Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

Ashman
Ashman
llillilll
llillilll
for website making, you just have to know how to open a txt file with notepad and you can learn as you go from there.
HammerKoopa
HammerKoopa
Pick a language and learn the basics, then choose a personal project for yourself to bring to completion, dont feel like you are cheating if you have to look up "how to do X in [LANGUAGE]" its part of the process, and its just investigating every time you find yourself infront of a wall, when you do dont just copy paste whatever code solution ya get! try to understand it! and with that you'll have a good start. Way i began was with JavaScript HTML and CSS, the actual logic is in the JavaScript but HTML and CSS help take the structure part out of your mind and you can make your own website as a personal project. That or you can get a game engine like Unity or Godot to have your personal project be a game and have to deal with either C# or GDscript. Point is pick a language, choose a project, stick to it!
HammerKoopa
HammerKoopa
Noxy
Noxy
Get a book on a language and learn by solving problems, a site like https://exercism.org/ can help.
You'll get the basics in no time.
HammerKoopa
Digital Cheese
Digital Cheese
W3Schools as @HammerKoopa suggested is one of the best ideas. If you need a website host, I would recommend Neocities as of this time due to it being pretty reasonable to use + it is VERY light on it's rules (I've only seen maybe 1 banned account ever, if that).

I can't help too much beyond suggesting W3Schools and tons of practice like HammerKoopa, though in terms of other things that might help on other languages, I know of the C programming language book that he also sent as PDF, however I happen to have a copy of "C In A Nutshell" (2nd edition) which seems like it is pretty good.

If you need to, take paper notes of whatever u learn when coding
sinaptica
sinaptica
(I need to split this message in several parts, as it is too long apparently)

General guidance & reference: MDN Web Docs
** DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND USE THIS AND ONLY THIS AS REFERENCE MATERIAL**

JS starter pack: Eloquent Javascript
** READ, UNDERSTAND, PRACTICE THIS BOOK **

Once you are done with the book: jump straight to create some simple games to hone your skills.
Tic, tac, toe, Pong, etc.. This kind of crap. There's plenty of tutorials in Youtube.