Afghan / NATO troops getting cut off in Kabul / Afghanistan has fallen thread

It's a shame that the government only moves space forward when it wants to flex its muscles or show its superiority. NASA has been fucked for years with lack of funding and direction. Musk has private money and probably attracted all the smart people that otherwise would have been at NASA . The US has been a huge disappointment in space matters for a while now. The space shuttle program was a joke. The amount of technical innovations and advancements we've lost out on by not pushing the space exploration envelope is probably staggering. If we had kept going into the 80s and 90s...who knows where we would be now. Instead we built a cargo ship and flew it around the Earth a bunch of times. Really depressing considering what we did in the 60s.
We gained a lot of technologies and tools from the space shuttle program it wasn't a waste. There's a huge mega list on the net as to the technologies from the space program, but in general conquering the challenges of space travel is profitable for humanity as a whole.

If we had kept our space superiority china could never ever hope to match the United State's might.

If we want new and advanced technologies we need to face continuous problems and overcome them.

Virtual Cafe Awards
If the earth is a sphere why can I see the moon 24/7 in central america? I have video of it all day on my youtube channel. I'll take another pic today and post it here. Unless its foggy I can look up and see the moon literally 24/7.

Please explain on a sphere earth model.

7a.m. I will take more pictures throughout the day. I also have several clips in my Chaos movie showing the moon mid day, multiple days. So how is that possible globe tards?

Before you answer, just know I just spent the last hour googling this question to know exactly what you would copy / paste. Do some research for yourself unless you wanna get called out some more for being google copy / paste bots. You're precious scientists can't explain this "phenomenon" of the moon appearing all day... and where I live I see it every day of the year. So how is that possible according to "science" and the globe?

View attachment 12861

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyee5WQHnr4

Lmao the phenomenon of the moon appearing during the day. Spit my coffee out in laughter. Oh lord. :PikaFacepalm: You still have egg on your face from my earlier LLRE question that you conveniently dodged and don't have a response for. C'mon at least make something up. It's mass psychosis that the LLRE exists right? I want to hear whatever convoluted contradictory nonsense you have to explain the existence of the LLRE.

Anyhow heres the truth about the moon:
The moon doesn't actually exist in this dimension because of an astral gate malfunction that exploded our moon back in the 70s(astral gate discovered on the moon left behind by "the previous"). The moon missions were actually to power up the astral gate, but after centuries of exposure to the elements of moon-space it malfunctioned. Hence why they skip Apollo 2-6 and officially land as Apollo 11. Scientists back in 2009 broke an inter-dimensional barrier to a universe that does have a moon(with the LHC, high energy particles, you know the rest...), so they could put up a "window" to the moon on the "other" dimension, but then the challenger crew had to be eliminated because they knew too much. That is why it appears during the day 24/7.

I was given this information by a friend in a 33 letter agency(33 get it?) who exists in the "other dimension"(universe A), so I should not be posting this AT ALL, but you clearly see behind the lies so I have to give you the real information.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
Lmao the phenomenon of the moon appearing during the day. Spit my coffee out in laughter. Oh lord. :PikaFacepalm: You still have egg on your face from my earlier LLRE question that you conveniently dodged and don't have a response for. C'mon at least make something up. It's mass psychosis that the LLRE exists right? I want to hear whatever convoluted contradictory nonsense you have to explain the existence of the LLRE.

Anyhow heres the truth about the moon:
The moon doesn't actually exist in this dimension because of an astral gate malfunction that exploded our moon back in the 70s(astral gate discovered on the moon left behind by "the previous"). The moon missions were actually to power up the astral gate, but after centuries of exposure to the elements of moon-space it malfunctioned. Hence why they skip Apollo 2-6 and officially land as Apollo 11. Scientists back in 2009 broke an inter-dimensional barrier to a universe that does have a moon(with the LHC, high energy particles, you know the rest...), so they could put up a "window" to the moon on the "other" dimension, but then the challenger crew had to be eliminated because they knew too much. That is why it appears during the day 24/7.

I was given this information by a friend in a 33 letter agency(33 get it?) who exists in the "other dimension"(universe A), so I should not be posting this AT ALL, but you clearly see behind the lies so I have to give you the real information.

Aka you have no fucking idea and you talk out your ass to uphold your illusion of a sphere earth. I see the moon 24/7 - 365 days a year... (unless its foggy)

That is not possible on a sphere earth model. Stop dodging questions you fairy. I've poked so many holes in your boat yet you cling to a piece of scrap wood floating in the ocean as your religion of "science" falls apart.

Aka you have no fucking idea and you talk out your ass to uphold your illusion of a sphere earth. I see the moon 24/7 - 365 days a year... (unless its foggy)

That is not possible on a sphere earth model. Stop dodging questions you fairy.

Seriously Nalgobud? do you really think you can bait me into an obvious trap? If you know all the details why do you need for me to repeat them. Do you also see the moon during solar eclipses? That's when they change out the batteries on the moon. Its LED efficient and compliant with climate regulations. Ah wait no sorry, its a balloon and CGI. Kept stationary with nuclear engines to keep it up. Balloon for real life noticers and observers and CGI for all video/pictures taken. There are advanced algorithms that detect the sky via stars and write the moon into the digital files. Also whenever anyone uploads a real copy that they took with film; xKeyScore will silently replace it with the consensus accepted rendering of the moon.

Here's a proposition: Stop dodging the question of the LLRE and I won't dodge whatever question you have cooked up. I think thats more than a fair trade.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Seriously Nalgobud? do you really think you can bait me into an obvious trap? If you know all the details why do you need for me to repeat them. Do you also see the moon during solar eclipses? That's when they change out the batteries on the moon. Its LED efficient and compliant with climate regulations. Ah wait no sorry, its a balloon and CGI. Kept stationary with nuclear engines to keep it up. Balloon for real life noticers and observers and CGI for all video/pictures taken. There are advanced algorithms that detect the sky via stars and write the moon into the digital files. Also whenever anyone uploads a real copy that they took with film; xKeyScore will silently replace it with the consensus accepted rendering of the moon.

Here's a proposition: Stop dodging the question of the LLRE and I won't dodge whatever question you have cooked up. I think thats more than a fair trade.

Do you want me to walk outside and take another video? It's still there. Those are my videos. I can go snap some more pics. Tomorrow, tonight, in a week. It's been there every day for the entire 4 years I've been in central america / mexico belize border.

How is that possible on a sphere earth? The moon is in the sky literally 24/7, 365 days a year.

Do you want me to walk outside and take another video? It's still there. Those are my videos. I can go snap some more pics. Tomorrow, tonight, in a week. It's been there every day for the entire 4 years I've been in central america / mexico belize border.

How is that possible on a sphere earth? The moon is in the sky literally 24/7, 365 days a year.
Where do you expect the moon to go if the sphere earth is a hoax? Take two marbles. Put one in the center. Place the "moon" to "orbit" around the sphere earth hoax.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Where do you expect the moon to go if the sphere earth is a hoax? Take two marbles. Put one in the center. Place the "moon" to "orbit" around the sphere earth hoax.

My theory is the sun only produces light from one side. The moon produces light from all sides or its a reflection of the suns light. They rotate and move based on magnetic frequencies the same way north and south magnets repel each other. And change depending on the earths magnetic frequencies thus creating the rotation in a circle above creating seasons. Thats my personal theory and I've found nothing but evidence that backs it up. (I don't think this map is perfectly accurate but the shape and rotation of sun and moon above are pretty close to my theory)

91wZWb1tauL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHVcMRjf-D8

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
My theory is the sun only produces light from one side. The moon produces light from all sides or its a reflection of the suns light. They rotate and move based on magnetic frequencies the same way north and south magnets repel each other. And change depending on the earths magnetic frequencies thus creating the rotation in a circle above creating seasons. Thats my personal theory and I've found nothing but evidence that backs it up. (I don't think this map is perfectly accurate but the shape and rotation of sun and moon above are pretty close to my theory)

91wZWb1tauL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHVcMRjf-D8

If the earth is flat, why do objects tilt the further you move away from them and disappear in the horizon? Why can't I see mount Everest or the empire state building from where I am?

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
If the earth is flat, why do objects tilt the further you move away from them and disappear in the horizon? Why can't I see mount Everest or the empire state building from where I am?

Answer my question first, why can I see the moon 24/7 - 365 days a year?

But since you're obviously too scared to answer that question because it completely disproves your theory of a sphere earth I'll answer yours just to poke some more holes in your boat.

1) Perspective. In reality its just moving closer or farther away.

2) None of those objects are giving off light like the sun for instance.

3) Water vapor. Air is not crystal clear.. there is tons of other chemical compounds from chemtrails to water vapor.

In many cases you can use a camera and see locations that should be hidden behind the curve. I can see Belize from Mexico when I zoom my camera yet the beach should be hidden under 20 ft of curvature. I can literally see people fishing and jumping in the water... yet they should be hidden behind 3-4 meters of curve. Same with boats.

4) Your eye sight is terrible, human eyes can't see very far at all in comparison to the size of the earth.

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
Answer my question first, why can I see the moon 24/7 - 365 days a year?

But since you're obviously too scared to answer that question because it completely disproves your theory of a sphere earth I'll answer yours just to poke some more holes in your boat.

1) Perspective. In reality its just moving closer or farther away.

2) None of those objects are giving off light like the sun for instance.

3) Water vapor. Air is not crystal clear.. there is tons of other chemical compounds from chemtrails to water vapor.

In many cases you can use a camera and see locations that should be hidden behind the curve. I can see Belize from Mexico when I zoom my camera yet the beach should be hidden under 20 ft of curvature. I can literally see people fishing and jumping in the water... yet they should be hidden behind 3-4 meters of curve. Same with boats.

4) Your eye sight is terrible, human eyes can't see very far at all in comparison to the size of the earth.
Things far away are still visible no matter the perspective.

Well no, skyscrapers do give off quite a bit of light, and these things exist during the day too. If the sun shines on them, I should be able to see it.

Water vapor can't literally tilt the ship below the horizon like you can see on this gif

vgDp6wj.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Well no, skyscrapers do give off quite a bit of light, and these things exist during the day too. If the sun shines on them, I should be able to see it.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Your gif proves the boat is not behind a curve..

Answer my question ya putz.

Why can I see the moon 24/7 - 365 days a year?

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
Straw man arguments.

Answer my question ya putz.
Uh oh, is our buddy Nagolbud running out of steam? And it's pretty easy. The rotation of earth and the moon can lock in a way where from some places the moon will frequently be visible. There are places who have no nights too because the sun shines there 24 hours a day. There really is nothing mysterious about it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Uh oh, is our buddy Nagolbud running out of steam? And it's pretty easy. The rotation of earth and the moon can lock in a way where from some places the moon will frequently be visible. There are places who have no nights too because the sun shines there 24 hours a day. There really is nothing mysterious about it.

And how is that possible on a sphere earth... you keep evading the actual question. All of you keep evading this question.

It's absolutely hilarious watching your cognitive dissonance shut down your brain to the point of a zombie like state.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ircp-WChl_o

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
And how is that possible on a sphere earth... you keep evading the actual question. All of you keep evading this question.

It's absolutely hilarious watching your cognitive dissonance shut down your brain to the point of a zombie like state.

Well, if you want you can right now pick two balls out and rotate them in a way that from a certain point on one ball the other ball will be visible for a very, very long time. Hell, you can even look up orbit of the moon in 3D online right now. You better answer my question that I asked before.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Well, if you want you can right now pick two balls out and rotate them in a way that from a certain point on one ball the other ball will be visible for a very, very long time. Hell, you can even look up orbit of the moon in 3D online right now. You better answer my question that I asked before.

That doesn't answer my question at all. But if you want to rotate my balls I'd be happy to watch.

Its not a very very long time. I can see the moon 24/7 - 365 days a year. Literally all the time. That is not possible on a sphere earth model. If it is, tell me how or please stop preaching your cult of science.

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
That doesn't answer my question at all. But if you want to rotate my balls I'd be happy to watch.

Its not a very very long time. I can see the moon 24/7 - 365 days a year. Literally all the time. That is not possible on a sphere earth model. If it is, tell me how or please stop preaching your cult of science.
And why exactly isn't it possible?

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
And why exactly isn't it possible?

If the moon is rotating around a sphere earth I would not be able to see it 24/7 - 365 days a year.

This is a basic, fundamental, fact.

Do I need to go take some more videos of the moon?

It's not hard to understand the sphere earth theory is a load of shit... but if you wanna believe the earths tilt is 66.6 degrees and your on a spinning ball with aliens in outer space.. by all means enjoy the coolaid.

I just think its funny to melt your brains with irrefutable facts.

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
If the moon is rotating around a sphere earth I would not be able to see it 24/7 - 365 days a year.

This is a basic, fundamental, fact.

Do I need to go take some more videos of the moon?

It's not hard to understand the sphere earth theory is a load of shit... but if you wanna believe the earths tilt is 66.6 degrees and your on a spinning ball with aliens in outer space.. by all means enjoy the coolaid.

I just think its funny to melt your brains with irrefutable facts.

I have a better question, if the earth is flat, why don't we always see the moon everywhere? Why are there places like I said which do have the sun all day long? Where does the moon disappear to in other parts of the world?

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
I have a better question, if the earth is flat, why don't we always see the moon everywhere? Why are there places like I said which do have the sun all day long? Where does the moon disappear to in other parts of the world?

Another attempt to ignore my original question.... but anyway:

It's farther away. Same reason it's super hot here and super cold in other places... the sun and moon are very close to me.

When they are far away they disappear.

Any time you go to the edge or the firmament you are met with ice. Farther away from the sun, water turns to ice.

This is proven by anyone that has gone hiking, sky dived, ect. It's also proven in the ocean the deeper you go. If the earth was filled with magma the ocean would get hotter the deeper you go... but it doesn't. Use common sense and you can easily poke holes in sphere earth all day while proving its a biblical flat earth.

Snow capped mountains. Ice ring around the edge of the earth. All science backs up a flat earth and a firmament.

iu

iu

iu

Isn't that strange the UN uses the flat earth map as their logo?

Meh its nothing conspiracy theorist shutup you flat earther anti vaxing idiot.