1707362794272.png
this got me thinking into, how things are designed the way to appeal... (i hate border radius...)
there was once some web doc on how colors, shapes, placement can influence experience...
the thing is, people on top shelf are cooking hings like that from at least 80s....
i mean... if people caan be influenced by "shiny" and by size and order (this site reads better, i like the colors, this makes sense to me....),
we have lost it - it reminds me of politics, that is based on feelings, likes, messages.... but they are (both/all) same - pick your idiot to think for you, hate later....

Virtual Cafe Awards
the problem is, no one normal, no one with spine, no one reasonable (1% does, but that is mystery why) goes, do the politics - they are all "i know better", "i am (not) genius (but)", "i will fuck opponents wife" type of people

Virtual Cafe Awards
its really a field of expertise in "science", behavioral sciences and behavioral design or so. thats why FB template is/was popular - it has simple luck to be among the first soc-sites to go that big that it would mean those patterns/designs were really important...
all again, the Thompson sampling (thread) - pick anything, it lead to one thing anyways (false opposition)
- you see, those same fuckers who are into soc ing, designs and orders, work in 3 or so magnitutes below and paralel of those in gov who abuse these same... it is circle of control freaks

Virtual Cafe Awards

Media information

Category
Recent Thread Attachments
Added by
NuclearCodeIs0000
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media