DreamProxy Digizine Issue#2; World on Fire Edition

netdenizenlain

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
netdenizenlain.neocities.org
Hey Everyone,

Here is the August 2020 edition of the DreamProxy Digizine! I hope this came out alright and everyone can read it okay. I tried a few different things this month, like using gifs. I'd like to give a shout out to jankyswans who came up with the idea for the gif backgrounds. If it goes over well I'll keep doing it.

As for next month's, I'd love to start getting some submissions now to help me flush out the issue. I'd love to get more poetry, maybe even a short story! Also art! I'm running low on my own pieces and would love to showcase anything the community has to offer! If you sent me something and it did not end up in the zine I am sorry that I forgot to add it. Just let me know and I'll try to get you in for next month.

On a side note, I'd love to have someone help me throw this together if they are up to it. Turns out making a zine is way more work than I thought it would be, and I'm trying my best not to burn myself out in the process. If you are interested, shoot me a message.

If there is any issues with this issue please let me know. I hope you enjoy!

PS, click the link below to see the zine. The files were too big this month so I couldn't directly post it here. I'll work on fixing that for next month.

View: https://imgur.com/a/nusFuSN

Attachments

• cover page.png
    cover page.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,329
Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey good idea using imgur I can turn the pages like a real magazine!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 795

Love it...and it looks like I need to snag that new Melonade joint! Their stuff in the car is just...........yeah!

jankyswans

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, this turned out really well! I'll be happy to send you additional backgrounds for the next issue.

Virtual Cafe Awards