Amazing Aspie
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

AMC_Squared

Amazing Aspie
Reaction score
Awards
People said the same shit about Mexico and I've gotten nothing but love here.
I love Mexico. I've always thought of a last resort option of just going there and going to a traditional town like Taxco, San Miguel de Allende, or Guadalajara and probably just manage a restaurant and mix the restaurant with either a traditional arcade or a mini local museum with a forum for local artists, photographers, and poets.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
You are not getting it. To have fun with nagolbud you just imagine him like this
birthday-clown-surprise-picture-id119036308
and imagine too he is making funny faces towards you with every sentence he writes. Only then do you begin to understand how to have a banter with him.
I actually imagine Nagolbud as Gigachad and myself also as I'm a Nagolbud enjoyer

Virtual Cafe Awards
My XM radio subscription is a psyop and GPS is so the devil can keep an eye on me. But I only admit they are real to back up my other conspiracy's. In a few posts I will claim trees are not real because we can't go any higher than 20 feet despite my claims above. Airplanes don't exist because I have never been on one so they can't possibly be real which backs up my tree claims. I can't afford a Lambo so they also must not be real. Man you are sooo dumb and I am soooo smart. I'm the internets greatest hit! Thank Christ you all are on this obscure Internet forum to get all this science based truth.
Real theory: nagolbud is an AWS AI fact checker bot that went too deep on the info wars forum and this is the result. It now hides deep in the internet posting it's broken fact checks to this forum and other parts of the internet. But this might just be a cover up and he is the psyop. You decided.
:BOGGED:

The reason he cant debunk satellites is because he is caught in a catch-22. If I bring up satellite TV it automatically implies satellites work, thus implying rocketry works(because then how did satellites get there). Satellite TV and radio are technologies that cannot be disproven by gaslighting. You have to go out far enough at sea or land where radio from land cannot reach and satellite radio/tv will still work.

It also directly contradicts flat earth theory because orbits cant exist if the earth is flat. Orbits also cant exist according to old timey maps drawn from WRONG bible interpretations. The fact that we still cannot see the full truth of the bible is conclusive proof that we still have far to go as a scientific species. If we want the full truth we need to spend time educating the scientifically illiterate and to devote long hours of patient study to science. Scientific study is the closest thing to divine wisdom as we can get in this life as science and the laws of nature derive directly from god.

After a certain point you cross into gas lighting. ie. how do you know anything is real. I am immune to gas lighting.

He also cant debunk the LLRE either because any other explanation about how it got there would expose him to ridicule. He cant even attempt to concoct an alternate theory. It proves beyond a reasonable doubt humans have the ability to place items on the moon.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
The reason he cant debunk satellites is because he is caught in a catch-22. If I bring up satellite TV it automatically implies satellites work, thus implying rocketry works(because then how did satellites get there). Satellite TV and radio are technologies that cannot be disproven by gaslighting. You have to go out far enough at sea or land where radio from land cannot reach and satellite radio/tv will still work.

It also directly contradicts flat earth theory because orbits cant exist if the earth is flat. Orbits also cant exist according to old timey maps drawn from WRONG bible interpretations. The fact that we still cannot see the full truth of the bible is conclusive proof that we still have far to go as a scientific species. If we want the full truth we need to spend time educating the scientifically illiterate and to devote long hours of patient study to science. Scientific study is the closest thing to divine wisdom as we can get in this life as science and the laws of nature derive directly from god.

After a certain point you cross into gas lighting. ie. how do you know anything is real. I am immune to gas lighting.

He also cant debunk the LLRE either because any other explanation about how it got there would expose him to ridicule. He cant even attempt to concoct an alternate theory. It proves beyond a reasonable doubt humans have the ability to place items on the moon.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS4jPjs6JPw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJZ9sqvH9dY

Sounds like science is your religion and you worship men and government.

Btw, checkmate.

Last edited:

If satellites are a hoax what are satellite dishes pointing towards? They do not have regular radio reception antennas, yet anyone can see it does work.
If you place your hand in front of the focal point you'll see it shuts off, radio would keep working.

If satellites were on balloons they'd need to be periodically refloated or some nonsense. Assuming you could even get around the costs of re-gassing it. Not to mention a balloon deployed satellite would be functionally useless for GPS or Satellite TV since it would move all over the place due to wind. For GPS to work far away from land you still would need it to remain stationary. You will notice that satellite dishes for TV don't have motors nor can they track movement.

Loran, assuming it's operational still, doesn't go as far as necessary for oceanic voyages. It requires land based radar stations. At best you get 1,400 Miles, after which you are royally fucked. 1,400 miles at night. During the day you get a miserable 500 miles. Oceanic shipping requires the use of GPS. Balloons that float away are functionally useless for GPS.

GPS requires knowing the precise time and location of multiple satellites to calculate a location.

Lastly, I noticed how your singer didn't bother to debunk satellite TV. Checkmate on both you and him.

1640716037784.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
If satellites are a hoax what are satellite dishes pointing towards? They do not have regular radio reception antennas, yet anyone can see it does work.
If you place your hand in front of the focal point you'll see it shuts off, radio would keep working.

If satellites were on balloons they'd need to be periodically refloated or some nonsense. Assuming you could even get around the costs of re-gassing it. Not to mention a balloon deployed satellite would be functionally useless for GPS or Satellite TV since it would move all over the place due to wind. For GPS to work far away from land you still would need it to remain stationary. You will notice that satellite dishes for TV don't have motors nor can they track movement.

Loran, assuming it's operational still, doesn't go as far as necessary for oceanic voyages. It requires land based radar stations. At best you get 1,400 Miles, after which you are royally fucked. 1,400 miles at night. During the day you get a miserable 500 miles. Oceanic shipping requires the use of GPS. Balloons that float away are functionally useless for GPS.

GPS requires knowing the precise time and location of multiple satellites to calculate a location.

Lastly, I noticed how your singer didn't bother to debunk satellite TV. Checkmate on both you and him.

View attachment 12800

Funny how you couldn't even get passed the title of the video enough to watch the video itself.... before ranting and raving / preaching your religion of science.

Pathetic.

Funny how you couldn't even get passed the title of the video enough to watch the video itself.... before ranting and raving / preaching your religion of science.

Pathetic.

If I didn't watch the video how did I post about the baloon-spiracy and LORAN, but never brought it up in any previous post. Notice how I also didn't post any images of satellites? Because I knew you'd say they were either fake or CGI.

And also how would I know it was a singer?

Checkmate again.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
If I didn't watch the video how did I post about the baloon-spiracy and LORAN, but never brought it up in any previous post. Notice how I also didn't post any images of satellites? Because I knew you'd say they were either fake or CGI.

And also how would I know it was a singer?

Checkmate again.

Based on your first question it's obvious you didn't 1) watch the video or 2) understand the video.

GPS works based on towers, not satellites. Where is the dish to take in the "satellite" waves for a GPS unit, by your theory the GPS won't work if it's "blocked" yet it still does. Also, if satellites are orbiting earth they are not stationary either, making your other point mute. Do you even think things through before you start preaching your religion of science?

A bunch of balloon satellites would function far better than orbiting ones.. and we have proof of balloon ones. Not a single photo of a orbiting satellite.

Science is your religion and you worship the words of men and government.

Based on your first question it's obvious you didn't 1) watch the video or 2) understand the video.

GPS works based on towers, not satellites. Where is the dish to take in the "satellite" waves for a GPS unit, by your theory the GPS won't work if it's "blocked" yet it still does. Also, if satellites are orbiting earth they are not stationary either, making your other point mute. Do you even think things through before you start preaching your religion of science?

A bunch of balloon satellites would function far better than orbiting ones.. and we have proof of balloon ones. Not a single photo of a orbiting satellite.

Science is your religion and you worship the words of men and government.
Science, unlike region is open for debate. Anyone who shuts down debate is a religious zealot.

If GPS works on towers, then how is there signal in open sea far from any land? GPS works via antennas, you will notice I clearly said satellite TV has dishes. Different types of signals require different reception methods. An antenna would not be effective enough to collect TV signals.

Where the antenna just has to collect small amounts of information usually just timing from a satellite.

I may have not been as precise as I should be, but some satellites are indeed stationary if you view them from the point of view of earth. Meaning they are locked into the same position. Also known as geosynchronous orbit. I can tell you didn't do any research other than watch a view youtubes and call it a day.

Not all satellites are stationary though. Obviously, if they have more speed than earth's rotation they will remain "on the move", or if they have less speed they will appear to lag behind. It depends on the application.

For spy satellites, you certainly don't want them to be stationary. For example for staellite TV you want them to be stationary. EchoStar I is a stationary satellite, but black knight is a moving one.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Science, unlike region is open for debate. Anyone who shuts down debate is a religious zealot.

If GPS works on towers, then how is there signal in open sea far from any land? GPS works via antennas, you will notice I clearly said satellite TV has dishes. Different types of signals require different reception methods. An antenna would not be effective enough to collect TV signals.

Where the antenna just has to collect small amounts of information usually just timing from a satellite.

I may have not been as precise as I should be, but some satellites are indeed stationary if you view them from the point of view of earth. Meaning they are locked into the same position. Also known as geosynchronous orbit. I can tell you didn't do any research other than watch a view youtubes and call it a day.

Not all satellites are stationary though. Obviously, if they have more speed than earth's rotation they will remain "on the move", or if they have less speed they will appear to lag behind. It depends on the application.

For spy satellites, you certainly don't want them to be stationary. For example for staellite TV you want them to be stationary. EchoStar I is a stationary satellite, but black knight is a moving one.

Should be at least one picture of a satellite in space then...

you keep contradicting yourself. This is what's called cognitive dissonance. Your brain won't let you question the "science" that has been drilled into your head for 15 years in the government school system.

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
DishHD2012.jpg

Extra homework for Nagobudito: Circle the antenna to receive terrestrial signals.

LOL yeah that's proof of satellites orbiting in space..... you're delusional.

Why are there bubbles in space in most of NASA's space footage? And why is it so obvious they are wearing harnesses to float around... and why are astronauts cgi'ing through walls.

You dodge all these questions.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJZ9sqvH9dY

Should be at least one picture of a satellite in space then...

you keep contradicting yourself. This is what's called cognitive dissonance. Your brain won't let you question the "science" that has been drilled into your head for 15 years in the government school system.

There are pictures of them, but any I post you will deny and say they are fake, CGI, or some other deflection. You and I both know you are trying to bait me there.
Probably the best I can get is of a spaceX launch. The concept of getting a satellite up into orbit is much the same as for launching rockets.

Also spaceX puts up starlink sattelites. You can check out reviews of their products all over the net. Homework for you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S99962hthY

LOL yeah that's proof of satellites orbiting space..... you're delusional.

Why are there bubbles in space in most of NASA's space footage? And why is it so obvious they are wearing harnesses to float around... and why are astronauts cgi'ing through walls.

You dodge all these questions.

I am sorry Nalgobudito. I will have to grade you a 0/100 for failure to find the antenna. This is clearest proof that you can afford. Short of me spending money to launch you into space, you will have to remain satisfied with a picture of TV satellite dish.

What were you expecting, it to be some sort of piece of high tech? I notice how you have failed to provide any way to discredit the satellite dish other than "lul".

Personally I don't care about NASA, and while this might seem like a dodge, spaceX is where all the action is nowadays. Proove any footage from SpaceX to be fake for extra credit(more homework for you).

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Go to a dark place at night and look up. You can see plenty of satellites crossing overhead. If you use an app like SkyGuide it will even show you where to look and when. If you understand math you can calculate the orbits on your own and measure them. There you go. Real research you can actually do on your own for nothing. I can see tons of satellites and spent rockets orbiting the earth simply by looking up. You can even see a space station. But I suppose you will respond with a video of a smooth brain retard talking about things they don't understand because they failed out of first grade not understanding the square goes in the square hole. I know.....the circle goes in the square hole because circle is running a psyop. Media wants you to believe in squares because circles were conceived by triangles with 17 sides to push the Rothschild agenda.

It's not hard to attach a GPS an triangulate a position. Could easily be done with satellite balloons. Doesn't prove satellites orbit a sphere earth. So why are their bubbles in space? Astronauts disappearing through walls with CGI? Obvious harness malfunctions? People like you don't question anything... you gobble up the mainstream narrative without question.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkz7bnYfuOI

Try and keep up.

"Why would the Jesuits use their implacable enemy, the Jews, to further their designs for world dominion? The Jesuits never do anything out in the open where they can be exposed. If they are recognized as the culprits, they will be blamed and suffer the consequences, but if they can use someone else as the 'cause of the world's problems', especially an enemy they can destroy in the process, then they have simultaneously accomplished two of their objectives. The Jewish people are the perfect scapegoat. Since the Rothschilds are Jesuit agents operating under a Jewish cover, using them [i.e., the Rothschilds] in forming the Illuminati back in 1776 effectively throws the onus of this conspiracy on the Jews. The Rothschilds are certainly not the only Jesuit agents that operate under a Jewish front." – William Sutton

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe." – Marquis de LaFayette

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
There are pictures of them, but any I post you will deny and say they are fake, CGI, or some other deflection. You and I both know you are trying to bait me there.
Probably the best I can get is of a spaceX launch. The concept of getting a satellite up into orbit is much the same as for launching rockets.

Also spaceX puts up starlink sattelites. You can check out reviews of their products all over the net. Homework for you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S99962hthY

I am sorry Nalgobudito. I will have to grade you a 0/100 for failure to find the antenna. This is clearest proof that you can afford. Short of me spending money to launch you into space, you will have to remain satisfied with a picture of TV satellite dish.

What were you expecting, it to be some sort of piece of high tech? I notice how you have failed to provide any way to discredit the satellite dish other than "lul".

Personally I don't care about NASA, and while this might seem like a dodge, spaceX is where all the action is nowadays. Proove any footage from SpaceX to be fake for extra credit(more homework for you).

Offtopic, but the latest Spacex rockets are so incredibly cool. It actually seems to be operational and is fully reusable. It's good to see after decades of stagnation in spaceflight the start of a sci-fi future again. I really hope others will follow it, and that it doesn't lead to corporate hellscapes on mars seeing what kind of people currently own the space companies, but imagine living at the start of a star trek like future. Looking at the sky and seeing lines of lights on the moon's surface from lunar cities. It's fun to think about, kinda scary too, but mostly exciting. It must be so bizzare on the otherside too. Looking on earth from a different planet and realizing you are setting foot on something that every human before in history only barely could see with his eyes at night.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Offtopic, but the latest Spacex rockets are so incredibly cool. It actually seems to be operational and is fully reusable. It's good to see after decades of stagnation in spaceflight the start of a sci-fi future again. I really hope others will follow it, and that it doesn't lead to corporate hellscapes on mars seeing what kind of people currently own the space companies, but imagine living at the start of a star trek like future. Looking at the sky and seeing lines of lights on the moon's surface from lunar cities. It's fun to think about, kinda scary too, but mostly exciting. It must be so bizzare on the otherside too. Looking on earth from a different planet and realizing you are setting foot on something that every human before in history only barely could see with his eyes at night.
They really are an amazing achievement by elon musk. It's wild that we are even considering how a commercial entity has matched decades of government work. My prediction is that a commercial entity will be the first one to land on the moon again under the US flag.

NASA needs to up its work rate to even hope to land on the moon before Musk.

I definitely look forward to the space race heating up again. Maybe one day there will be a system wide human presence.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
If the earth is a sphere why can I see the moon 24/7 in central america? I have video of it all day on my youtube channel. I'll take another pic today and post it here. Unless its foggy I can look up and see the moon literally 24/7.

Please explain on a sphere earth model.

7a.m. I will take more pictures throughout the day. I also have several clips in my Chaos movie showing the moon mid day, multiple days. So how is that possible globe tards?

Before you answer, just know I just spent the last hour googling this question to know exactly what you would copy / paste. Do some research for yourself unless you wanna get called out some more for being google copy / paste bots. You're precious scientists can't explain this "phenomenon" of the moon appearing all day... and where I live I see it every day of the year. So how is that possible according to "science" and the globe?

moon2.png

moon3.jpg

Attachments

• moon.png
    moon.png
    641.9 KB · Views: 47
  • moon 4.jpg
    moon 4.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited: