Junky Memorabilia by Superflat album review

One of the latest works by Superflat, a great vaporwave artist, who was present at the Latin All-Stars vaporwave festival (he created a great set).
Today I am going to review Junky Memorabilia, his latest album.

Happy Meal: can you feel the sea? the w a v e? Ladies and gentlemen please get ready for the first track of the album, a complete future funk mix, that will make you feel extremely nostalgic while dancing to it like crazy! this future funk piece is great, you will feel like you are in an 80s disco even though you're in you room vibing!

Power Glove: this second track starts calmly, but then..get ready to dance again to a slower rhythm, a song probably more influenced by modern techno music, with future funk influences, but do not worry, you will still feel that warm nostalgia while dancing to it, or maybe while getting a break from the dance floor, getting ready for the next track!!

The King of Monsters: this piece reminds me of an old video game, with these effects that come from modern techno music, and that remind you of lasers dancing in the sky, it is the perfect piece for a set at Tomorowland.

Anymore: dance music, future funk, literally SO 80s!! The beat drop is magnificent, and again we feel that techno music influence that I personally appreciate so so much, go crazy with this song!

We the People: we, the people dancing to this album! another great song, which probably contains some light jazz infuences and is extremely future funk, would recommend!

Discomania: this is, in fact, the perfect song for a disco, wih some future funk, some techno and a little bit of EDM, it is not too fast, and that makes it even a better dance song!

Starcatcher: THE RHYTHM IS SO CATCHY, the nightcore like voices, this one is very much faster than any other song in the album, and it is literally SO good

Dreams: everybody dreams, sometimes bad dreams, sometimes very nice ones, this song, with the kids voices and the catchy melody is a great great one.

Memorabilia: this song has differt layers that I do no want to spoil, but it is just so good, we start with a very quiet and mysterious sound, then it gets more defined, then it becomes a perfect beat, until it fades away.

I know I should write more but I really want each one of you to go and listen to this great album without too many spoilers, so please do it, again, congratulations Superflat!

View: https://neoncityrecords.bandcamp.com/album/junky-memorabilia

Attachments

• a1225937508_16.jpg
    a1225937508_16.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,465
  • a1225937508_16.jpg
    a1225937508_16.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 110