napata
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• apparently, tw*tt*r punishes you from using its main function. kinda knew that musk would reduced reaches for using links but why hashtags..
    1689861118208.png
    no_chill
    no_chill
    Its SEO.
    I helped managing multiple pages from 2016 since now and work in marketing. It started around 2015/2016 and on Facebook first. If you link for example your shop or any website that is not Facebook, that post will automatically get a malus in reach. Facebook does not want their users following links and potential sales outside of fb. So fb enabled a shop option for companies to sell stuff via fb or integrate it as Alternative. And ever since then it became so much worse. A page with 2M likes has its post throttled to 10k impressions for simply posting an link to their website. Facebook also tells you that sales link should be only done via ads so they can earn money with it. Every platform followed. You get your Account shadowbanned instantly on youtube for linking too much in the beginning. Same on insta. Its very difficult to get rid of that throttle and you need to talk with actual representatives and spend ad money.
    napata
    napata
    Right, a few years ago I noticed some pages (Thai based) tried to mixed english and symbols with some thai words to bypass the algorithm, like vาย instead of ขาย. I thought its supposed to be a cool trend or bot posts. Yeh that makes a lot of sense.
    no_chill
    no_chill
    Ask any meme page and they will tell you the same.
    2016 was a golden year for meme pages and naturally the creators wanted to earn some money off of it. 2M likes is huge. So they made fanstores for merch like palmtree, redbubble etc and posted pics of it and the link to it as single posts. Fb caught on pretty fast and axed this really quick.
    They now post links as comments which somehow helps. But fb has genuine AI scanning posts so yes even mentioning the word "shop" or "sale" in any post that is not promoted gets the throttle. It almost became useless to even have a social page for a company to sell stuff on
    • Wow
    Reactions: napata
    Today I went to my highschool reunion. Because it's really small, they decided to invite all of the graduated class (approx. 100 people). The generation gap is wild. I'm on the older side and lights in our eyes were already long gone. Seeing younger classes still hanging out make and enjoying life makes me down af.

I just wanna die :pugPls:
    usually im not into milf but...
    1689009362340.png
    napata
    napata
    shes so fucking insufferable but her design is fucking chef's kiss or am i into a degen FML PLEASE CURE ME WITH SUNDRESS GLASSES TAN GF
    i don't know my long term goal is, but i know for sure what is my short term goal. i want to be responsible enough to have my own pet. tho right now i cant even take care of myself properly.

1688404024107.png
    just finished 2 days workshop, HR people sure do like to arrange unnecessary bs to waste other people's time just to make themself feel slightly better about their life choices
    napata
    napata
    the work cycle is really tight this week, our hands are so fucking full that we barely have any time to eat
    HR: AYOOO LETS WASTE 2 DAYS LEARNING ABOUT MANUFACTURING SAFETY

bro i work in a office and the most dangerous thing within my arm's reach is a fucking wacom pen
    friends: bro come drink with us its gonna be fun, u gotta go out once in a while to meet new ppl yo, u will make lots of new friends
    me at the pub:
    WHATTTT
    WHAT DID YOU SAY
    CANT HEAR SHIT RN YO WTF DID U JUST SAY
    *LAUGH (HOPING THAT ITS ISNT A QUESTION)

man i have no trouble making new friends but pub isnt the place to do that, i cant hear shit most of the time
    guys i have a question. so i see this screenshot and im concerned about how i do eye contact. a few years ago i realized that i never made an eye contact. usually i just looked down or side way. so i tried to fix that. and by the term 'eye contact,' arent you supposed to look at people's eyes? thats what ive tried for a long time. so is that wrong? where the fuck am i supposed to look wtf

1686851996636.png
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    I-330: aseting domination
    idk, it is said "the triangle, eyes, nose, mouth; face in general
    too has problem with this. depends on people, if i vibe with them
    h00
    h00
    if eye contact is hard you can look above their head or at their forehead
    its perceived as nearly the same if your at a normal persons conversational distance

also the tiktok screencap is retarded "eye contact" literally means eye contact. Its just generally, throughout a conversation, you are not 100% staring into the eyes of the other person. Eye contact to make a point or to show your listening most commonly. General facial looking is acceptable, but eye contact still makes up the majority of where you look.
    floozy
    floozy
    yeah you need to look at them. just discovered this recently LOL. if youre on a date and facing each other and you keep looking away, looking down, they're going to feel dismissed and uninteresting. pay attention. i don't look straight in the eyes if i can help it, i look just above or at their lips if im into them....
    was addicted to cigs, tried smoking e-cigs to stop
    now addicted to e-cigs and back to smoking cigs to use e-cigs less
    why am i like this lol
    Voicedrew
    Voicedrew
    @Andy Kaufman

The Freedom Model has a 60% abstinence rate. Not everyone chooses abstinence; many people decide on adjusted use (because they can, and want to). The Freedom Model is not some crazy method, it simply asserts that people have free will and are motivated by the positive drive principle (the pursuit of happiness). It debunks the "recovery societies" misconceptions about addiction with well cited studies and research, such as the idea that addiction is a disease or that "addicts" are compelled to use substances. It's a really long book but its worth the read.

EDIT: It's important to note that the Freedom Model does not necissarily recommend any usage of substances, it simply asserts that people are free to choose their level of usage, or what they use, or when they use, or how often, by weighing their options to see what would make them happiest. Again, give it a read, its worth the time.
    Andy Kaufman
    Andy Kaufman
    Well I'm personally against any substance use whatsoever so maybe I have a more extreme stance on the matter. I think it's best for anyone to be abstinent. No caffeine, no alc, no nicotine and certainly no other drugs. I understand that I have an extreme view on this but I think my view shouldn't be.
    napata
    napata
    at first before i try to stop, i thought it's more of a habitual thing too. i kept telling people that i can stop anytime because i thought i wasn't addicted to nicotine. turned out i was wrong. for the first few days i went cold turkey, i could feel my mood swing and my temper shortened. now i'm trying to reduce the nicotine % in my e-cigs. it used to be 5%, now i'm smoking 3% can feel the changes but still bearable. i will also try to smoke less as i gradually reduce the % hope this will work

i will read the book sometime too, thx for the recc
    Today I went out to drink with my friends, maybe the first time since the beginning of this year. I like to drink, but more of drinking alone. When I drink, I like to chill, enjoying music of my taste, vibing with thoughts on my head, and just be transparent with myself. Now I'm outside, I need to put up a layer facade, acting like I enjoy everything. I need to bear a casual conversation with strangers that they don't actually give a shit and music that have been on repeat since 2012. I need to be conscious of my drinking pace because I might drop the facade and be my unfiltered self (learned that from experience lol.) I don't want to leave because I know my friends actually care about me and don't want me to go through another episode.
    • GiggaChad
    Reactions: 赤い男
    napata
    h00
    h00
    I definitely become less filtered when high / drunk. When I'm in a social setting I just say I'm straight edge and talk. It's a lot easier for me to talk to fresh faces sober. I haven't ever been given any shit for not drinking so maybe that might be possible?
    • Coffee (Like)
    赤い男
    赤い男
    We should get a beer or two one day, we should definetly go nuts and play baseball with beer cans and scream bullshit to cause fuzz in the neighborhood, who knows, we might even get more people to our alcohol gang, alcohalla i'm coming for you :gigachad:
    • GiggaChad
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…