The significance of Omicron

• Thread starter Ronin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 18922 times.

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
I don't normally say this because being internet-tough guy is cringey as shit, but i wish you could say this to my face, i'd be happy to dislocate your jaw.
Yup, very cringey. And I don't believe you, either.

If you feel the need to make such threats online, then you are precisely the kind of coward that NEVER would be able to physically confront anyone, for any reason, whatsoever. Those who talk the biggest physical game omnline, are ALWAYS the weakest, and most non existent, physical threats, in real life. You are probably a lesbian, IRL. They seem to love being all tough guy mouthy, like you.

You wouldn't do shit if you were physically near me. Because you are A WEAK COWARD. Who feels the need to anonomously threaten and intimidate others, for not believing your point of view.

An true internet cringe/edge lord fucktard, you are.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Quiveringlip

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Some mad shit being posted in this topic, great fun to read as I don't get this madness anywhere else on the internet.

How do you covid deniers account for the excess deaths during the last couple of years?

Please do post any articles or YouTube videos that show your working, I really admire that you guys have all been doing your own research just like Nicki Minaj recommend.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Quiveringlip

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Some mad shit being posted in this topic, great fun to read as I don't get this madness anywhere else on the internet.

How do you covid deniers account for the excess deaths during the last couple of years?

Please do post any articles or YouTube videos that show your working, I really admire that you guys have all been doing your own research just like Nicki Minaj recommend.

Additional website I'd be interested on your thoughts on please:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cecil

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
New episode of JRE with Dr. Peter McCullough is highly informative and offers insights from the most published person in the field.
Legitimately, he could not resist any chance to bring up how published he is, though he's earned that right.

Listen to it here.

Dr. McCullough is vaccinated, but he addresses the great many issues with how COVID has been handled. This whole thing is a big psyop. In my mind, it's just like the choice to use the nukes on Japan being presented as the only option, when it was literally just the nuclear option to justify all the money spent on nuclear R&D during the war, among other things. This is a byproduct of worldwide insistence on the vaccine, and likely due to the amount of effort put into operation Warp Speed as well as the lobbying from groups like the Gates Foundation.

I have seen countless examples of people trying to DEBUNK this man in the last few days (it's easier to find a link to those than to the podcast itself, how ironic! Must be a coincidence!), but none of them are willing to sit opposite him on the debate table. The biggest "DEBUNK" is the claim that myocarditis is just as prevalent in those sick with covid as those who get the vaccine version of it. He makes this specific distinction in the interview that the kind of heart inflammation in COVID patients is not the same degree of inflammation as that caused by the vaccines. The severity is much higher, the size of the inflammation for vax adverse reaction is the kind that is killing soccer players in the middle of the game. By contrast, the correct way to refer to heart issues is the way he says the Chinese do it, rather than just blanket calling it myocarditis in COVID and Vaccine instances, they are not equal degrees of the problem.

People are cherry picking language for the sake of their argument PLUS adding "other complications" to scare you into thinking the COVID version of myocarditis is the same, but based on what he's saying here, it really is not the same level of severity as is impacting the people who are dying from getting vaccinated, or getting major heart attacks.

The degree of vetting that is being used is not the usual level of thoroughness, and the EUA for these vaccines is the only reason they're on the market as is. They're not safe enough by normal standards and everyone is participating in a mass vaccine trial, essentially.

At this point, you no longer need a Death Note to cause young people to die randomly of heart attacks; just convince them to get vaccinated.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Quiveringlip

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
New episode of JRE with Dr. Peter McCullough is highly informative and offers insights from the most published person in the field.
Legitimately, he could not resist any chance to bring up how published he is, though he's earned that right.

Listen to it here.

Dr. McCullough is vaccinated, but he addresses the great many issues with how COVID has been handled. This whole thing is a big psyop. In my mind, it's just like the choice to use the nukes on Japan being presented as the only option, when it was literally just the nuclear option to justify all the money spent on nuclear R&D during the war, among other things. This is a byproduct of worldwide insistence on the vaccine, and likely due to the amount of effort put into operation Warp Speed as well as the lobbying from groups like the Gates Foundation.

I have seen countless examples of people trying to DEBUNK this man in the last few days (it's easier to find a link to those than to the podcast itself, how ironic! Must be a coincidence!), but none of them are willing to sit opposite him on the debate table. The biggest "DEBUNK" is the claim that myocarditis is just as prevalent in those sick with covid as those who get the vaccine version of it. He makes this specific distinction in the interview that the kind of heart inflammation in COVID patients is not the same degree of inflammation as that caused by the vaccines. The severity is much higher, the size of the inflammation for vax adverse reaction is the kind that is killing soccer players in the middle of the game. By contrast, the correct way to refer to heart issues is the way he says the Chinese do it, rather than just blanket calling it myocarditis in COVID and Vaccine instances, they are not equal degrees of the problem.

People are cherry picking language for the sake of their argument PLUS adding "other complications" to scare you into thinking the COVID version of myocarditis is the same, but based on what he's saying here, it really is not the same level of severity as is impacting the people who are dying from getting vaccinated, or getting major heart attacks.

The degree of vetting that is being used is not the usual level of thoroughness, and the EUA for these vaccines is the only reason they're on the market as is. They're not safe enough by normal standards and everyone is participating in a mass vaccine trial, essentially.

At this point, you no longer need a Death Note to cause young people to die randomly of heart attacks; just convince them to get vaccinated.

"The degree of vetting that is being used is not the usual level of thoroughness, and the EUA for these vaccines is the only reason they're on the market as is. They're not safe enough by normal standards and everyone is participating in a mass vaccine trial, essentially."

Show your working here please. Where are your sources?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cecil

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
"The degree of vetting that is being used is not the usual level of thoroughness, and the EUA for these vaccines is the only reason they're on the market as is. They're not safe enough by normal standards and everyone is participating in a mass vaccine trial, essentially."

I showed my source in the original post- It's Dr. Peter McCullough during his interview on the Joe Rogan Experience. Everything I said was based on the information presented by Dr. McCullough. Once again, he is the most published person in the history his field, so it's not like he's some quack. It's a three hour dialogue that never had a single down moment. Put it on while you're doing something else if it's too long to listen to for you.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Quiveringlip

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I
I showed my source in the original post- It's Dr. Peter McCullough during his interview on the Joe Rogan Experience. Everything I said was based on the information presented by Dr. McCullough. Once again, he is the most published person in the history his field, so it's not like he's some quack. It's a three hour dialogue that never had a single down moment. Put it on while you're doing something else if it's too long to listen to for you.

I listened to about 30 minutes, he was mostly talking about Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine.

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine treatments have been thoroughly looked into. Here is some research data on HCQ: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-22446-z

Conclusion: "In this work, we find that treatment with HCQ is associated with increased mortality in COVID-19 patients, and there is no benefit of CQ."

This along with the fact that he's on Joe Rogan makes me question his legitimacy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cecil

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I

I listened to about 30 minutes, he was mostly talking about Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine.

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine treatments have been thoroughly looked into. Here is some research data on HCQ: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-22446-z

Conclusion: "In this work, we find that treatment with HCQ is associated with increased mortality in COVID-19 patients, and there is no benefit of CQ."

This along with the fact that he's on Joe Rogan makes me question his legitimacy.
Don't ask me to present my citation and then not even review 1/3 of it. He also clarifies the role of hydroxy in the broad context of pandemic response, particularly on the role it could play in therapeutic treatment before someone is hospitalized. I gave you a 3 hour podcast. If you'd prefer, McCullough also has formal symposiums.

Does every person who shows up on JRE lose credibility? Is Tony Hawk less credible as a skateboarder for it?

Once again, this doctor is the most published in his field. The bar of effort to be published is not low. It speaks to his credibility. I think the reality is that you don't want to face the possibility that you were wrong or are just lazy.

You didn't reach the part of the interview relevant to the specific heart issues I was replying about regardless.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

there are no "excess" deaths.

Deleted member 1930

where are yours?

are you personally familiar with FDA (if you're in the US) standards and process for certification of new drugs? i am, are you?

Deleted member 1930

except it isn't

nature.com is not a medical or scientific source.

listen to science, not CEOs and corporations

• Coffee (Like)
Reactions: _TF

Quiveringlip

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Don't ask me to present my citation and then not even review 1/3 of it. He also clarifies the role of hydroxy in the broad context of pandemic response, particularly on the role it could play in therapeutic treatment before someone is hospitalized. I gave you a 3 hour podcast. If you'd prefer, McCullough also has formal symposiums.

Does every person who shows up on JRE lose credibility? Is Tony Hawk less credible as a skateboarder for it?

Once again, this doctor is the most published in his field. The bar of effort to be published is not low. It speaks to his credibility. I think the reality is that you don't want to face the possibility that you were wrong or are just lazy.

You didn't reach the part of the interview relevant to the specific heart issues I was replying about regardless.

Do you have the time stamp please? 3 hours is too long for me when it's Rogan, I can't deal with that guy. I feel like with COVID related stuff, he cherry-picks the 1% of information to believe while saying the other 99% of experts are wrong.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Quiveringlip

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
where are yours?

are you personally familiar with FDA (if you're in the US) standards and process for certification of new drugs? i am, are you?

So share some information with me? I'm interested in exploring the other side of this debate so I want to read about it in more detail.

You saying you're an expert in something, then asking if I'm an expert in the same thing. Or telling me corporations are lying to me or that excess deaths don't exist. This kinda stuff on forums is meaningless to me, I'm just interested in the sources.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

So share some information with me? I'm interested in exploring the other side of this debate so I want to read about it in more detail.

You saying you're an expert in something, then asking if I'm an expert in the same thing. Or telling me corporations are lying to me or that excess deaths don't exist. This kinda stuff on forums is meaningless to me, I'm just interested in the sources.

you are not interested in the slightest of the other side of the debate. if this was the case, YOU would be researching it, not relying on others to do it for you.

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
you are not interested in the slightest of the other side of the debate. if this was the case, YOU would be researching it, not relying on others to do it for you.
Whats so hard about showing evidence pleb, atleast the other guy showed the JRE one. Smh. DKFail

Virtual Cafe Awards