Recent content by eyes

1. eyes

Gonna start on my website

Gonna start on my website
  2. eyes

Agora Quotes

Lewis and Clark pack got me ghost dancing with Odin this shit ain't nothing to me man.
  3. eyes

@赤い男 [ATTACH]

@赤い男
  4. eyes

> be me > be traveler > hit new award level > 46 notifications > tfw

> be me > be traveler > hit new award level > 46 notifications > tfw
  5. eyes

Introduce yourself!

our guy
  6. eyes

Agora Quotes

we are so landback
  7. eyes

The current state of Agora Road

The solution to the cancer that's killing Agora is to take away gui posting and force everyone to post through curl requests.
  8. eyes

Actually I think nazis should get what they want: we should deport all of the Indo-Europeans...

Actually I think nazis should get what they want: we should deport all of the Indo-Europeans back to Armenia and give Western Europe to the Basque. Not because I think that would be a good policy but because it would be funny.
  9. eyes

> Look for a way to make a navbar appear on every page of a website without copy-pasting the...

> Look for a way to make a navbar appear on every page of a website without copy-pasting the html > come up with: navbar.html <ul> <li><a href="default.asp">Home</a></li> <li><a href="news.asp">News</a></li> <li><a href="contact.asp">Contact</a></li> <li><a...
  10. eyes

I think most conspiracy theories are created because the conspiracy fact that corporations and...

I think most conspiracy theories are created because the conspiracy fact that corporations and governments have created a society that runs on autopilot regardless of what you consume or who you vote for is too scary.
  11. eyes

Agora Quotes

If you can't be racist and an enby that's a skill issue.
  12. eyes

The open sewer of "internet debates" is leaking into the forum

No I don't block any users either. I figure even if they say something stupid or start screaming about internet demons or something they might still say something of value at some point.
  13. eyes

I hate how agora boomers are so narcissitically convinced that all young people are bad, that...

I hate how agora boomers are so narcissitically convinced that all young people are bad, that when zoomers agree with them on the state of the internet they make up an insane conspiracy theory about some ulterior motive that we have for feeling that way.
  14. eyes

Agora-chan thread

View: https://twitter.com/paxiti/status/999303992516624385
  15. eyes

The current state of Agora Road

There's a character limit?