg forgot to say im postponing the update for monday bc im waiting on one more question thnx...

omg forgot to say im postponing the update for monday bc im waiting on one more question thnx for the patience
  4. dargon

i always have a hard time defining a favorite, be it in songs, albums, game, etc bc i never...

i always have a hard time defining a favorite, be it in songs, albums, game, etc bc i never really stop to think "is this good?" "how good is it?" "how good is it compared to everything else I've listened?" i'm mostly just enjoying and remembering if it's good or fuckin great but "Untourable...
  5. dargon

me everytime i remember around the world

me everytime i remember around the world
  6. dargon

@big_ping07 @silktrader i actually help in everything!! i just can't do it for customer yet, but...

@big_ping07 @silktrader i actually help in everything!! i just can't do it for customer yet, but i served my dad and 1 order (boss got quite disappointed but i did it perfectly of u ask me or my coworker)
  7. dargon

@Aral the funny part is i do whtv the boss says so i know how to make the tasty snacks

@Aral the funny part is i do whtv the boss says so i know how to make the tasty snacks
  8. dargon

i actually have to wear a mesh bc my hair is way too big and boss is a very clean man as he...

i actually have to wear a mesh bc my hair is way too big and boss is a very clean man as he should >: ( should've applied for cafeterias smh
  9. dargon

would u eat a shawarma at a bar if I was the waiter and looked like this [ATTACH]

would u eat a shawarma at a bar if I was the waiter and looked like this
  10. dargon

dude's not a problem solver [ATTACH]

dude's not a problem solver
  11. dargon

yay i'm very glad hope u can get comfy enough in the living room!! everything goes fine in the end

yay i'm very glad hope u can get comfy enough in the living room!! everything goes fine in the end
  12. dargon

ha obvs that challenger isn't going to get achieved alone >: )

ha obvs that challenger isn't going to get achieved alone >: )
  13. dargon

god told me to open the playstore and there I saw mobile TFT

god told me to open the playstore and there I saw mobile TFT
  14. dargon

Agora Quotes

does this count?
  15. 1714590521053.png

1714590521053.png