Baby Hitler

alCannium27

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Man if I could go back in time, the last thing I'd do is changing the past. Imagine if I fuck something up and straight up getting unperson'd as a result.
Only thing I'd do is going back in time, hand-holding my past self and teach him all the money-making opportunities of the post-90s. Prepping him for world domination, and possibly kill his/my HS bully just for fun.

sungen

Onion
Reaction score
Awards
Here's an age old question:
"if you could go back in time, would you kill baby hitler?"

Leave your answer followed by your reason.
I wouldn't even go back in time to get with my childhood friend mutual crush because I'm too lazy, do you think I have the energy to kill a baby?

You can't kill someone that doesn't exist, if you go back to the past, at that point in time, the billions you are referring too don't exist, so it wouldn't make you the greatest killer. There are some actions that you are taking right now, that probably will lead to some people existing and other not existing. Were the people who aren't born because of your actions murdered by you?
But because I knew of their existence before erasing them, from my perspective it is still the case that people who did at some point existed stopped specifically because of me. That's no different to killing isn't it?

Virtual Cafe Awards