twitter's new policy about "inactive" twitter accounts

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
Wish they'd delete my account. I signed up for lk-99 but that fizzled out hard.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • GiggaChad
Reactions: 4d1

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
It is kinda fucked up that their definition of "inactive account" is someone who did not log without a 30 days window.

Although I agree that 99% of twitter is garbage, some good content might get lost due to this policy.

Ashman

Traversing the electro-astral realm
Reaction score
Awards
Website
deurachavich.moe
It is kinda fucked up that their definition of "inactive account" is someone who did not log without a 30 days window.

Although I agree that 99% of twitter is garbage, some good content might get lost due to this policy.
The only thing that twitter has is artists so of them who became inactive will get deleted, sad.
Their definition of inactive makes sense when you realise that the average non-bot twitter user logs atleast 10 times per day (skinners boxes and all).

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
The only thing that twitter has is artists so of them who became inactive will get deleted, sad.
Their definition of inactive makes sense when you realise that the average non-bot twitter user logs atleast 10 times per day (skinners boxes and all).
what were the stats again? Something like 5-10% of users are responsible for 80% of all tweets?
Moviebob really doin' his best out there, lol

Virtual Cafe Awards