Grey´s Eschatology: Hive mind incoming?

Chitauri

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chitauri.blogspot.com
En este hilo discuten la metafísica EBO (Exo-Biospheric-Organisms) y las conclusiones son bastante desesperantes para el futuro del personaje que actualmente estamos interpretando, ya sea Arturo, Roberto, Luis, Isabel, María etc. ¿Mente colmena incoming?

View: https://reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/14rxx2n/discussion_of_the_scientists_info_on_the_ebo/

X4cdifk.png

"We're being manipulated by inter dimensional beings to reach apotheosis through means of artificial-biological entities and their tech."
Well, considering they have a complete lack of individuality and seek only to reach apotheosis; we're probably screwed on an individual level. Sure our entire life from every moment, every feeling, desire, etc will contribute in some way to the "soul" of our reality, but ultimately we have no individualism - probably the reason we don't retain memories from previous lives considering reincarnation may be real (energy not created nor destroyed). Our energy has probably been here a very long time recycling over and over again, learning about itself in the feedback loop mentioned, pushing for negative entropy into apotheosis. Pretty much, It's not about you, it's about us; The individual is meaningless. We're simply platelets in the body of this vast universe, moving through a system of negative entropy.

Original link:

View: https://reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/14rp7w9/from_the_late_2000s_to_the_mid2010s_i_worked_as_a/

Last edited:

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I wrote an article about the prison earth hypothesis here on agora. You might want to read it based on what you posted.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chitauri

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chitauri.blogspot.com
I wrote an article about the prison earth hypothesis here on agora. You might want to read it based on what you posted.

Sí, ya lo había leído, también estoy suscrito al subreddit r/escapingprisonplanet, el artículo original de ese subredditt lo leí hace 3 años.
Ese tema llevo muchos años investigándolo. El caso es que diluírme en la mente colmena, y que yo y mis seres queridos perdamos nuestra identidad no me resulta una hipótesis halagueña.

Last edited:

Chitauri

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chitauri.blogspot.com
Someday you will die.Everything that you've ever owned will eventually find it's way into a landfill. All of the possessions you treasure now will become trash for future generations to dispose of.Every part of your physical body will decay. The atoms that were temporarily arranged to make up your body will be rearranged into new and different life forms- animals, plants, other people. There will be nothing left of you, except a memory.But after all the people who cared about you have also died, no one will visit your grave anymore. No one will tell stories about you. Within several generations, your descendants won't even know your name or how you were related to them. They will know nothing of your contribution to the link in the family chain.Go far enough into the future and eventually all record of your existence will be lost. You won't even be a footnote in a genealogy record. The entire civilisation that you are a part of will eventually be completely lost to time. It will be like you never existed at all.Does it bother you to think of this?It should. And it also shouldn't. But what are you going to do about it?

View: https://twitter.com/Philosophi_Cat/status/1677480428247175168?s=20

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
In this thread they discuss the EBO metaphysics (Exo-Biospheric-Organisms) and the conclusions are quite desperate for the future of the character we are currently playing, be it Arturo, Roberto, Luis, Isabel, María etc. Incoming hive mind?

View: https://reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/14rxx2n/discussion_of_the_scientists_info_on_the_ebo/

X4cdifk.png

"We're being manipulated by inter dimensional beings to reach apotheosis through means of artificial-biological entities and their tech."
Well, considering they have a complete lack of individuality and seek only to reach apotheosis; we're probably screwed on an individual level. Sure our entire life from every moment, every feeling, desire, etc will contribute in some way to the "soul" of our reality, but ultimately we have no individualism - probably the reason we don't retain memories from previous lives considering reincarnation may be real (energy not created nor destroyed). Our energy has probably been here a very long time recycling over and over again, learning about itself in the feedback loop mentioned, pushing for negative entropy into apotheosis. Pretty much, It's not about you, it's about us; The individual is meaningless. We're simply platelets in the body of this vast universe, moving through a system of negative entropy.

Original link:

View: https://reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/14rp7w9/from_the_late_2000s_to_the_mid2010s_i_worked_as_a/

this is fun, but it's just a mix of pseudo-panpsychism and morphogenetic field theory. I wouldn't worry about it, if we really knew what aliens believed it would for sure be better formulated than this

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I just had a careful read-through of the genetics and biology in that post, this has been written by a bio student for sure but the idea that most of the biochemistry is conserved between us and aliens is a bit silly. I love the effort though, it's very believably written

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chitauri

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chitauri.blogspot.com
El caso es que a mi lo de la biología del post no capta mi atención, sí que la capta sin embargo la escatología EBO a tenor de lo que llevo investigando hace años del control hiperdimensional, transhumanismo, IAS, y si lo unimos con conceptos hive mind de hinduismo y budismo, aún más

El caso es que se sacó una ley en USA hace 2 años que daba cancha libre a los whistleblowers del disclosure, es decir no tendrán consecuencias penales

Marc Rubio senador republicano dijo hace 1 semana que a Grusch se le unirán en tropel decenas de soplones más

¿entendiste el concepto de apoteosis (me recuerda a Teilhard de Chardin, de la captura que enlazé?

Sí es verídico, a mi personaje, le suena deprimente, a ver si consigo explicarte por qué

Cuando digo personaje, me refiero a mi identidad, a mis recuerdos, a mis vivencias

Nuestro drenaje como raza humana en pro de un nectar para mente colmena, por mucho que hinduistas o budistas lo corroboren y acepten, no me gusta en absoluto

El quid es que se preocupan por nostros como conjunto, no como individuos, eso no es nada empático

Creo que un lifespan de 900 años a lo Matusalén, me parecería más apropiado para el humano promedio, 75, se me antoja muy poco, si a eso le unimos el borrado de memoria..., ahora te enlazo meme de westworld

njWkn90.png

Que le den por saco al subreddit nonduality aka hive mind:

Last edited:

Ashman

Traversing the electro-astral realm
Reaction score
Awards
Website
deurachavich.moe
Yeah they will be hiveminds in the future as the average intake of information becomes far too great for a singular brain to process. It is already happening spritually, the Hyperconsciousness shall emerge.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Yeah they will be hiveminds in the future as the average intake of information becomes far too great for a singular brain to process. It is already happening spritually, the Hyperconsciousness shall emerge.
you mean, how nowadays the youtubers are on the train of "society bad", pretentious and spoiled?
i get that many could just copy from each other and that people love to complain, so not sure much
it is only that the [sake? forgot the word] of it is, younger gen , 10-30 y.os. , to "abolish old ways", like
quiet quitting, changing dress codes and something about dating or parenting i now at moment forgot about, ah... the "we dont do that anymore" millenials and youngers are trying to push for - ironically, thats why new trends buzzfeedz are yapping "millenials bad" lol - i think it is just those same genz, crying on about how much "the world has changed", maybe even missing "50s good" (but remembering only the good things - selective memories)...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ashman

Reaction score
Awards
Website
deurachavich.moe
you mean, how nowadays the youtubers are on the train of "society bad", pretentious and spoiled?
i get that many could just copy from each other and that people love to complain, so not sure much
it is only that the [sake? forgot the word] of it is, younger gen , 10-30 y.os. , to "abolish old ways", like
quiet quitting, changing dress codes and something about dating or parenting i now at moment forgot about, ah... the "we dont do that anymore" millenials and youngers are trying to push for - ironically, thats why new trends buzzfeedz are yapping "millenials bad" lol - i think it is just those same genz, crying on about how much "the world has changed", maybe even missing "50s good" (but remembering only the good things - selective memories)...
Not really, I meant that the amount of events and the information flow from that recieved will be so great that it will be impossible to form an internal and concrete opinion on the subject. Opinions will be externally sourced to the point where people forget how to form internal opinions.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Not really, I meant that the amount of events and the information flow from that recieved will be so great that it will be impossible to form an internal and concrete opinion on the subject. Opinions will be externally sourced to the point where people forget how to form internal opinions.
ah i seeh i see, my bad lol
you mean "but"ism XD - "this is good but because it is, it hurts others on other side of globe", the hyperglobalism of "nou yoo kan-th, it iz ["socioeconomical" yap my ass]!"

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Arguably, if your point relies on extended cognitive load distribution, we are already very far into that process. In fact, the distribution of cognition + emergent behaviour of the system is what is inducing that increasing information density

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ashman

Reaction score
Awards
Website
deurachavich.moe
Arguably, if your point relies on extended cognitive load distribution, we are already very far into that process. In fact, the distribution of cognition + emergent behaviour of the system is what is inducing that increasing information density
Correct, we are!

Virtual Cafe Awards
Correct, we are!
and here i see this, on my feed

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Correct, we are!
In that case, it's autopoiesis. The "hypermind" is creating itself through us. Formative causation? CCRU would have called it retrocausality.

Virtual Cafe Awards
In that case, it's autopoiesis. The "hypermind" is creating itself through us. Formative causation? CCRU would have called it retrocausality.
self-actualisation - learning from mistakes, and making new - like elixir/drug making - you discover herb, that has new pharma use, but you need to concentrate it and take away the bad things that may also be contained in this herb (just example, proverb)
same, we try to throw away (what we call) "trash", - but how can we know how much we can take away before the good or bad division ruins everything...
my problem is, how we can really know anything? - and this nihilism here is THE problem!
as i said already:
(+ e: whig history)
(+ e: new related thread that says pretty much what i wanted to say: toxic shit gen-y, gen-z say: https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.php?threads/the-load-bearing-relationship.6275/post-94665)
ah i seeh i see, my bad lol
you mean "but"ism XD - "this is good but because it is, it hurts others on other side of globe", the hyperglobalism of "nou yoo kan-th, it iz ["socioeconomical" yap my ass]!"
as i said (and read others too there),
(text-only) (kinda related to ^this thread/post^ too)
@GENOSAD i made one, "pipelines"
@imnotdeadyet yeah, slowly cooking the frog...
also, manipulation - offering the only alternative, but that one being too as well controlled by "gov-opposition"
only free thinking that stayed, but slowly dissipates too due homogenization of thoughts, is just simple thinking for yourself - not attaching nothing and any ideology, allies to yourselves - others can lie and make you bad, but "you are the ship, and nothing can take you down but yourself, letting the water (shit) in"...
what i keep seeing (bias?) is, how very "scientific", but at the same time, "stupid" we are getting - trying to excuse anything behind "science", "knowledge", anything but not us(?!)...

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Lolcow

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It's not that people can't have opinions, just that those opinions aren't meaningful. Since they're forced to select from the information overload, which is overflowing with redundant imitations, their opinions can only be symbolic, metaphorical, in their value as ideas. But as social devices they are perfectly sufficient. They draw associations, send signals, and so they can be maintained and exchanged without needing original thoughts to supplement them. This will inevitably serve the narrative that is driving them, the subconscious motivation seeded in them, that their opionions symbolize.

It's not that people can't have opinions, just that those opinions aren't meaningful. Since they're forced to select from the information overload, which is overflowing with redundant imitations, their opinions can only be symbolic, metaphorical, in their value as ideas. But as social devices they are perfectly sufficient. They draw associations, send signals, and so they can be maintained and exchanged without needing original thoughts to supplement them. This will inevitably serve the narrative that is driving them, the subconscious motivation seeded in them, that their opionions symbolize.
yeeeeeeeeeeeah, creating schizos because they can feel things, but cant name them(?) (process them)
the symbolism, (underlying) motives...
- this? (ok, it happened to me, idk how about others)

also, reminds me of the situation, unwillingly supporting your "party", but not all of it - but others except you to! it is so nonsense(*), like cults!! (more in "weak men are superweapons", i suppose)
(*) so, there is thread about *those* things i said too, or just wanted and wasnt able to say, now!: https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.php?threads/the-load-bearing-relationship.6275/post-94665

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards