Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

Digital Cheese
Digital Cheese
Not paying taxes is highly based (at least in the US) and I wish it were legal :(
赤い男
赤い男
Taxes are not scary, in my country you just have to go to pay to the serviceman every month, and for renting to your gigachad landlord (if you own your house then pay to the taxes office every month)

american taxes are the scariest thing tho, you need to calculate everything, even if they don't mind you lost a few bucks, they want you to be as exact as possible, which is utterly shit, at least on the rest of the world taxes are simple in america is like playing a guessing game.
赤い男
赤い男
To be honest, this would sound highly controversial in a place like this, but i preffer to pay 50% taxes as long as i have welfare, healthcare, and the system is simple, instead of 10% and having to make engineer level of math just to pay up and my healthcare being a kick in the teeth
Digital Cheese
Digital Cheese
@Mеченый Яков I wish taxes just didn't exist at all in America, its not very freedom of them. I should be able to not pay taxes if I don't want to in America, this is literally 1984
Digital Cheese
Digital Cheese
As for 50% easiness over 10% hell, I have no source of income so idc, I'm a freeloader at heart anyways XD. Also, the only thing u cant evade ur taxes on is anything that can be tracked. If it can't be tracked, it can't be taxed.
赤い男
赤い男
This remind me to those conservatives who hates taxes, but loves the army, like bro, your taxes feed the military.
赤い男
赤い男
You are not a freeloader, you are a literal 14 years old children lmao, is your parents responsability to mantain you, and i'm telling you this as someone who was kicked out of his house at 18.
Digital Cheese
Digital Cheese
@Mеченый Яков I call myself a freeloader not because of that (even tho im 15 in June im still a minor), I say that because I will literally find a way to take advantage of every free thing I get. I have 115 pencils, of which only 12 weren't found right off the ground at school (and ive had them for 3-ish years at least). Theres more, but if it aint free I ain't getting it XD.

I will probably live like this whenever I am an adult too, I love saving money and never paying taxes :D
I am going to abolish taxes if I ever become a dictator
赤い男
赤い男
Is not being a freeloader, is part of being an adult, and a responsible thing to do really, it reminds me to when i was your age, i used to save everything, have little expenses, find any opportunity to make money etc .

Nowadays i waste all my money in trivialities (alcohol gang), my suggestion is to keep that value, but lighten up a little, you are still a kid, enjoy it while you still can, buy yourself a videogame, a bike, some drip or something, enjoy the good things while you still can, don't rush stuff, trust me, you'll be having a great life that way.