We have a serious Sumerian Demon problem.

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
pass. get in line for your shot :)
Dude I literally agree big pharma is shit too, don't see why this is worth arguing about. Sorry /x/ inside jokes offend you.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Dude I literally agree big pharma is shit too, don't see why this is worth arguing about. Sorry /x/ inside jokes offend you.

i don't believe in the concept of "offense" or being "offended"

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
You have failed to consider the impact of the equinoxal bursts on the sumerian skyline regime. Nice try Mr CIA agent
Now I know who started the weird moon phase thread on /x/. TY. O,r maybe you're the one guy that worked out what it referred to?

Virtual Cafe Awards

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The public accepted degeneracy as the norm, the internet was taken from us (TIkTok and other platforms gained notoriety), and the last stage of the Wolfowitz Doctrine went into effect (Wuhan Lab & others were given less funding, causing the leak).
the internet's been being walled off well before 2018, tiktok's hardly the catalyst or most significant. I'm gonna take a punt and guess that rather tiktok is just the first major social media platform that you didn't 'get'. similarly I'd be eager to hear why you think 2018 was the point where whatever you consider degeneracy was finally considered the norm

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Hypet-Leathel
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.halopedia.org
the internet's been being walled off well before 2018, tiktok's hardly the catalyst or most significant. I'm gonna take a punt and guess that rather tiktok is just the first major social media platform that you didn't 'get'. similarly I'd be eager to hear why you think 2018 was the point where whatever you consider degeneracy was finally considered the norm
It's when he woke up, but he can't quite pin it

Virtual Cafe Awards

cybercola

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It's when he woke up, but he can't quite pin it
for most people always seems like the point at which they claim everything went bad just happens to coincide with the point where they were no longer 'hip' and 'with it' (or 'woke up', I guess). thinking back to this thread from a couple weeks ago

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
for most people always seems like the point at which they claim everything went bad just happens to coincide with the point where they were no longer 'hip' and 'with it' (or 'woke up', I guess). thinking back to this thread from a couple weeks ago
Im still asleep, I don't know what u guys are talking about. Blue pill gang fo lyfe

Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
We have a serious Sumerian demon problem

This is not a bit okay. I was born after 9/11 so irony is completely dead to me.

Aleister Crowley was the antichrist.

His mom summoned the antichrist in him by referring to her son Aleister as the beast. The Beat 666 took over Aleister and began to summon the Old Demons to unleash until evils on this planet. The Beast uses Aleister to write about ancient spells to summon these Evil Ones into our realm. Adolf Hitler a young 0 pussy getting Austrian art nerd discovers The Beast hosted by Aleister Crowley and gets possessed by a demon. "Adolf Hitler" was destroyed by amphetamines by the end of the war only the ancient Demon remained.

Nobody has ever committed suicide they've just been killed by demons who are possessing them. These ancient demons created the atom bomb which opened a rift through space and time and allowed New Gods into our realm. This new deities are several eons younger than the Old Gods that possessed Nazis but are still ancient compared to humans.

These New Gods are trying to make us create AI which will lead us to the Star Child which has the purest andrenochrome in the universe. In that moment you can drink the babies blood and become a New God, but your spirit will be forever corrupted or you can sacrifice yourself in the fires and restart the circle of Time. You will be reborn as yourself in the same Space and Time as this current life, the only thing you retain is Yuanfen which is kinda like karma but Chinese/Vietnamese. What this means is I should move to Vietnam.

Zoroaster created Magick and we can practice good Magick to create good vibrations to combat the evil vibrations coming from the Black Lodge.

Yes I just read the first few pages of Necronomicon

Don't worry I'm going outside this afternoon.

No this isn't a bit. I'm a research chemist

Good vibrations
Holy fucking shit. The chinese psyduck profile pic tho. The catchy into that doesn't even hint at the depths of darkness it contains. The karmic absolving at the end. Way to be obvious.

Attachments

• swords.jpg
    swords.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 40
Virtual Cafe Awards