Recent content by Yeager

1. Yeager

Overcoming internet addiction through willpower

I am addicted to the internet and technology controls my life. I've have been this way for so long it's hard to see a way out. The way I see it, I have 2 options. 1. Take the tedpill and cut it out of my life almost completely. Get rid of my smartphone, don't use my computer for anything but...
  2. Yeager

Anarchy

3. dwf0qzdvdvhz.jpg

dwf0qzdvdvhz.jpg

4. Yeager

What are your plans to escape wage cuckery?

This is the way. Unfortunately I don't have any friends, so until then I've got a comfy wfh job that requires probably 15 hours of actual work per week. Eventually I'll fuck off to the mountains or somewhere cost of living is cheaper.
  5. Yeager

Are we finally nearing the AI uprising?

I think the best case scenerio is that this ends up as a neat little novelty and doesn't progress much further than it already has. The worst case scenerio is that it ends up creating some cross between The Matrix and Ready Player One. Imagine millions of people lost inside of their own little...
  6. Yeager

No social media or no smart phones?

I think if you remove one you automatically fix the other. Social media in its current form doesn't work without the smartphone because the smartphone is what allows for the millions of low iq retards that keep the ad revenue coming in. Without social media the smartphone would have flopped...
  7. Yeager

Anarchy

8. ev8r7tfmxgp31.jpg

ev8r7tfmxgp31.jpg

9. 20220509_052617.jpg

20220509_052617.jpg

10. Yeager

How to be as annoying as possible?

Just be yourself lol. Works when I do it.
  11. Yeager

The Precariat and the Last Exit Before Violence

Right now every member of the elite knows that they are better off siding with the regime than against it. Donald Trump is a good example of this. He had a perfect opportunity on Jan 6 to take back the white house by force, but he didn't because he knows it isn't worth the risk...yet. But as...
  12. Yeager

What Are Your Comfort Games?

Galactic Civilizations II and Castlevania, specifically 1, 4, and SOTN. I know them like the back of my hand. Even though I don't play vidya that much anymore, those are the ones that kept their spark for me after all this time. They are the only games I can think of that still make me feel the...
  13. flat,750x1000,075,f (1).jpg

flat,750x1000,075,f (1).jpg

14. Yeager

Last movie you saw...

The first half hour of Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Warerabbit
  15. jkGvKvNbmV(6).png

jkGvKvNbmV(6).png