Recent content by imnotdeadyet

1. imnotdeadyet

Toxicity of "New Age" Tik-tok Gym Culture

Good write up, I agree with most of what you said. Sadly though online gym culture has been toxic for a long time now, even before tiktok. It's a genre of content full of fake people and fake results and rampant steroid abuse. And it's big, it's big because it works. It works with people you'd...
  2. imnotdeadyet

Phrases that piss you off

Funny you mention irony because that's exactly how it started, as an ironic retort to youtubes draconian monetization guidelines. Most don't even know that terms like "unalive" and "game end" originally come from for children channels posting fortnite content. Just how channels started using it...
  3. imnotdeadyet

imagine making a forum or imageboard which uses a lenguage made by a community that is completely new

Something like this kinda exists, although the language isn't new. Places that use "dead" languages. The minecraft server specifically for esperanto speaking players comes to mind, there's probably many more examples I don't know about.
  4. imnotdeadyet

How long until the collapse?

Complete collapse of an economic system, civil clashes, poverty, mass starvation, death, highest uptick of child drug addicts, widespread child abuse due to immense poverty, pizza hut commercials to name a few. It's worse then most people think it was. America probably isn't going to collapse...
  5. imnotdeadyet

does the zoomer generation have zero tech skills?

We used to bully people for taking uncropped screenshots of social media and instead of that evolving into them learning to take good screenshots or properly saving stuff it evolved into some guy making a bot so that all normies could use it all while promoting some shady websites for a...
  6. imnotdeadyet

Phrases that piss you off

To think this all happened because of self censoring on social media for monetization and dumbshit zoomers not knowing and just adding it to their vernacular. As for me I can't stand anything regarding "democracy", this word is so worn out it doesn't mean anything anymore. "This is extremely...
  7. imnotdeadyet

The Last Good Year?

I meant objectively for me and the majority of the region i reside in, not the entire world and every person obviously. I say objectively because what i say is backed up by actual quantifiable statistics on top of having my own reasons (2008), while post 2019 is bad for more subjective and...
  8. imnotdeadyet

The Last Good Year?

Looking at it objectivly? 2007. The last year where progress in the region seemed to have been made and that there was a brighter future ahead. But then 2008 happened and I've been in 2008 ever since. Last good year for me personally was 2019, pre Corona. When corona and the pandemic started...
  9. imnotdeadyet

Thoughts on the current state of the internet?

The death of flash is a tragedy but inevitable. Flash used to fulfill a roll back when not everyone and especially kids didn't have beastly computers and willing parents to get them anything they want. Browser games are still around albeit in an even lower quality then old flash games and the...
  10. imnotdeadyet

I don't despise it either, too bad that even with all the advancements it still kinda sucks...

I don't despise it either, too bad that even with all the advancements it still kinda sucks. Other forms of AI like voice are scarily good though. @Ashman if we get to a point where it's possible to get consistent results yes, I've seen some clips of people getting close.
  11. imnotdeadyet

AI is great at highlighting just how many people are not very creative :JahySmug:

AI is great at highlighting just how many people are not very creative :JahySmug:
  12. imnotdeadyet

What other forums do you frequent? What do you like about it?

I used to lurk around assemblergames and it's successor obscuregamers. The problem was that the creator refused to sell it to anyone, including anyone trusted in the community. No one really knows why, some say he was sick of running it and that it was getting rife with scammers. The irony is...
  13. imnotdeadyet

Having the displeasure of spending some time in a "micro" apartment really makes me envy how...

Having the displeasure of spending some time in a "micro" apartment really makes me envy how clean and compact these types of apartments can be in Japan. Their living spaces in general are used so efficiently, which is very important especially when the space is so small. With some basic...
  14. imnotdeadyet

Works on my end, albeit slow. Do you host your own front end?

Works on my end, albeit slow. Do you host your own front end?
  15. imnotdeadyet

Clandestine Vasectomy

What's with this retarded obsession with vasectomies? Don't want kids? Use contraceptives or just don't have sex. These options exist for a reason and they don't involve snipping your nuts off or taking a microplastic injection.