Recent content by Kreislauf

1. Kreislauf

καλησπέρα

καλησπέρα
  2. Kreislauf

How to make vaporambient? (don't know if that is the name)

I think it's called slushwave.That's what you mean.
  3. Kreislauf

How did you discover Agora Road?

Yeah my story is nothing special. I found it while trying to find a vaporwave forum that was actually good in opposition to r/vaporwave.
  4. Kreislauf

Underrated DAW softwares

yeah i only use it for metal and this type of stuff. If i want to use synths and a lot of vsts im gonna use fl or ableton. I can see where you're coming from.
  5. megshrug.png

megshrug.png

6. Kreislauf

Underrated DAW softwares

To be honest Reaper is my go to DAW. It is extremely easy to record guitar with it.
  7. Kreislauf

Post your ai art

I would like to ask what is the AI you guys use to make this?
  8. Kreislauf

One of the best black metal albums. [ATTACH]

One of the best black metal albums.
  9. Kreislauf

Is sovietwave a subgenre of synthwave or vaporwave?

thank you a lot. I actually love soviet era rock and russian post punk and i discovered about it at the same time as vaporwave. Pack of cigarettes is my favorite kino song.
  10. Kreislauf

Is sovietwave a subgenre of synthwave or vaporwave?

I found this album while browsing the vaporwave tab in bandcamp and from what i understood it belongs to a subgenre called sovietwave. However it sounds extremely synthwavy to me. Is sovietwave a subgenre of vaporwave or is it a subgenre of synthwave?
  11. Kreislauf

Comment by 'Kreislauf' in media 'setup_fuck-min.jpg'

least based gojira fan
  12. Kreislauf

Do she have a BF?

I know how u feel dude. This exact thing happened to me back in summer 21'. You wanna cope so you start making advances towards your female friends. You have to be sure that you actually want her and want to commit to her before asking her out. Please don't do this to yourself and the girl in...
  13. Kreislauf

Mining in the asteroid belt.

Mining in the asteroid belt.
  14. Kreislauf

Anarchy

This shit that showed up on my yt recommendations...