What is Project Red Dog/Remote Viewing or is it a meme virus?

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
What do you guys know about Project Red Dog / Remote Viewing? I stumbled upon a thread on /x/ about this stuff. I knew about remote viewing for a long time but the notion where one anon talks about a pyramid in North America that can integrate all previous incarnations intrigues me. Other anons talk about how this could be an example of a "meme virus", which means that the theory has truth in it, but it deliberately has outlandish BS to poison the truth and distract from the mundane reality.

1713269542666926.png

Quotes from the thread is below
What do you think about the Project Red Dog Remote Viewing sessions from Brett Stuart and his team back then?

Basically it's about an ancient artifact hidden deep underground somewhere in the tundra of canada. In this pyramid like structure there is a seat which can transform the physical human body and let's you ascend into a higher dimension or some kind of stuff. Also it's main purpose seems to be helping escape the reincarnation matrix trap system we're living in. This seat was left here on purpose by ancient Atlanteans, it's supposedely told.

[Stories from the matrix pt. 2 | Project Red Dog]

View: https://youtu.be/frzmcszbimg
[Embed]

I uploaded old stuff from Brett Stuart which are long forgotten and can't be easily found on the web. All these video aren't listed, so they're not publicly searchable and I think Brett does not want them to be public anymore. Nevertheless, feel free to share my links in private, if you want.

Here are the other videos I archived on my YT Acc.

[Stories from the Matrix part 1]

View: https://youtu.be/q_4lG5bc-8g
[Embed]

[Simulation Theory]

View: https://youtu.be/mYEiXXgo5Jo
[Embed]

[Antarctica exposed]

View: https://youtu.be/y-enYHpn-ng
[Embed]

[Urantia Book]

View: https://youtu.be/EdG28CADwy4
[Embed]

[Oak Island]
https://youtu.be/RtiggShGgUo [Embed]

[Moksha Video (already posted a hundred times here)]
https://youtu.be/z4Ed40tVGOg [Embed]

Have fun watching this gems.

Thanks for taking this from behind the wall.
save this shit /x/fags

>This seat was left here on purpose by ancient Atlanteans
nope, it was made by "Elves"... the dominant non-human species before our kind
the ones who sped up evolution for our extended human family more than 250k years ago. Their whole species left earth by unknown means... That's one of them.
Its much older than Atlanteans and more importantly, not made for our biology.
We are incapable of using this tech because it was made for very different people on the inside.
First time I head of such thing. WHile I have heard about the pyramids helping with ascensions I personally believe their use might not be as benevolent. Rather, I think they were created for the Old Gods when they where here. For example, the pyramids remind me a lot of how you see a specific building around the globe from a single company. Everything else is distinct and local except that building.

I truly think that the pyramids are that example. They do serve as navigational tool for them a long time ago. Could they had other uses? Possibly, but looking at what they Old Gods did with us I don't think they were meant for the rest of us, and less likely for the king of those eras.

I don't agree with the reincarrnation matrix trap since the problem we face isn't that we can't leave this place itself. Rather, is that we have been deny true knowledge. Spiritual science, soul cience, or the science of nature itself, how shits really works. Withouth that knowledge, our ethics are meaningless. We don't change nor grow. We are in a psychological prison, not a literal prison planet. Nevertheless, I will keep this in the back of my head. The pyramids is an old testament of the Old Gods themselves, and they are EVERYWHERE! Canada, ALaska, Antartica, Egypt, south america, etc.

Nevertheless, I give them the benefit of the doubt. I did a few remote view exercises and its a real ability. Not limited nor excluse to anyone. Any of us can in fact achieve it, with practice. Shutting down the rational part of you as you get more info.
Here's my usual pasta:

Humans were a hack job that were modified from primates as some sort of compromise between at least two warring parties. Although humanoids exist elsewhere across the universe, we weren't supposed to be created here, at least not so rushed.

Reincarnation is also part of the deal. It isn't natural in this universe and we are forced to do it. Every time we are born, our souls sort of dissolve more and more, and our energy is constantly siphoned by other entities, so we may be in a sort of loose farm.

Brett Stuart continued the Moksha project with another team years later.

We are not able to liberate the planet ourselves, but there is some sort of throne-like device hidden in North America in a pyramid structure that can integrate all of your previous incarnations, basically making you whole and helping you to "ascend" in some capacity.

It would also be helpful to research the lectures by Judy King and her books The Isis Thesis and Balls of Fire. You'll go deeper into the rabbit hole about what the ancient Egyptians might have done to avoid the reincarnation cycle, and it's a mindfuck that has to do with bacteria and a star in the North.
The whole Brett Stuart rabbit hole is really interesting to me. I'm 100% sure this guy came across valuable information and that's why he pussied out and took down his videos.
There was also his work on Blue Avians aside from the Moksha stuff, where he reports that he was stalked by strange individuals after investigating ayys.
I really wonder what information he has that he won't share.

Other interesting resources for remote viewing the death trap are http://signallinie.info/die-lichtfalle/ which is extremely detailed and really interesting imo (just google translate it), and the Farsight institute, which I'm more lukewarm about
Anons talkg about it being a meme virus below:
It's a meme virus, not real.
Anons have to be the most meme weak people on the planet anymore. Alot of us are barely better than Facebook boomers at this point.
What anons need to realize is that, when you start studying this stuff, there will be alot of shit put in there that's meant to make you go fucking nuts.
These weirder conspiracies are memetic viruses. It uses a core truth (government believes and practices RV) then wraps it around alot of insanity (blue avians/urantia/etc). This is done to poison the water and keep you from realizing the more mundane reality of the situation.
You can see this sort of thing in medical conspiracies as well.
This isn't saying there aren't real conspiracy, there is. The problem is that they're poisoned with a lot of meme viruses.
Anytime something seems "too anime" with Christian overtones of good vs bad, it's probably a meme virus. To find out the truth of a conspiracy, balance it out with pure human boringness.
What would the government want with remote viewing?
To spy on others and control the economy.
Why lie about it?
To keep control of a functioning feudalist economy and it's crumbling country.
Boring? Yes, but real.

Attachments

• 1713183453036515.jpg
    1713183453036515.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 1713238133501362.jpg
    1713238133501362.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1713240209646420.png
    1713240209646420.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 1713260414941006.png
    1713260414941006.png
    763.8 KB · Views: 4
Virtual Cafe Awards

vulonkaaz

Pure Love
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vulonkaaz.zip
mucho texto

so thats like a story of like an ancient artefact buried deep somewhere in north america and thats like a throne where you sit on it and it grants you mystical abilities ? man this sound wacky as hell straight out of a Marvel movie or some sht

who tf is that Brett guy anyway is there anyone talking about that thing that ain't him ?

Virtual Cafe Awards