Recent content by LeVil_78

1. LeVil_78

lmao I don't go out without a knife since I'm 12 and got into a fight at school with a 15 yrs...

lmao I don't go out without a knife since I'm 12 and got into a fight at school with a 15 yrs old desert dweller
  2. LeVil_78

4chan cringe

what you don't do that?
  3. the fat nerd is NOT interested.png

the fat nerd is NOT interested.png

4. 1652570714828.jpg

1652570714828.jpg

5. va8tbiautgs81.png

va8tbiautgs81.png

6. LeVil_78

true that everytime I take the Paris subway (and I take th metro every day) I see at least one...

true that everytime I take the Paris subway (and I take th metro every day) I see at least one motherfucker watching some shit in arab on his phone and nearly always religious or nationalist stuff (not the nation we're in if you can believe that) and that's not talking about the hundred of...
  7. LeVil_78

I WILL! THANK YOU, FATHER!

I WILL! THANK YOU, FATHER!
  8. LeVil_78

why the fuck is there AI shit on the main page this is disgusting ffs look at this bitch this is...

why the fuck is there AI shit on the main page this is disgusting ffs look at this bitch this is not agora chan it's a frankenstein of random anime girls w/ shortt blue hair fuck her get the real agora chan back
  9. LeVil_78

AGORA ROAD MENTAL ILLNESS BATTLE ROYALE

OCD GANG RISE UP Overtly Chad Disorder
  10. LeVil_78

because people in the middle ages thought it would be funny seriously

because people in the middle ages thought it would be funny seriously
  11. LeVil_78

mayhaps...

mayhaps...
  12. LeVil_78

how did they run it through the ground it's the style attached to it it's like saying metal ran...

how did they run it through the ground it's the style attached to it it's like saying metal ran the epic conan sword and sorcery comic style through the ground maybe I just don't get what you're sayuing but it feels kinda stupid to say that
  13. LeVil_78

Is the internet feeling especially boring this week?

honestly yes usually when I feel this boring feel ing it usually lasts for a day or two but it feels like a long period with nothing fun noo cool threadds on forums and nothing worthwhile on the big 4chan I dsunnop hope next weeks gets better
  14. LeVil_78

new pfp same retard

new pfp same retard
  15. LeVil_78

i fucking hate this video it's so fake

i fucking hate this video it's so fake