Recent content by McGovern '72!

1. McGovern '72!

ROXANNE WOLF IS REAL AND SHE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME

ROXANNE WOLF IS REAL AND SHE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME
  2. McGovern '72!

whats chudcore agora?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Y5FzxE2ms
  3. McGovern '72!

@Noxy In the deepest recesses of my mind there is a little white woman that yearns for farmville...

@Noxy In the deepest recesses of my mind there is a little white woman that yearns for farmville slop
  4. McGovern '72!

fuck cookie clicker shitass little game

fuck cookie clicker shitass little game
  5. McGovern '72!

Agora Road Murder Games

I would totally die like that
  6. McGovern '72!

I've stared at this status for like five minutes and can't figure out what anything means

I've stared at this status for like five minutes and can't figure out what anything means
  7. McGovern '72!

Agora Road Murder Games

This shit looks funny, it it's not too late to join. Perks: Annoying, unstable Item: sword Team: idk
  8. McGovern '72!

The primary appeal of a video essay is the video part, not the essay part. If 99% of video...

The primary appeal of a video essay is the video part, not the essay part. If 99% of video essayists who make 9 hour "My memories of this disney show" slop actually had something to say, they'd just write some shit. All their viewers watch them because they're dazzled by the editing and/or have...
  9. McGovern '72!

Agora retarded/crackpot theories thread

Furries had Internet before even the White House. LaRouche psyopped Reagan into investing in dumbass space laser technology in order to achieve symbolic goodhood, meanwhile the furries were actually integrating themselves into the future. What a surprise that now that pretty much everyone is...
  10. McGovern '72!

Opening the sticky putrid door to my femcel larp chamber after listening to remove autism...

Opening the sticky putrid door to my femcel larp chamber after listening to remove autism subliminals 10hr version for a week straight like jesus emerging from the tomb on easter and then kidnapped by transsexual moon goddess-worshipping boymoder 9/11-themed bataillean death cult..
  11. McGovern '72!

FFT was cool as fuck but every time I see shit about it I can't help but get flashbacks to my...

FFT was cool as fuck but every time I see shit about it I can't help but get flashbacks to my first playthrough when I was a dumbass kid and just spammed Orlandeau and then I have to stare at a wall for an hour.
  12. McGovern '72!

Cartelization of R*ddit

I mean, I'm not really surprised about the frontpage, I'm more surprised about the more niche spaces, where somehow everything is still just posted by a handful of users. It shouldn't surprise me at all coming from that steaming trashfire of a "social media" site, but I can't help but get this...
  13. McGovern '72!

My job on the leftist commune is gonna be the guy who sits on a bridge and pisses on people all...

My job on the leftist commune is gonna be the guy who sits on a bridge and pisses on people all day to make the normies seethe and shirt upvotes
  14. McGovern '72!

Cartelization of R*ddit

I know this proves I'm a soyjak fucking bastard but I was browsing the >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk front page a little while earlier and then suddenly got a weird feeling from a lot of the posts. So I check the users and check where they've been posting and holy fuck! I thought I was addicted to online but these...
  15. McGovern '72!

Pondering a 2nd U.S. "Civil War" - Speculating contributing factors, potential effects, issues with the narrative, and misc thoughts

I hate to be a Humphreyite, but this shit is just gonna be another nothingburger. There are big shifts in cultural trends, sure, but historically these petit-bourgeois university protests that are "in solidarity with" but not in service of the proletariat have only led to more Law and Order...