Recent content by james32123

1. james32123

This game dev shit is making me lose my mind "Oh, I'll make an incremental game for my java...

This game dev shit is making me lose my mind "Oh, I'll make an incremental game for my java project, how hard could it be" God forsake me when I made that decision
  2. james32123

why is my mind so absent T-T

why is my mind so absent T-T
  3. james32123

Alternative futures: Nostalgia can be a driver to branch from an earlier place in time

I bought a Nishika N8000 at a yard sale for a couple bucks last year. I have never used a film camera, but I would love to try it some time. Havent bought film for it yet. expensive. I'm honestly kinda scared that if I do it, I'm gonna fuck up ALL the photos, and none of them are gonna turn out...
  4. james32123

Post your desktop!

Other monitor has desktop shortcuts, but I don't use them anyways..
  5. desktop.png

desktop.png

6. james32123

What would be your end credits song?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v06S3SS9OFc No actual good reason, just feel like it's the vibe, I guess.
  7. james32123

Thoughts on sites like HackerRank, leetcode? CS prof. was offering some extra credit if we...

Thoughts on sites like HackerRank, leetcode? CS prof. was offering some extra credit if we submit a profile and I'm thinking "Hey I'm not actually completely useless at this"
  8. james32123

Never heard of noip, I'm stashing it for later >:]

Never heard of noip, I'm stashing it for later >:]
  9. james32123

How's it goin cybergoons? I really wanna set up a VPS buy a domain name and rip my website off...

How's it goin cybergoons? I really wanna set up a VPS buy a domain name and rip my website off of neocities to slap it on my own server, but I lack time and energy and willpower and I gotta do all my schoolwork first. Pls give advice and/or insult me ^-^
  10. james32123

I meant spring break my b

I meant spring break my b
  11. james32123

I'm on winter break !!. my goals will be to play beatsaber every day except the one day that I...

I'm on winter break !!. my goals will be to play beatsaber every day except the one day that I can't for some reason, and to work on my website a lil bit.
  12. james32123

I replaced one of your mandarins with an ORANGE of a similar size and weight. You must figure...

I replaced one of your mandarins with an ORANGE of a similar size and weight. You must figure out which mandarin is secretly an orange, and eat it. Be careful, @alk, your wife and children are on the line.
  13. james32123

Ooh yeah thats agood idea. Wouldn't want to fall into an alternate reality with wells of...

Ooh yeah thats agood idea. Wouldn't want to fall into an alternate reality with wells of infinite darkness or anything like that
  14. james32123

I am a beatsaber veteran, my lungs are just FUCKING DOGSHIT

I am a beatsaber veteran, my lungs are just FUCKING DOGSHIT
  15. james32123

Did you check inside the supply closet? Or underneath the desks?

Did you check inside the supply closet? Or underneath the desks?