Recent content by Taikon777

1. Taikon777

"Ivan, you will never be a real American"

"Ivan, you will never be a real American"
  2. Taikon777

Elon Musk purchases Twitter | Guess who's back? | Tactical Salt

That's true. By why buy it outright when you can just have the Media NGO complex bullying any platform into order for less and you can just deny involvement in the long run. Also, if it's publicly traded its owned by the same few Asset Holding companies anyway. ie Black Rock, Vanguard, State...
  3. Taikon777

@Thermite True, but could be good to get some wins in life for a change. lol

@Thermite True, but could be good to get some wins in life for a change. lol
  4. Taikon777

I know that feel.

I know that feel.
  5. Taikon777

The Agora road my little pony thread

Unfortunately, you can't unsee. Not even the dead know peace from this evil.
  6. Taikon777

Nope. I wanted to get into stuff, but its hard to pay attention to anything.

Nope. I wanted to get into stuff, but its hard to pay attention to anything.
  7. Taikon777

Punching Down

Why apologize for somebody who just started shit with you. Don't do that. Unless they bring their bros and beat you up. Use your value judgement there. He literally just called you names so you will react, and he can think to himself "lololol I trolled u". You should look at what normies post...
  8. Taikon777

Work is over for the week, that means I can spend the weekend in dread and despair that yet...

Work is over for the week, that means I can spend the weekend in dread and despair that yet another week will be wasted in two days. My soul RN
  9. Taikon777

@dorgon Trust nobody, not even yourself. [ATTACH]

@dorgon Trust nobody, not even yourself.
  10. Taikon777

The Agora road my little pony thread

Fun fact: You still get banned quick if you post ponies on 4chan outside of /mlp/ and /trash/.
  11. Taikon777

imagine thinking there is any difference between lamestream politicans, lol

imagine thinking there is any difference between lamestream politicans, lol
  12. Taikon777

The Lego movie was Kino.

The Lego movie was Kino.
  13. Taikon777

Elon Musk purchases Twitter | Guess who's back? | Tactical Salt

When rich people buy media companies, they do it for the influence. You turn your Federal Reserve notes into soft power to influce processes. Similar how Jeff Bezos purchased the Washington Post. I think at best he can use it as a bargaining chip when talking to other interest...
  14. Taikon777

What is the worst mainstream website and why?

Google.com. Which we could call the >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk for the whole world because that decided what you can even find or not. Old google was really neat as a research tool, but man, it seems to find not only just news articles but after a while the limited results begin to loop as well. I would be okay...