Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

shinobu
shinobu
I wouldn't recommend it, Vanesa... I mean, personal info can be dangerous in the wrong hands.
But I hope you get some help somewhere, that sounds fucking scary
SchizoNomad
SchizoNomad
I don't know if this is a joke or a rant, either way good luck and I hope everything goes well.
I'm in deep shit too and I'll probably end up like this
seroquelshawty
seroquelshawty
I was homeless for about a week recently and it was a nightmare. One of the best things I had was a hard drive full of media and a laptop, it was one of the few things that kept me sane. There are ads on craigslist for roommates that might work for you if you can manage to live with all women. It may also be worth it to take out any kind of loan you can or credit cards. Extended stay motels are giant scams that cost about 1500 a month! It may be worth selling some of your things too. You can steal out of cars really easy and shoplifting is baby e z mode. I hope your situation improves, genuinely
Placeholder
Placeholder
if you create an anonymous way to send money your way I'll contribute. I'm sorry that you may become homeless
SomaSpice
SomaSpice
There should be an anonymous method to ask for funds. Wishing the best for you Goops...
Vitnira
Vitnira
I second most of the thoughts in here but since nobody else has said it ffs don't steal anything unless you absolutely have to to eat, and even then only do it to megacorps too big to care. You do not want to risk starting your life out with even a minor criminal record in this job economy. Or worse, an angry person packing heat coming back to their freshly looted car.

...Unless you're in California, in which case go nuts. Wish you the best.
EDIT: I forgot you're in California. Well, you know the state laws about looting. Be smart and stay under the limitations for calling the police.
Devastatia
You can check the box on GoFundMe, and your name won't be revealed, guys.
  • Love
Reactions: goopie
Placeholder
Placeholder
@Devastatia I think the concern is about Goopie staying anonymous
  • THIS
Devastatia
@Placeholder Oh. I saw the GoFundMe post before I saw this one. She's out now anyway. We may as well make it worth her while.
  • Love
Voicedrew
Voicedrew
I for one, hope @Some_porcupine uses my name to hunt me down and kill me. I hope he says some crazy shit before doing it too.

Hope it works out for you @goopie
Devastatia
@Voicedrew I hope he gets it all on video and posts it.
  • Scared
Vul Lord of the Spiders
Vul Lord of the Spiders
Fucking hell man i hate seeing this shit i see people constantly go homeless where i live and now this fucking shit man idk wheather to be depressed or really pissed off its fucking bullshit