ECHETLAEUS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• If you see some things more deeply, youll get to the conclusion that the ego is an illusion because its based on fears, belief systems and desires. Watchout with the ego because it can give you brain fog, wrong view of the things and form your character.
    The now is a gift, thats why its called present.
    Everytime in my life changes usually came at the end of the year, and a new dawn started at the beggining of the next. Thank God i think i totally fought social anxiety. I feel free from the blockage that gave me those unwanted results. Every problem has a reason to exist. It can make you the most impossible thing you can think. Life is full of reversals.
    You should decide whether youll think or try to find a solution. The thought should be doing before the act not while you act. The mind in the heat of the action will choose the option you thought before so dont try to overthink then and youll lag. The brain works bettet when you dont think.
    When i feel melancholy because i have noone to share my days and i cant fully express my emotions to my loved ones, j just hear rambos soundtracks. I feel like rambo, rambo is a fictional character with the realest characteristics because it expresses a face from our everyday lives we cant express or we dont want to, in the end we are all alone.
    I have a 12 hour exit from the camp so after i will sit to a square and read dostoyefsky.
    11/11 happy birthday our beloved grandpa from the marge, greetings from the underground.
    Everyone has an opinion based of their lives and their experiance, but the problem is that they learnt us what to think and not how to. So we tend to translate our emotions based on the information we get from books, news and other kinds of think tanks. The real deal i believe in order to know your true self is to isolate yourself from technology and other people at least for a month. Its a nice experiment i want to do after im done with the armys affairs.
    I feel like sometimes something somewhere is working against humanity like chemtrail or frequency setting and people outside getting angry from nowhere and start fighting(a couple for exmpl) or driving like crazy. Its kinda strange or iam strange.
    Im in a mindstate where im disgussed with every single image of the society. Im tired of people, all i want is to isolate, fuck loneliness im a lonely human, maybe its because oversocialization from the military but the last hours i tend to see in everything a mistake. Maybe im the only mistake but who tf cares. When im happy i feel exposed and someone comes to ruin my happiness, when im down everyone leaves me alone. Fuck the world. If i'll become a menace, i'll mirror the world its auful face but its not my good move. The good move is to ascent so i guess one day we'll make it.
    ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS
    In modern society when you avoid socializing you dont lose anything interesting except shallowness and fakeness. Everybody is so deep rooted in the rabbithole of egoism and tryin to give fake impressions every single moment of the day, their image is made based of their ego and the product that made on the resistance against the repressed of the self. The shithole is so deep and the society keep embracing it and it keeps rewarding it. Im also in these deep shit but i want to clean myself up and get out of this.
    VaporwaveHistorian
    VaporwaveHistorian
    I'm reading into stoicism, trying to control negative reactions, working on more and more kindness. Also controlling my time more effectively, finishing assignments quickly so I may have time to read and develop my knowledge. Picked up cooking too, nothing too much but I love honey cakes and that feels so good. No need for drama in life, really. No need for scrolling or endless want for more content. I was in that loophole at some point, but slowly it's getting better.
    ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS
    Just try to avoid the same mistake all guys who are into stoicism do, they repress and deny their emotions and become apathetic. Stoicism isnt about denying the inner self feelings but to manage them correctly. Im also following the stoics as i can but i choose sometimes of the year to express my feelings the way i want when im alone the right time as a mental detox.
    Im going home babyyy. I havent seen my loved ones since august. Started the road trip early the morning, now its 6 in the morning here and i have long road trip here. My family doesnt know that i'll soon see them its surprise. I feel like rambo returning to his home after all the adventure and personally im only in the middle of the movie(my adventure).
    Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood
    Most of the people use instagram just to share their best moments with others because they have noone good and quality to share together, everyones lonely but you shouldnt deny this path. Loneliness is nothing but an experiance but the dangerous part of its is its denial. Everyone wants to escape the hollowness and the shallowness but noone wants to take the hard path. I imagine being with my lover and travelimg through dimensions and gaining knowledge, observing the nature, being free and alive, having real free will and be soulful. The thoughts creates reality.
    Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV
    The moment you face the pain, the real joy happens, the moment you master the abstinence, the real happiness comes from within without a reason, the moment you set a goal, the mind works to materialize it, the moment you move your ass, the whole factory is grinding for you.
    STAY MOTHAFUCKING WARM MOTHERFUCKER, STAY ON FIREEEEEEE. ECHETLAEUS APPROVES
    VaporwaveHistorian
    VaporwaveHistorian
    FUCK YEAH BROTHA. Missed ya my guy!
    ECHETLAEUS
    ECHETLAEUS
    Brother im on the military and im having the best time of my life. Hard trainings too much free time, best comrades, green berret my m16 is my girlfriend. Im on the mountains the last 1 month after i completed the education. Reading books training hard working on my novel, having choirs for the camp, and too many other activities, poor sleep but the soul is activated and i feel every single moment like rambo
    VaporwaveHistorian
    VaporwaveHistorian
    Hell yeah brother!!! That's the good shit, man! Wishing you the best of the best. Glad to hear it's going well for you. I also moved out again for the new semester, I live on the mountain in a forest lol, and I've been making my food instead of ordering or eating from cafeteria and that shit feels so nice, man. Hand-cooked food, education, mountains. That's nice shit. Humans should get in touch with the nature to feel right
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…