DimGlowie's latest activity

• DimGlowie
    DimGlowie updated their status.
    Pour oil under a car. Wait for the car owner to return. Then pretend to miracle repair the car.
  • DimGlowie
    I think a reactions are sometimes more appropriate than replies for example: Low quality bait. High effort answer. Reactions let u...
  • DimGlowie
    DimGlowie reacted to MindControlBoxer's comment on DimGlowie's profile post with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    at the crib
  • DimGlowie
    DimGlowie reacted to Antoine's post in the thread The Stop Killing Games Movement with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    Ross is cool and I like him. But he's the only guy around who actually wants to play all of these pointless god-awful failed competitive...
  • DimGlowie
    DimGlowie commented on Vaporweeb's profile post.
    thats where i first heard it
  • DimGlowie
    DimGlowie updated their status.
    My landlord is so dumb... Im prohibited from smoking on the balcony but there was no mention of smoking indoors. :pepoSmoke:
  • DimGlowie
    DimGlowie replied to the thread Bananas are overrated.
    Most of those could never be n.1. fruit. Apples: too thin skin to ship Mangoes: inconveniently large Berries: will turn to mish in...
  • DimGlowie
    Now that i think of it monkeys always eat bananas. Maybe liking bananas is just an evolutionary remnant in humans.
  • DimGlowie
    DimGlowie reacted to happyhappy's post in the thread Bananas are overrated with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
  • DimGlowie
    What fruit do u think should be the most popular? To me it seems there arent really any better candidates. Maybe a pear?
  • DimGlowie
    The only reason bnanas are popular is because cartels were peddling them like mad.
  • DimGlowie
    DimGlowie commented on DimGlowie's profile post.
    @Aral regarding the projecting allegations. The only time i enjoy others misfortune is when a dog gives its owner cancer.
  • DimGlowie
    DimGlowie reacted to MySpace Tom's comment on silktrader's profile post with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    Alternatively, you could get into back end web development. For that, I would suggest learning PHP due to its ubiquity and relative...
  • DimGlowie
    DimGlowie reacted to floozy's comment on DimGlowie's profile post with Coffee (Like) Coffee (Like).
    its true! many normies are not nice people, a lot of them have sociopathic tendencies. i used to think i was just an asshole for being...
  • DimGlowie
    DimGlowie commented on DimGlowie's profile post.
    I think i just got an overdose from seeing all the schadenfreude on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk