Awards
Kenshi without a doubt in my mind that game has stolen 600+ hours of my life
1630363486706.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

NanoraaJuice

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
kenshi has taken more time of my life than i'd like to admit. DAMN YOU OKRAN!!!!
It's the only good open world game that truly lets you do anything

Virtual Cafe Awards

elia925-6

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Factorio and Dwarf Fortress.
I beat Factorio (still can't believe it) but DF is a different beast altogether. I don't find it too difficult to get into but it's real easy for me to get lost in it. Very excited for the steam release to introduce a real UI and graphics.

Speaking of steam releases, I'd like to inform everyone that cookie clicker officially released on steam just a couple days ago with cloud saving, a new herald system, and music by C418 (the Minecraft composer, holy shit).

This has not been healthy for me, as I've kept my eyes glued on the virtual confectionary-based in-game stock market for the chance to make marginally more cookies per second than previously while also carefully tending to virtual confectionary-based plants also for the chance to make more cookies per second than previously.

help

Virtual Cafe Awards

Bob Jones

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I beat Factorio (still can't believe it) but DF is a different beast altogether. I don't find it too difficult to get into but it's real easy for me to get lost in it. Very excited for the steam release to introduce a real UI and graphics.

Speaking of steam releases, I'd like to inform everyone that cookie clicker officially released on steam just a couple days ago with cloud saving, a new herald system, and music by C418 (the Minecraft composer, holy shit).

This has not been healthy for me, as I've kept my eyes glued on the virtual confectionary-based in-game stock market for the chance to make marginally more cookies per second than previously while also carefully tending to virtual confectionary-based plants also for the chance to make more cookies per second than previously.

help
I haven't been able to find enjoyment in playing video games by myself lately (which means playing video games at all, since I have no friends シ), but I'm also looking forward to the DF release. If nothing else, the creator deserves some sales, and a fresh coat of paint on that game will do wonders for its mainstream appeal.

With Factorio my greatest problem is prioritization. There are so many things to do that it's easy to get mired down in fixing low-priority processes while ignoring more significant problems (say, a shortage of iron).

Cookie Clicker looks interesting. If I ever find the motivation to play a game again, I'll check it out.

Virtual Cafe Awards