Recent content by thareddriver

1. thareddriver

If you can't afford a fumo, just buy fumo merchandizing [ATTACH]

If you can't afford a fumo, just buy fumo merchandizing
  2. thareddriver

Imagine your only analogy to dating being the bing bing wahoo game "You don't have enough power...

Imagine your only analogy to dating being the bing bing wahoo game "You don't have enough power stars to please her :YouMadeMeCry:"
  3. thareddriver

[ATTACH]

4. thareddriver

Corporate Memphis - Noodlearm Digital Diversity

WOOOAAAAAH, BUILT IN VPN?!?!?!? THANKS GOOGLE, I DIDN'T WANT MY ISP TO SPY ON ME OR ANYTHING
  5. 1645616779592.png

1645616779592.png

6. thareddriver

[ATTACH] "No officers, you don't understand. He was a gemini, it didn't count!"

"No officers, you don't understand. He was a gemini, it didn't count!"
  7. thareddriver

How much would you pay for Blood specifically from unvaccinated in case of emergency?

If you have even 0.5 parts-per-trillion of Teflon in your blood, don't message me, you're unpure https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/teflon-and-perfluorooctanoic-acid-pfoa.html
  8. thareddriver

I just finished Worm. The beginning was hype if a little janky, but the rest was embarrassing...

I just finished Worm. The beginning was hype if a little janky, but the rest was embarrassing, so I read the wiki. The setting was great tho, some of the coolest power dynamics I've read in a story. Check it out if you have the time. It's twice the length of war and peace...
  9. thareddriver

I clicked 'report' because I thought it said repost :LeDoritoFace: [ATTACH]

I clicked 'report' because I thought it said repost :LeDoritoFace:
  10. thareddriver

[ATTACH]

11. thareddriver

Water aesthethics

This was the easiest choice. MIP mapping and the colors make some of the best water I've ever seen in a video game.
  12. 1645360931783.png

1645360931783.png

13. 1645360546518.png

1645360546518.png

14. thareddriver

Soma's Challenge

Gotta be real careful with that one. The resources are good but the timeline is insane. 7+ hours of grinding every day to complete two-three courses in a month.
  15. thareddriver

Weirdest and Bizarre Internet finds Post here

https://soulboytales.com/category/acid-jazz/ This guy is completely assblasted by some band from the 90's, and he's still posting about it