• tft now requires vanguard but my old ass notebook does not support tpm 2.0
    sadly i will not achieve master again

i was sure i could get challenger this set
    i find funny that a huge number of ppl w ed dont get skinnier solely bc they don't understand basic biology
    thats why u must not tell them the true ways to losing 20kg in a month
    do ppl actually farm reactions ..
    dargon
    dargon
    minecraft players when they can't afk 30 days to post on ytb how many sugarcanes their new 300 chunks redstone farm gives
    xxXJohn SmithXxx
    xxXJohn SmithXxx
    @dargon I always loved when mojang didn't add firefly to the games because it's "poisonous to the frogs" but they didn't even have any problems with literally slave and breeding camps.

Attachments

• 1714018215326969.jpg
      1714018215326969.jpg
      107.9 KB · Views: 1
    Oasisboi
    Oasisboi
    Sometimes when I post I feel like I'm farming reactions. I feel bad. but also I like it way more than posting in a thread.
    • THIS
    Reactions: dargon
    I'm going to do a last update for my website next weekend and I'm thinking of opening qna ab anything to anyone, u can reply this w one or send privately :p
    no reason to be sad! it's just the end of something that begun once, regardless of it being cool or not
    no names will be displayed and if I don't like the question I'll either dodge or not answer bc I'm very funny prank joke
    I needed to search an email associated w a phone number but I'm toooo lazy to install tails os, tor etc for real search
    . . . ...
    . . . ...
    tails isn't too hard to install, you just need a usb stick
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: big_ping07
    dargon
    dargon
    the worlds I get (prone to being very wrong)
    0:37 "hell of patient, drinking, ... I, never contender, red lovers on sight, in troubled hearts ... on sight, pretending it's alright"
    I tried contact but to no success T^T
    Ross_Я
    Ross_Я
    There's an Android app named Tandem where you can select which language-speakers you want to talk with.
    This is the app I go too when I want to bug people about lyrics from songs sang on the languages I do not know.
    Or beer labels.
    Or whatever.
    Tempelier1.jpgTempelierT.jpg
    • Love
    i lost the family photo thread
    was thinking of either drawing or cropping 3 milk-chans in there for me and me brethren
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    found a funny therapist
    I hate free association, specially when they're "uhum"
    *stares at you until you say something*
    or just keeps writing anything while you make an excruciating monologue

I know there's a lot of ppl who don't know what are their problem, many have only the necessity to talk for some reason
    and there's the gender difference with therapy + the gender diff on the therapist

session was so good I smoked a total of 2 units of fags after, even got to offer my lighter to a poor soul
    ain't going nowhere but it's nice to have somebody with minimum IQ lvl to talk to and at least I don't feel like I'm wasting my time with some cheap hippie old woman whose main and only action is offering antidepressants (goes against the ethics code, lit illegal)
    I don't think it's big enough to make a thread out of it, but I wanted to point that @MySpace Tom helped me w my current website's logbox
    after seeing some tutorials I made the current one w jQ and html, some pointed options with only css but they didn't have the options I wanted, like hiding the others after I open one.
    Tom suggested that I used a radio input, instead of the current checkbox one, that saves me a chunk of unnecessary" jQ
    1713643976491.png
    1713644030429.png

>

1713644274244.png

sadly/apparently, radios can't be unchecked, so I had to write a jQ to enable that function
    1713644125202.png
    as it's shown, for some reason u can't insta uncheck

so there it is 2 options for a dynamic show'er of things
    dargon
    dargon
    oh yh I just happened to stumble upon it when I was starting and it is pretty simple, before ES6 it was top tier fork
    I'm still going to study React, but at the time no one has complained ab performance on my web so a major rebuild is for the future
    shrapnelnet
    shrapnelnet
    complexity like react and especially nextjs is for companies and i realise this more and more. jekyll is honestly all i will ever need ever again. maybe with a sprinkling of a CMS on top
    • THIS
    MySpace Tom
    MySpace Tom
    I am resisting the urge to suggest wrapping the page in a label that points to an entry that doesn't exist so that someone can click anywhere to close the modal, but that would be pretty awful :p

even facebook uses a janky fork of php6
    Funny enough, 6 is the only version of PHP that never actually was implemented or released. And even funnier is that the performance improvements of PHP 7 and 8 completely shat on the performance improvements that Facebook made to PHP by forking it into their compiled version called HipHop
    although I take 2 showers a day and it is not hot, I am stinky
    how comes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…