Baby Hitler

赤い男

번호9
Reaction score
Awards
There is no other option car, someone has to die, and ain't gonna be me.

You sound kinda sus car, why you care about the life of a serb all out of the sudden., huh? What, are you some kind of yugo spy? :tou3:
I'll keep an eye on you

Hope i never catch you slippin' car, i would be very dissapointed for killing a real one because he supported s*rb*a
Staring Reimu | Touhou Project (東方Project) | Know Your Meme

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I'll keep an eye on you

Hope i never catch you slippin' car, i would be very dissapointed for killing a real one because he supported s*rb*a
Staring Reimu | Touhou Project (東方Project) | Know Your Meme
i used to listen to oj alija aljo at school kam, and then proceed to listen to bosnian artillery directly afterwards, i have long dedicated my life to yugoslavia kam

Virtual Cafe Awards

Voicedrew

Take the monarchy pill anon
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
voicedrew.xyz
THAT STILL DOESNT CHANGE MY POINT THAT YOU SHOULD JUST PROVIDE THE DRIVER WITH BETTER DIRECTIONS
NO ONE HAS TO DIE HERE DAWG
Gavrillo Princip deserves to die for ending European monarchy and ushering in an age of American subjegation.

Virtual Cafe Awards

turntableToothache

Victim of the Demiurge's nightmare world.
Reaction score
Awards
He doesn't even liked his sandwich dawg, BECAUSE HE NEVER ATE IT

IT'S A LIE, IT'S A YUGOSLAVIAN LIE TO MAKE YOU FEEL EMPATHY FOR THE SERBIANS
View attachment 93053
This is LIE invented by Big Sandwich to divert freethinkers from the truth, Big Sandwich shills like the poster above do NOT want you to know that the driver used to work at a sandwich shop, coincidence? The true perpetrators and benefactors of WWI have rewritten history, get your history right!
big sandwich.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
This is LIE invented by Big Sandwich to divert freethinkers from the truth, Big Sandwich shills like the poster above do NOT want you to know that the driver used to work at a sandwich shop, coincidence? The true perpetrators and benefactors of WWI have rewritten history, get your history right!
View attachment 93056
You almost got it, but the one truly pulling the strings is BIG BREAD.

Virtual Cafe Awards

McGovern '72!

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 93056
That sandwich story comes from a fictional book about a fake assassin nihilist dude. It only became a thing because some idiots thought it was the real deal and kept repeating it on dumbass buzzfeed-type sites; rinse and repeat until dumbass teachers who don't know anything about what they're teaching tell it to kids as a half-remembered fun fact they got from these sites.

The real reason WW1 started was because of Kurdish people.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Clone him
Clone him and have the Hitlers fight to the death. Ideally, one Hitler becomes leader of Germany, the other Austria. WW2 is replaced by the Austro-German War, the final battle between the two Hitlers that ultimately kills them both. They will both beat each other bloody in a dramatic fight to the death, surrounded by the corpses of their men, before both pull out a pistol and shoot themselves to deny the other of the pleasure of killing them, in true Hitler fashion.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Hobo8239

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
You know how Goku was evil as a baby but when he landed on Earth he fell head first causing him to have brain damage that resulted in him being good?
I wonder if Hitler's the same

Last edited:

stonehead

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
argusarts.com
There's an argument to be made that without Hitler's hubris and lack of military tactics, the Germans could have won WWII. I know he did a bunch of pointless, "symbolic" moves, like taking the French leaders and forcing them to surrender at the same place the Germans had to surrender in WWI, or holding back their aerospace technology for some reason. I don't necessarily believe this argument, but if true, it would be a good reason not to kill him. I don't actually think killing baby Hitler would prevent the rise of the Nazis, but it might have slowed it down. The general sentiments were there already. He did some cunning political maneuvers to seize power, but I think if he didn't, someone else would have.

To answer the more general question though, if I could kill a baby to prevent a world war, I absolutely would. I don't care if what I'm doing is right or wrong, if it is guaranteed to lead to a better world, I would do it. Thousands of people murder the innocent without any good cause. Killing one more isn't that significant when compared to saving millions and millions of lives.

mauer

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
drive.google.com
Goering and company would probably still end up in power.
Better to bring back the plans for transistors and an example decoding computer so the allies can immediately break Nazi codes, among other things.
Also, frankly, I don't know if I could kill an infant regardless of if it was Hitler.
I wouldn't have any problem killing art school aged Hitler, though.

GENOSAD

...or something equally edgy.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
genosadness.neocities.org
Grandfather paradox. Preventing WWII by killing Hitler would remove any reason for myself in the present to go back in time in the first place.
This is the only reasonable answer, close the thread.
Obviously everyone is going to say "yes" until they consider the proposition of time paradoxes, at which point they'll say, "Hmmm, maybe not..."

When it comes to actual questions of how ethical it would be to kill Hitler in an altered state, I prefer the OneyPlays "Tiny Hitler" hypothetical:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Obviously everyone is going to say "yes" until they consider the proposition of time paradoxes, at which point they'll say, "Hmmm, maybe not..."
If Hitler didn't exist(if i killed him) i think good things would happen. They helped USA greatly by weakening their biggest competitor, USSR. If USA had a competitor during the seventies they wouldn't be able to spend soo much money on destabilising middle east and funding Israel soo middle east would be far more peaceful.

Virtual Cafe Awards

. . . ...

Dārio Valyrio Valyriat
Reaction score
Awards
Here's an age old question:
"if you could go back in time, would you kill baby hitler?"

Leave your answer followed by your reason.
No, because as a baby hitler hadn't commited the holocaust. Also, instead of killing him, if you have a time machine, there are probably much better ways to prevent the holocaust rather than just killing someone as a child before they did something, if you have a time machine.

. . . ...

Dārio Valyrio Valyriat
Reaction score
Awards
Nah, the current state of the world only exists because of the past, if we go back and change it - it is completely different to the modern world - billions who were born wouldn't have been and those who still were would be incredibly different. At that point I'd be killing all those people who were born/only exist as this specific "them" because of all the invisible consequences of history, which would make me the greatest killer in history.
You can't kill someone that doesn't exist, if you go back to the past, at that point in time, the billions you are referring too don't exist, so it wouldn't make you the greatest killer. There are some actions that you are taking right now, that probably will lead to some people existing and other not existing. Were the people who aren't born because of your actions murdered by you?

. . . ...

Dārio Valyrio Valyriat
Reaction score
Awards
i used to listen to oj alija aljo at school kam, and then proceed to listen to bosnian artillery directly afterwards, i have long dedicated my life to yugoslavia kam
Someone played this in a discord gc, and I heard serbia something something but that was it. I don't know much about serbia stuff just some vague facts