August 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 5730 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the August 2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:AquaCry:Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:AquaCry:If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:AquaCry:Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members.

AR-Ad-1.jpg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, my name is Mr. Fuji. Here is a song/visualizer from an album that I just posted:
Would love any feedback!

これはいい曲です。穏やかなそよ風、ゆっくりとした散歩、そして幸せな思いを思い出させてくれます。フルートのアレンジも素晴らしく、フルートはあまり使われておらず、ここでの存在感はさわやかです。ビジュアルをもっと活用したり、少し歪ませたり、混ぜたりすることができると思います。でもそれ以外は構図がいいです。これはサンプルを使用しますか?

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

My first song ever. Single 90's-style DnB song composed and produced by myself. Inspired by 90's and Y2K style Drum and Bass music. If all goes well, I will try to make a short video. Hopefully everyone enjoys it!
pepsimanthumbsup

これは独特の音です。明らかに、このトラックには多くの時間と労力が費やされ、リズムによって行われるすべての変更と、すべての小さな驚きとサンプルが散りばめられました。使用するフォントは、新しい汚染からのフォントを思い出させます。曲全体のベースとなるなんて面白いテーマでしょう。砂漠を走る派手なスポーツカーは、ポップカルチャーでは一般的でした。私はこれがモールの古い運転ビデオゲームでプレイされているのを見ることができました。楽しい曲!

Virtual Cafe Awards

My first song ever. Single 90's-style DnB song composed and produced by myself. Inspired by 90's and Y2K style Drum and Bass music. If all goes well, I will try to make a short video. Hopefully everyone enjoys it!
pepsimanthumbsup

I always liked the sound of big beat, breakbeat, and drum and bass. this does really well at hitting whats good about those genres and providing an interesting spin on it. This is actually crazy impressive for a first song, good job man.

Virtual Cafe Awards

AMC_Squared

Amazing Aspie
Reaction score
Awards
これは独特の音です。明らかに、このトラックには多くの時間と労力が費やされ、リズムによって行われるすべての変更と、すべての小さな驚きとサンプルが散りばめられました。使用するフォントは、新しい汚染からのフォントを思い出させます。曲全体のベースとなるなんて面白いテーマでしょう。砂漠を走る派手なスポーツカーは、ポップカルチャーでは一般的でした。私はこれがモールの古い運転ビデオゲームでプレイされているのを見ることができました。楽しい曲!
I always liked the sound of big beat, breakbeat, and drum and bass. this does really well at hitting whats good about those genres and providing an interesting spin on it. This is actually crazy impressive for a first song, good job man.
I appreciate the feedback on my first song! Usually whenever I head to the gym I listen to drum and bass from the 90'S AND early 00'S so most of this inspired my love for Y2K-era music and internet culture too. I want to move on to Industrial Rock soon when I release some songs since I could make some bass lines myself too. Once I some practice and learn theory, then I will try that.

k-on bass GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
そのクラブミュージックの時代には、ベースラインはかなり大きかった。

Virtual Cafe Awards

mrfuji

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This is a good song. It reminds me of a gentle breeze, a slow walk, and happy feelings. The arrangement of the flute is also wonderful, the flute is not used much, and the presence here is refreshing. I think you can make more use of the visuals, distort them a little, and mix them. But other than that, the composition is good. Does this use a sample?
Thank you! I get your point about the visuals, unfortunately I'm not completely sure how to do video effects like that.. And it does not use a sample, everything is MIDI

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you! I get your point about the visuals, unfortunately I'm not completely sure how to do video effects like that.. And it does not use a sample, everything is MIDI
テープスプライシングはどうですか?テープを所定の位置にカットしてから、組み立て直します。これはいくつかの本当にクールな効果につながる可能性があります。これはそれを行う方法についての役立つビデオチュートリアルです

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeHcedXlhno

Virtual Cafe Awards

1999KB

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, my name is Mr. Fuji. Here is a song/visualizer from an album that I just posted:
Would love any feedback!

Hey I really love the pacing of this track a lot. Love the synth chords in the background and i especially appreciate around 2:08 when we just get to hear the synths for a bit, nice work. If there's one thing I'd give feedback on I'd maybe like to see you play with the timing more on the shakers that start at 4:16 ish? Idk it might sound cool so i recommend at least trying it to see if you like it haha great track overall

Virtual Cafe Awards

1999KB

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

Hey another track i've been playing with, not sure if this style works especially the first 30 sec or so. I'm also not sure if I want to have the track end the way it currently does. Would you recommend making this track longer and adding another part to it or is it fine as-is? Any other feedback is also appreciated. Trying to see if this style of track works for yall or not

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

Hey another track i've been playing with, not sure if this style works especially the first 30 sec or so. I'm also not sure if I want to have the track end the way it currently does. Would you recommend making this track longer and adding another part to it or is it fine as-is? Any other feedback is also appreciated. Trying to see if this style of track works for yall or not

それはうまく始まります、その遅い蓄積は私が興味を持ってもらうのを助けます。その長いインストルメンタルブレイクの後に、さらにボーカルを追加することをお勧めします。それは少し反クライマックスを感じます。面白い曲です。私はスローなものが好きで、これは伝統的なスローシティポップの慣習に本当に準拠しています。それは、巣から滴り落ちる蜂蜜のようで、粘り気があり、有形です

Virtual Cafe Awards

mrfuji

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

pepsimanthumbsup

kind of reminds me of crystal method a little... nice! I like the drumming in particular

Virtual Cafe Awards

mrfuji

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
How about tape splicing? Cut the tape in place and then reassemble. This can lead to some really cool effects. This is a helpful video tutorial on how to do that

[MEDIA = youtube] AeHcedXlhno [/ MEDIA]
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeHcedXlhno
haha wow that looks kind of cool, having a hard time finding a video showing what type of effects that it creates though... Maybe there's some type of iMovie effect that does that for you

Virtual Cafe Awards

mrfuji

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

I personally think its pretty good how it is, I think the piano solo works really well. One possible thing to try is after the quiet piano part, bring back all the instruments and vocals with the piano also as sort of the peak of the song. I think some extra sustained notes during that "peak" would make it more exciting, and maybe some more bass throughout the whole song
all that matters is if you like it though

Virtual Cafe Awards

spiritfound

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
soundcloud.com

pepsimanthumbsup

3:04 this is awesome !

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
released an album last night, this is my fav track. hope you vibe into it as much as i do.

View: https://spiritfound.bandcamp.com/track/push-further

これは、空の旅の忘れられた時代を思い起こさせます。当時、あなたはあなた自身のプライベートジェットを所有し、それが何もないように世界中をクルーズすることができました。とても滑らかでエレガントなジャズ。それはいいですね。

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.