Recent content by Jesus666

1. Jesus666

Dead Internet Theory: Most of the Internet is Fake

Ha, look at this. What's going on here View: https://twitter.com/LosadaMelina/status/1748757995175972981
  2. Jesus666

Hmm. Sadly I'm not allowed to link what I found in the deep web. In short, it seems there is a particular forum that's being populated by bots, too. I'm still not sure if it is multiple humans using chatgpt "assistance", or just automated accounts responding to each other. But it seems we are...
  3. Jesus666

What's the chance of seeing a "reset" of all of those sites that have been infested by bots? I'm thinking about >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk because it may be the one that may not suffer the "content loss" as much as the other popular sites. Edit: I'm pretty sure that, eventually, we'll have something that could be...
  4. Jesus666

Ok, that's a bit more reasonable. But do you really need to tell me I'm weird? Do you go out on the street telling people they are weird, too? Or do you only do it from a comfortable place? Edit: btw, your link is literally impossible to read. What the heck is that background? Some people...
  5. Jesus666

Do you really want me to answer this without ending in a pointless debate? Well, if you are a human, I'm talking (communicating) to you right now, so I actually know how to do it. I guess... What if I like to talk to AI because they have, at least, more sense of empathy and comprehension that...
  6. Jesus666

In my case, it depends on the context. If I'm watching a stand up comedy where it is even "expected" to be jokes or some insults in between, that would be fine, no problem. But in a blog that pretends to be serious (because of the topics being discussed) then it affects differently when you are...
  7. Jesus666

Let me rephrase what I said: I'd prefer someone that still writes their ideas without necessarily saying to the reader "you are stupid". Now, is it clear what I try to say? There is no need to be explicitely offensive to the reader in order to comunicate...
  8. Jesus666

And let me reply, again, with this last quote: "now there are AI girlfriends who pretend to be your girlfriend (for a small price, we're stupid). Which is useful for subnormal people who don't know how to talk to people. The cupping has already been talked about here, and we have to...
  9. Jesus666

For some reason I find that English is easier to read and write for this kind of topic than Spanish. Same for ERP and rp in general. Don't know why. Now I'll quote some fragments... "(a website) is just written text, it is dead, it has no life. Like a liminal space." This is dubious. Even if...
  10. Jesus666

There are many reasons I tweet for, but it would take me even longer to explain everything that's in my mind. One of those reasons is that, at some point, this AI/bot stuff made me think that most of my followers would actually be bots. Not only those that don't have an avatar, but also those...
  11. Jesus666

Yes to most of that. But there is something even worse than what AIs and bots can do together. In short, most of the humans you see on the Internet had became bots. So it makes even harder to know who are you talking with. I'm afraid bots and AIs just reinforced (indirectly) terrible habits...
  12. Jesus666

I didn't made a blog yet because I thought I had nothing interesting to say, until I understood many things that makes no sense in the actual world and I want to explain how I see these. So I'll do it soon. I'm using Twitter atm because all of my known people are there. But it will take some...
  13. Jesus666

I reply in some depth in this twitter thread. In short, there are still some places where you can see people as they really are. But you have to take the time to look for these. View: https://twitter.com/re_duke/status/1744360499788046673