Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

GENOSAD
GENOSAD
I've had similar experiences with virtually all of my interests. Anime in particular, as the only shows that weebs are into are shitty shounen like Sword Art Online and One Piece. I even had to put up with someone telling me that they wouldn't recommend Paranoia Agent because "Lil slugger has scared some people." He actually liked it, too, which just baffled me even more.
Mеченый Яков
Mеченый Яков
I feel you, shipgirls are something really niche, and when something is that niche is usually concentrated in very few communities that has little to none with the stuff you were looking for, apparently from 8 billion people in this world, some ideas are only shared by so few is quite frustrating to be fair.
  • THIS
Reactions: Aral
Mеченый Яков
Mеченый Яков
@GENOSAD Sword Art Online ended 5 years ago, nobody talks or cares about it, and one piece is actually genuinely good, no filler at all, its problem is how long it is, past it and is genuinely a quality manga/anime (you just hate it because is popular lmao), tho nowdays popular animes are definetly jujutsu kaisen, chainsaw man and komi can't communicate, which only two are really shounen.

No popular anime is bad for being popular, no niche anime is good for being niche, if that was the case Twinkle Nora Rock Me! would be god.
Aral
Aral
@GENOSAD Saw Paranoia Agent a few months ago, honestly there is likely worse than Lil' Slugger in terms of scary character...
Mеченый Яков
Mеченый Яков
I love how they got Susumu-Sama to compose the anime soundtrack, is kino.
Perfect Sound Forever: Susumu Hirasawa
Aral
Aral
Mеченый Яков
Mеченый Яков
Keep expanding it, who knows, you might even be able to create your own fandom :tou2:
  • GiggaChad
Reactions: Aral