Alma: Towards a Revolutionary Thought for a Popular Paradigm Shift Theory of the Psyche in the 21st Century.

Sroseslv

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Alma is a provisional conception of the human psyche. It represents an alternative perspective or way of thinking to the established norms of the human psyche in the 21st century. This conception does not serve as a model for an established truth; Alma is intended as a poetic assertion that draws its ideas from literature. It relies on other forms of creativity, but literature is central. Alma is not an academic concept; it does not seek confrontation. Alma is a utopia and embraces its choices. It could embody ideas or values that challenge dominant thought patterns and propose radical or innovative alternatives. There is the idea that our organs have interconnected functionalities, multiple functions both autonomous and automatic, in the vital process. They are organic machines. Our brain is an organic machine, and here is the neuronal network that is a new machine, giving rise to the psychology that is the human psyche. Our body is ultimately not a machine or a robot. But the human psyche seems supra, divine.

When we contemplate the complexity of our existence, we find ourselves immersed in a world where every element interacts subtly and interconnectedly. We are not simply isolated entities, but rather integral parts of a vast dynamic system. Through our interactions with our environment and with the machines we create, we witness a constant transformation, a continuous exchange of energy and information. In this vision, we are confronted with complex challenges, problems of sensation, perception, and understanding, all linked to our ability to comprehend and interact with this constantly evolving system. This dynamic reminds us of the second law of thermodynamics, which suggests the natural tendency of systems to evolve towards a state of increasing entropy, towards greater disorganization and complexity. Similarly, our human psyche and our interaction with the world around us seem to follow this trajectory, seeking to find a balance between order and chaos, between stability and transformation.

Thus, when we reflect on our place in this complex universe, we are invited to explore the depths of our consciousness, to challenge the limits of our understanding, and to embrace the complexity of our existence with humility and curiosity. Is this the humanity of machines? Surrounded by machines connected to our bodies, connected to our divine breath. Machines connected to all sorts of things: Problems of sensation, of feeling, a machine. Problem of perception, a machine. Problem of understanding, a machine. You see this thing we call pure reason? That too is a machine. Pure reason functions, escapes the common mortals, myself included, because we are not creative enough, we prefer to repress this gentle schizophrenic who lurks within us! Popular psychology often invokes the child within us, religion the demon or angel within us, capitalism the fantasy, but this comes from several founding myths. Which finds its climax in the ancient Roman imperialism. Historical figures often idealized as great but not crazy or sick. Alma embodies the metaphorical idea that there is not just one way to conceive the human psyche, this binary way we have of conceiving it. The inner world, due to several millennia of history of suffering with violent, wicked, perverse historical figures, repressing their libido deep within themselves, in a cage like the nine-tailed fox, passing on their fox to their offspring. This must stop! But, several millennia of suffering, manipulation, oppression, in short, inequality. No one should bear this responsibility for the illness of humanity. I believe we must reverse human psychology.

Sroseslv

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for your observation! I have indeed been inspired by some philosophical ideas, although my reading of the book is still limited. I am curious to learn more about the concepts discussed in Anti-Oedipus and to see how they resonate with my own reflections. Do you have any specific recommendations for delving deeper into these ideas ?

TL;Dr?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sroseslv

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
The first two paragraphs are good, but the last one feels like four or five paragraphs condensed into one; It's hard to follow, and the ideas are not expanded upon, leading to a clunky reading experience.
Would you mind rewriting that last

Sroseslv

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for your constructive feedback. I acknowledge your observation about the last paragraph and I will revise it to make it clearer and more cohesive. Your input is valuable to me and I appreciate your commitment to improving the text. I will keep you updated once I've made the necessary changes. Thank you again for your attention and assistance.

Sroseslv

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
The text explores the notion of "Schizoanalysis" as an alternative approach to understanding the human psyche in the 21st century. It highlights the idea that our psyche is complex and interconnected with our environment. Schizoanalysis challenges dominant patterns of thought by proposing radical alternatives. It views our psyche as an organic machine, interacting dynamically with the world. The text also emphasizes the importance of creativity and literature in this approach. Finally, it calls for a deep exploration of our consciousness and a questioning of established norms in human psychology.
Reducing the complexity of the subject I'm exploring isn't possible at the moment. I need to explore my ideas further and study a book: "Anti-Oedipus.

TL;Dr?
The text explores the notion of "Schizoanalysis" as an alternative approach to understanding the human psyche in the 21st century. It highlights the idea that our psyche is complex and interconnected with our environment. Schizoanalysis challenges dominant patterns of thought by proposing radical alternatives. It views our psyche as an organic machine, interacting dynamically with the world. The text also emphasizes the importance of creativity and literature in this approach. Finally, it calls for a deep exploration of our consciousness and a questioning of established norms in human psychology.
Reducing the complexity of the subject I'm exploring isn't possible at the moment. I need to explore my ideas further and study a book: "Anti-Oedipus.
but is it similar to e/acc or lain as those kids on web say? critical (theory of mind) theory?

Virtual Cafe Awards

psyki

abomination
Reaction score
Awards
Alma is a provisional conception of the human psyche. It represents an alternative perspective or way of thinking to the established norms of the human psyche in the 21st century. This conception does not serve as a model for an established truth; Alma is intended as a poetic assertion that draws its ideas from literature. It relies on other forms of creativity, but literature is central. Alma is not an academic concept; it does not seek confrontation. Alma is a utopia and embraces its choices. It could embody ideas or values that challenge dominant thought patterns and propose radical or innovative alternatives. There is the idea that our organs have interconnected functionalities, multiple functions both autonomous and automatic, in the vital process. They are organic machines. Our brain is an organic machine, and here is the neuronal network that is a new machine, giving rise to the psychology that is the human psyche. Our body is ultimately not a machine or a robot. But the human psyche seems supra, divine.

When we contemplate the complexity of our existence, we find ourselves immersed in a world where every element interacts subtly and interconnectedly. We are not simply isolated entities, but rather integral parts of a vast dynamic system. Through our interactions with our environment and with the machines we create, we witness a constant transformation, a continuous exchange of energy and information. In this vision, we are confronted with complex challenges, problems of sensation, perception, and understanding, all linked to our ability to comprehend and interact with this constantly evolving system. This dynamic reminds us of the second law of thermodynamics, which suggests the natural tendency of systems to evolve towards a state of increasing entropy, towards greater disorganization and complexity. Similarly, our human psyche and our interaction with the world around us seem to follow this trajectory, seeking to find a balance between order and chaos, between stability and transformation.

Thus, when we reflect on our place in this complex universe, we are invited to explore the depths of our consciousness, to challenge the limits of our understanding, and to embrace the complexity of our existence with humility and curiosity. Is this the humanity of machines? Surrounded by machines connected to our bodies, connected to our divine breath. Machines connected to all sorts of things: Problems of sensation, of feeling, a machine. Problem of perception, a machine. Problem of understanding, a machine. You see this thing we call pure reason? That too is a machine. Pure reason functions, escapes the common mortals, myself included, because we are not creative enough, we prefer to repress this gentle schizophrenic who lurks within us! Popular psychology often invokes the child within us, religion the demon or angel within us, capitalism the fantasy, but this comes from several founding myths. Which finds its climax in the ancient Roman imperialism. Historical figures often idealized as great but not crazy or sick. Alma embodies the metaphorical idea that there is not just one way to conceive the human psyche, this binary way we have of conceiving it. The inner world, due to several millennia of history of suffering with violent, wicked, perverse historical figures, repressing their libido deep within themselves, in a cage like the nine-tailed fox, passing on their fox to their offspring. This must stop! But, several millennia of suffering, manipulation, oppression, in short, inequality. No one should bear this responsibility for the illness of humanity. I believe we must reverse human psychology.
Suffering and violence is just a innate aspect of being alive, their isn't no fixing it because in the end humans will remain cruel and wicked. Not to suggest that all people scale the same, but majority of people are somewhat shitty to some degree. And sure suffering in general should be stopped what would be your solution to end said suffering. The best advice in my opinion is to embrace and when chance for change for better arises of course you take it but those processes as shown through history take time and effort and its no different today. (also what do you mean by reverse psychology)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sroseslv

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Alma: Towards a revolutionary thought for a popular paradigm shift theory of the psyche in the 21st century.

Alma is a provisional conception of the human psyche. It represents an alternative perspective or way of thinking to the established norms of the human psyche in the 21st century. This conception does not serve as a model for an established truth; Alma is intended as a poetic willpower drawing its ideas from literature. It draws on other forms of creativity, but literature is central. Alma is not an academic concept; it does not seek to offend. Alma is a utopia and embraces its choices. It could embody ideas or values that challenge dominant thought patterns and propose radical or innovative alternatives. There is the idea that our organs have interconnected functionalities, multiple functions at once autonomous and automatic, in the vital process. They are organic machines. Our brain is an organic machine, thus here is the neuronal network which is a new machine. This gives rise to this psychological machine that is the human psyche. Our body is ultimately not a machine or a robot. But the human psyche seems supra, divine.

When we contemplate the complexity of our existence, we find ourselves immersed in a world where each element interacts subtly and interconnectedly. We are not simply isolated entities, but rather integral parts of a vast dynamic system. Through our interactions with our environment and with the machines we create, we witness constant transformation, a continuous exchange of energy and information. In this vision, we are confronted with complex challenges, problems of sensation, perception, and understanding, all related to our ability to comprehend and interact with this constantly evolving system. This dynamic reminds us of the second law of thermodynamics, which evokes the natural tendency of systems to evolve towards a state of increasing entropy, towards greater disorganization and complexity. Similarly, our human psyche and our interaction with the world around us seem to follow this trajectory, seeking to find a balance between order and chaos, between stability and transformation.

Thus, when we reflect on our place in this complex universe, on the complexity and dynamics of the psyche, and its interactions with other objects, the difficulty lies in what is real or not. Deleuze speaks to us of a machine of fantasies (unfortunately, I am still studying this book). This latter could play on what we accept as being real or not. The perception of all these dynamics requires systemic thinking. These small instabilities and variabilities invite us to explore the depths of our consciousness, to challenge the limits of our understanding, and to embrace the complexity of our existence with humility and curiosity, often with a penchant for exploring sadism. Overall, the history of the human psyche shares this same dynamic as the self, commonly called the individual. Humanity is invited to exploit the complexity of the anthology on its object and, fatefully, on "Phusis". In this dynamic, the psyche records everything and it tells itself! Humanity tells, manufactures in an eternal return.

Is this, machines, machinery, an organic structure? Surrounded by machines connected to our body, linked to our divine breath, they animate our actions and inspire us, what the ancient Greeks called the "pneuma", the latter often imprisoned with the fantasy machine. Machines connected to all sorts of things: problems of sensation, feeling, a machine. Problem of perception, a machine. Problem of understanding, a machine. Do you see this kind of thing called pure reason? Well, that's also a machine. Pure reason works, escapes the common mortals, me first, because we are not creative enough, we prefer to repress all these gentle sadistic schizophrenics, here is this thing that is in us, here is what is silent in us. This reflects the refusal to see inequalities, the human phenomenon creates an osmotic machine between reality and our fantasy machines. The structural world and the simulacrum, that's our reality.

Popular psychology is forged by several millennia of doctrine, imbued with a primitive spiritual life that allowed humans to perceive, for example, repetition in phenomena. These have favored the flourishing of man with himself, in the suffering of the climate in constant competition with other creatures, in a struggle where each one shapes his reality for his species. One day, the human mind divinized itself, adopting anthropomorphism as an end to finally embrace the anthropocene. Where is the harm in having been a carcass, eating what remains? Where is the harm in having been nothing but an animal, alone facing its fragility, forced to see the repetition in itself, what is phenomenological in it (the human phenomenon)?

"Phenomenologies sing the praises of the phenomena of the mind in the face of the repetition of the structure of 'Phusis'."

The psyche is full of methods to control pure reason: the cosmos becomes aware at the beginning through animism then spirituality and mysticism now with science, in a ebb and flow and without really understanding it, simply by embracing it and rejecting the smallest frivolities and contradictions of the mind. Sometimes it's awkward, fair or less fair aesthetically ugly or beautiful, for the circulation of flows.

The philosopher, as an example of personal development, exercises his mind to take control of reality, surely for sadistic purposes, seeking to understand reality to change it, to maintain it for his privileges, for his offspring, his ideas and their interests. Control of reality is a moral superiority in the mind, an ethos, in the understanding of power. (Libido is more concentrated when power is also concentrated.) Each one reproduces this same picture according to his social group, according to his position in society, according to the way he perceives reality and the sensations due to the affects of their fantasies. Oppressing the otherness of what is other, fantasizing about the other, about his suffering. We all strive to act on reality, at least the privileged do it forcefully. Accusing forces that control reality, and the understanding of the masses is a refusal to see reality, the reality of the misery of our human condition. One of the human conditions is to suffer from auto-sadism.

Obsolete, we are! already well synchronized with our creations. Thus, humanity's understanding is imbued with magical thinking; behind this wild thought lies a dialectical history where blood flows. Changing understanding is to drop humanity into a hole like Alice. For it would be necessary to forget history, forget who we are, many authoritarians will be sad. Just thinking about this idea. In short, "popular psychology" often invokes the child within us. We recall our anxiety from a past without experience of existence without the ability to understand "Phusis" and its forms. "Religion" it is the demon or the angel lurking deep within us, no wanking can be done in the intimate. Imprisoning libido, cutting the link of vital flow. Rather supra than letting my organs dictate my dreams. This causes taboos and morbid sexuality. "Capitalism", on the other hand, is the fantasy, or despair, a life that is dull. Popular psychology is a victim of its own contempt for the body, of what is an animal too often hidden, by this idea that we are not animals. Hidden under false airs of divinity, the human phenomenon thinks, acts that it is master of all the organic machines of its body, of the cosmos. Humanity reproduces this torment in reality. Humanity despises everything in itself, how
can it be done to have a psychology that shapes the conception of reality, according to its needs, primary needs not given to him as desires of achievable fantasies for one but for all yes for all! In collective development. If we want more of this primitive animal body. Mass psychology suffers from a lack of understanding of foundational myths. An incomprehension of what imperialism is. Especially that being supra is only metaphysics one just has to believe! But an ignorance of what the essence of imperialism is. And its striking point that finds its climax in the incomprehension of savagery, of ancient Roman imperialism. Many European myths take root in this period, in the symbol of Julius Caesar as an example. Greek myths spread throughout Europe. (This idea needs further analysis.) Historical figures are often idealized as grandiose, but they are not necessarily free from madness or illness.

Alma embodies the metaphorical idea that there is not only one way to conceive the human psyche, unlike this binary vision to which we are accustomed. Moreover, literature, cinema, series, music, and other subcultures can be considered cultural machines, thus creating new forms of machines. For example, science fiction often imagines dystopias, but also offers utopian forms of governance, such as those designed by Iain Banks in his anarchist civilizations, characterized by unique specificities and alternative governance systems.

The inner world suffers, due to several millennia of history of suffering from characters who killed and made bodies suffer. This is what we have as an inheritance from idols marked with violent, wicked, perverse personalities, repressing their libido deep within themselves, in a cage where their pet chimera is, transmitting their chimera to the future. This must stop! Several millennia of suffering, manipulation, oppression, in short of inequality. No one should bear this responsibility for the illness of humanity, let alone the future. I believe we need to overturn human psychology.

"Behind my intellectual airs, I am just an ignorant. Slave to my fantasies, is this the truth? The price of freedom?"

Last edited:

Sroseslv

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Actually, Alma is part of the Book of Mormon.
I don't know what you're talking about, I'm French, I don't know all your terms. I found book recommendations on the website and I followed the idea like Alice. I don't understand much of what's going on in life right now! I've never written before, it's new. I'm waiting for feedback to stimulate me. I'm reading "Anti-Oedipus" and I think I have all the intellectual capabilities to understand it. I will continue to write my thoughts. I'm waiting for help to develop my thinking.

Sroseslv

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Suffering and violence is just a innate aspect of being alive, their isn't no fixing it because in the end humans will remain cruel and wicked. Not to suggest that all people scale the same, but majority of people are somewhat shitty to some degree. And sure suffering in general should be stopped what would be your solution to end said suffering. The best advice in my opinion is to embrace and when chance for change for better arises of course you take it but those processes as shown through history take time and effort and its no different today. (also what do you mean by reverse psychology)
I have taken into account your suggestions and modified my text to highlight the ideas you have shared about the human condition, particularly reflecting on the dark side of humanity. However, I am encountering difficulties in addressing this sensitive subject, especially concerning imperialism, which perfectly represents this dark side. I am also exploring the valorization of mediocrity in our society, an aspect that deserves to be emphasized.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback!

psyki

abomination
Reaction score
Awards
I have taken into account your suggestions and modified my text to highlight the ideas you have shared about the human condition, particularly reflecting on the dark side of humanity. However, I am encountering difficulties in addressing this sensitive subject, especially concerning imperialism, which perfectly represents this dark side. I am also exploring the valorization of mediocrity in our society, an aspect that deserves to be emphasized.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback!
thanks for being cool about it man you have some interesting insight on the world :ankhadc:

Virtual Cafe Awards