Recent content by DimGlowie

1. DimGlowie

Pour oil under a car. Wait for the car owner to return. Then pretend to miracle repair the car.

Pour oil under a car. Wait for the car owner to return. Then pretend to miracle repair the car.
  2. DimGlowie

React or Reply: The Choice That Shapes Our Forums

I think a reactions are sometimes more appropriate than replies for example: Low quality bait. High effort answer. Reactions let u address bait without swallowing it.
  3. DimGlowie

thats where i first heard it

thats where i first heard it
  4. DimGlowie

My landlord is so dumb... Im prohibited from smoking on the balcony but there was no mention of...

My landlord is so dumb... Im prohibited from smoking on the balcony but there was no mention of smoking indoors. :pepoSmoke:
  5. DimGlowie

Bananas are overrated

Most of those could never be n.1. fruit. Apples: too thin skin to ship Mangoes: inconveniently large Berries: will turn to mish in shipping Pomegranate: actually a valid candidate, but propably too hard to grow
  6. DimGlowie

Bananas are overrated

Now that i think of it monkeys always eat bananas. Maybe liking bananas is just an evolutionary remnant in humans.
  7. DimGlowie

Bananas are overrated

What fruit do u think should be the most popular? To me it seems there arent really any better candidates. Maybe a pear?
  8. DimGlowie

Bananas are overrated

The only reason bnanas are popular is because cartels were peddling them like mad.
  9. DimGlowie

@Aral regarding the projecting allegations. The only time i enjoy others misfortune is when a...

@Aral regarding the projecting allegations. The only time i enjoy others misfortune is when a dog gives its owner cancer.
  10. DimGlowie

I think i just got an overdose from seeing all the schadenfreude on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk

I think i just got an overdose from seeing all the schadenfreude on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk
  11. DimGlowie

Ppl get happy whenever someone else gets harmed. They get mad over others succeeding.

Ppl get happy whenever someone else gets harmed. They get mad over others succeeding.
  12. DimGlowie

Why does everyone pretend that they have emphaty? if you really know how others feel you will be...

Why does everyone pretend that they have emphaty? if you really know how others feel you will be absolutely disgusted by them. Every day i get surprised how much of a snake the average person is.
  13. DimGlowie

Rust is great and cool. Dont listen to this loser.

Rust is great and cool. Dont listen to this loser.
  14. DimGlowie

What are your objections to Christianity?

Taoistmemes.com is way better than any Christian site. it seems like most Christians just adapt their rrligion to agree with whaterever is seen as true. For example some christians claim that god has nothing against fags. normies try to flex with how well they can shut their eyes and not see the...
  15. DimGlowie

Were living in the second warring states period!

Were living in the second warring states period!