Recent content by SotadicSmurf

1. SotadicSmurf

The Normalization of SJWs and its Effects on Western Culture

Unfortunately I think people have an easier time thinking in terms of simple dichotomies than with actual nuance. They judge someone for being right wing or left wing, or more accurately for being a certain flavor or type of right or left winger, rather than based on whether the things they say...
  2. SotadicSmurf

Starving for The Feed: On Invasive Social Media Algorithms

Idk if I'd call it an abusive relationship, but you're definitely on to something here. There's a feeling you get when you're flipping through random obscure books at a library or clicking through aging links to old blogs, pdfs, etc. that you just don't get on YouTube, Twitter, and other social...
  3. SotadicSmurf

One very simple point that I don't think anyone mentioned is censorship. Social media companies started to censor the internet around 2016, in a way that disproportionately hurt the right obv., but especially hurt the most entertaining/smart parts of the right and allowed idiot "traditional...
  4. yarvin2.jpg

yarvin2.jpg

5. SotadicSmurf

The problem is that the right is full of retards also. As long as people like Andrew Tate and Ben Shapiro are who normies think of when they imagine what "the right" is, the right will never be able to surpass the left in terms of cultural capital. The left has an advantage over the right...
  6. SotadicSmurf

The Internet is Made of Demons

I think there are a lot of interesting facts and asides in this article, but I don't think OP really has a substantive argument. Like, go back and skim through the article again and ask yourself: "what point is the author trying to make with all this stuff? what is really being said?" I don't...
  7. SotadicSmurf

Introduce yourself!

>What does Vaporwave mean to you? It's the music I listen to while traveling >How did you find out about this place? Dead Internet Theory >What do you do for fun? Express thoughts using words