Recent content by insomniac

1. insomniac

Anyone know some cool PS2 homebrew?

I've been working on modding my PS2 for the past few months and am pretty happy with the setup I have atm but I also have an extra 64mb card to mess around with. Seeing as ps2-home shat the bed a while back and the mods won't answer emails does anyone know any cool homebrew shit to mess around...
  2. insomniac

[ATTACH]

3. insomniac

Poetry Corner

One I wrote myself: That moment In between Heartbeats And Streetlights Searching Your soul For what you Found Dreaming of The dreamed A requiem to Days departed Broken bones And a Kiss goodbye Like a flash Kaleidoscope The pattern fades Within your eye Don't forget To hold your breath...
  4. insomniac

What's everyone's favorite song atm? I've had *equip sunglasses* by Hot Mulligan on loop for days

What's everyone's favorite song atm? I've had *equip sunglasses* by Hot Mulligan on loop for days
  5. insomniac

big soda is kicking your ass bro, they've got you

big soda is kicking your ass bro, they've got you
  6. insomniac

Someone made a video on my game and I've been estatic about it since I saw it [MEDIA] View...

Someone made a video on my game and I've been estatic about it since I saw it View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7WwoDbVNFw&lc=UgzN9fu2UiTizrakIRV4AaABAg.9sXoK5zrf_j9se_SAGnxFC
  7. insomniac

What are you currently reading?

Right now I'm reading a classic, A Clockwork Orange. Always wanted to read it and picked it up from a local store for cheap. Sometimes it feels like I'm learning a whole new language reading it because there's so much slang that has to be interpreted with the context of what's going on at the...
  8. insomniac

Transhumanism: Technology, Human Experience, and Gender Identity

The idea of a brain chip is something I think could be especially disasterous for the world. Obviously this is all speculative but if it's truly able to record any information passed through the brain and interpret that input I don't think I even have to say how horrible that is for personal...
  9. insomniac

Transhumanism: Technology, Human Experience, and Gender Identity

I agree with your first point, transgenderism is definetly seperate from that. Transgender people don't exist because of those but you can't say those industries aren't taking advantage of it. To your second point though, there's a difference between augmentation and accessory. Glasses would be...
  10. insomniac

yeah it is!

yeah it is!
  11. insomniac

took some inspo from what starship trooper said, might need more wires

took some inspo from what starship trooper said, might need more wires
  12. insomniac

nietzsche vs camus

nietzsche vs camus
  13. insomniac

Does anyone know any good resources to develop software on a Powerbook 190?

Thanks I appreciate it! I'll definitely check that out
  14. insomniac

Does anyone know any good resources to develop software on a Powerbook 190?

I recently found one and it still runs. I think it would be cool to try and develop a short game or something for it just to say I've done it. It still has all of the out-of-the-box software as far as I can see but I don't know if there's a way to develop anything on the computer itself.
  15. insomniac

I need inspiration for new levels

I need inspiration for new levels