Recent content by happyhappy

1. happyhappy

Ways in which we are manipulated in our daily lives

I didn't take the photo but I have been there. It's kinda like a local inside joke.
  2. happyhappy

IRL Sidequests

I live in a village (neighborhood) with a bunch of village elders (old people) so whenever I frolic (go on walks) they approach me asking me to complete quests (give me miscellaneous jobs). For example, tomorrow I must visit the wise enchantress (old lady who lives down the street) and help...
  3. happyhappy

Ways in which we are manipulated in our daily lives

Mostly anti-homeless architecture. Park benches will have bars going through them to discourage people from lying down and other certain structures will be purposefully made uncomfortable. In terms of specifics to my hometown, we have this event center named "Jump" and all the surrounding...
  4. Screenshot 2024-05-05 125621.png

Screenshot 2024-05-05 125621.png

5. Screenshot 2024-04-28 172949.png

Screenshot 2024-04-28 172949.png

6. happyhappy

Bananas are overrated

Bananas are such an artificial fruit. I mean look at the actual ones vs the GMO ones we are used to consuming.
  7. ut8tqoomy7y41.jpg

ut8tqoomy7y41.jpg

8. happyhappy

My father has also fallen for the youtube shorts DKFail

My father has also fallen for the youtube shorts DKFail
  9. happyhappy

That would literally be so wholesome 100

That would literally be so wholesome 100
  10. happyhappy

Gen-Z Dementia is gunna be crazy.

Gen-Z Dementia is gunna be crazy.
  11. happyhappy

At least its not the sad Bart Simpsons edit one.

At least its not the sad Bart Simpsons edit one.
  12. happyhappy

American Stereotypes

my bad almost forget the Eskimo people. Yeah, I missed all the funny Midwest accent variations. The East coast could take up another list all on its own. I guess the image fits the stereotype of the "pavement princess" more. American truck culture is something else.
  13. happyhappy

hope yall had a happy 420 PepSiDawgwitcan [ATTACH]

hope yall had a happy 420 PepSiDawgwitcan
  14. happyhappy

American Stereotypes

Was bored and decided to make a list of American Stereotypes. I tried to include some more specific ones but let me know if I forgot any.