Afghan / NATO troops getting cut off in Kabul / Afghanistan has fallen thread

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
Guess you can't prove it. :?Puzzled?:

Well you can't prove it and I can't prove it. I guess we'll have to establish a general trust in others that have experienced and documented........oh wait....everything is a lie...I forgot.

This is the problem with your conspiracy rubbish. In order for society and life to function we have to establish trust in others. See I trust that the scientists that conducted research on nuclear matters are reasonably correct. I trust this because of peer reviews. I trust this because of several personal accounts. I trust this because I can see it in photos and films. I trust this because I can review the data collected. The more data from varied sources, the less fraud is likely. The other hole in your conspiracy is that it relies on hundreds of people keeping the secret. People can't keep secrets well. As soon as it benefits someone to not keep the secret, they will tell someone. The reality is that you nor I can prove our points unless we build one. To do that.....we'd have to rely on other peoples documentation. At a certain point it would be clear its not false. But since NEITHER of us can prove the other wrong, it's moot. Your not a dummy and already know this so you use it to your advantage here. You rant about bullshit that nobody can prove wrong and that is the weapon you use. You can just rebuff anyones opinion using the "you can't prove it" or "all the data is a lie" strategy. If someone backs you in a corner you simple say "the data is a lie" and that instantly invalidates their claims because they don't possess the resources to attempt to prove you wrong. It makes you appear (at least to yourself) that you are the smarter person here. When in reality you are also relying on other peoples work. You get your ammo from other crackpots on the internet and site them as a source when you can't prove you are right. So you are conveniently in a position where you can argue against someones actual facts, because they can not defend facts they did not obtain. You might feel superior to everyone, but you are not fooling anyone. The only people that will buy into this is people that have a need to feel smarter than everyone else and need to feel superior. You people create so much bullshit conspiracy rubbish that when something is a conspiracy it flies under the radar. Put your energy into something productive and positive. Getting deep into this stuff is self defeating and will just push further down the hole.

I already did prove it, you refuse to watch / read what I've posted. I already know you trust the system.. you didn't have to type out some schizo rant about how much you deep throat what the system tells you. I do research to find the truth... you do research to validate your media made opinion. You require conformity bias to validate your self worth.. and it's pathetic. It is what it is.

Strange how nukes can only bust down wooden buildings.

"Nuclear Blast" aftermath at Hiroshima: http://www.moonofalabama.org/images/Hiroshima-big.jpg

Firebombing aftermath at Tokyo: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Tokyo_1945-3-10-1.jpg

And if you still believe it was a nuke, why even use a nuke when you can achieve the same results for a fraction of the price. Scientifically, militarily, common sensely.... nukes make no sense.

To be precise:

The difference between nukes and firebombings at the time was very minimal since the nuke does ignite fires as well due to the heat from all the energy released. Fire is very much a portion of nuclear weapons of the time. Modern nukes however, a lot of the damage is from the radiation itself.

Anyhow since you love youtube so much:

And a video of the lartest atomic bomb ever tested tsar bomba(this one is a joke compared to the modern ones):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtCTzbh4mNQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXg2P9dx-GM

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
To be precise:

The difference between nukes and firebombings at the time was very minimal since the nuke does ignite fires as well due to the heat from all the energy released. Fire is very much a portion of nuclear weapons of the time. Modern nukes however, a lot of the damage is from the radiation itself.

Anyhow since you love youtube so much:

And a video of the lartest atomic bomb ever tested tsar bomba(this one is a joke compared to the modern ones):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtCTzbh4mNQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXg2P9dx-GM

Nothing about those videos looks real, in the original documentary I posted they go through both of this videos and actually prove that they were fake. You probably think they had a race too the moon with Russia too.

Show me a modern nuke if these are a joke...

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
costanzayeahrightsmirk get outta here with your facts and videos.

Yeah those are facts to someone like you who questions nothing and literally deep throats the main stream narrative.

I said this earlier about you "you do research to validate your media made opinion. You require conformity bias to validate your self worth.. and it's pathetic. It is what it is." and you just proved my point. Thanks babe. Try again next time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1D65NMBfmo

Virtual Cafe Awards
Nothing about those videos looks real, in the original documentary I posted they go through both of this videos and actually prove that they were fake. You probably think they had a race too the moon with Russia too.

Show me a modern nuke if these are a joke...

Oh so now my videos are fake. Thats quite the convenient excuse. And you have evidence they are fake?
If you can claim my videos are fake, so can I to yours, and unlike you I actually posted evidence that your videos are fake.

Here is a modern nuke:
test-launch-LGM-30-Minuteman-III-Vandenberg-Air.jpg

Lastly, moon activity is provable beyond a reasonable doubt with science, not a religion of mistrust.

1. Humans have the capability to land objects on the moon
2. Proof of activity on the moon can be verified via high resolution optics.
3. Verification of moon activity can be accomplished with the Lunar Laser Ranging experiment

Notice how no moon-spiracy has ever managed to reflect lasers off the LLRE? They always focus on subjective statements banking on the fact that none of their viewers has the technical skill to assemble a test of the LLRE, nor can they afford the required optics to take high resolution images of the moon.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Oh so now my videos are fake. Thats quite the convenient excuse. And you have evidence they are fake?
If you can claim my videos are fake, so can I to yours, and unlike you I actually posted evidence that your videos are fake.

Here is a modern nuke:

Lastly, moon activity is provable beyond a reasonable doubt with science, not a religion of mistrust.

3. Verification of moon activity can be accomplished with the Lunar Laser Ranging experiment

Notice how no moon-spiracy has ever managed to reflect lasers off the LLRE? They always focus on subjective statements banking on the fact that none of their viewers has the technical skill to assemble a test of the LLRE, nor can they afford the required optics to take high resolution images of the moon.

The thought that those videos are a psyop never even crossed your mind. You trust your government an awful lot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS0VN056d68&list=PLeQuI8nFPM6SWXqQN8b6pUCGWyaBnblOF&index=110

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-zzqW1WKZE&list=PLeQuI8nFPM6SWXqQN8b6pUCGWyaBnblOF&index=111

BUBBLES IN SPACE! Evidence we are on the moon or under water... I'm too stupid to figure it out.

Here is a modern nuke:

Stop talking.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The thought that those videos are a psyop never even crossed your mind. You trust your government an awful lot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS0VN056d68&list=PLeQuI8nFPM6SWXqQN8b6pUCGWyaBnblOF&index=110

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-zzqW1WKZE&list=PLeQuI8nFPM6SWXqQN8b6pUCGWyaBnblOF&index=111

BUBBLES IN SPACE! Evidence we are on the moon or under water... I'm too stupid to figure it out.

Notice how you have not proven my videos wrong in any way, except by posting more psyops that you think are anti-psyop.

You also failed to debunk:
1. How did the LLRE get to to moon

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
Notice how you have not proven my videos wrong in any way, except by posting more psyops that you think are anti-psyop.

You also failed to debunk:
1. How did the LLRE get to to moon

They never did. There is a firmament. According to science, the bible, and even NASA there is a firmament that you cannot pass. NASA has openly admitted this many times because the psyop has become obvious in modern times. Last I heard NASA fuck boys saying they lost the telemetry data for their trip to the moon and the ability to return to the moon and can't rebuild that technology. It's all bullshit. You can't watch those videos I just posted and still believe a thing NASA says... let alone some scary nuclear bomb based on an equation from some albert einstain cross dresser.

The government even had an operation where they tried to blow up the firmament with missiles and failed. Like it's not even a secret, main stream society is just fucking stupid.

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
Okay...so now the Bible is a factual document costanzayeahrightsmirk

Everything is fake guys. Nothing anyone has ever done is true. This forum is fake! ITS NOT REAL!!! :WojakNPC:
You are not getting it. To have fun with nagolbud you just imagine him like this
birthday-clown-surprise-picture-id119036308
and imagine too he is making funny faces towards you with every sentence he writes. Only then do you begin to understand how to have a banter with him.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
You are not getting it. To have fun with nagolbud you just imagine him like this
birthday-clown-surprise-picture-id119036308
and imagine too he is making funny faces towards you with every sentence he writes. Only then do you begin to understand how to have a banter with him.

This is an example of a psyop. It's a fake channel.. they promote bullshit to conspiracy theorists and bible thumpers like me. Enter my world for a minute baby doll...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYbJNdxyu5Y

This shit is complete and utter psyop faggot nonsense. Conspiracy theorist faggotry... but they know what they are doing. Psyop for many.

They never did. There is a firmament. According to science, the bible, and even NASA there is a firmament that you cannot pass. NASA has openly admitted this many times because the psyop has become obvious in modern times. Last I heard NASA fuck boys saying they lost the telemetry data for their trip to the moon and the ability to return to the moon and can't rebuild that technology. It's all bullshit. You can't watch those videos I just posted and still believe a thing NASA says... let alone some scary nuclear bomb based on an equation from some albert einstain cross dresser.

The government even had an operation where they tried to blow up the firmament with missiles and failed. Like it's not even a secret, main stream society is just fucking stupid.

If they never got to the moon, then how did the LLRE get onto the moon? Are you implying god put the LLRE on the moon to trick us? Or was it the devil who put that on the moon to trick us? You have so far failed to provide any convincing reason as to how the LLRE got to the moon or even an explanation as to how it got there.

Regardless of if the knowledge was lost, that doesn't mean we can't get humans into space. If anything the challenge is building a big enough rocket that has enough fuel. Thankfully our modern technology will allow us to accomplish such a tremendous feat as carrying extra fuel into space.

It is proven fact that we can get items into earth orbit.

Evidence:

GPS,
Satellite TV,
Satelite Radio,
Starlink,
International space station

It is also a proven fact that we have the capability to land items on the moon.

Evidence:
LLRE,
China's rover
Soviet Rover

Okay...so now the Bible is a factual document costanzayeahrightsmirk

Everything is fake guys. Nothing anyone has ever done is true. This forum is fake! ITS NOT REAL!!! :WojakNPC:
I would say it's factual but you have to realize it had to be paired down to be graspable by people who were scientifically illiterate.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Reaction score
Awards
If they never got to the moon, then how did the LLRE get onto the moon? Are you implying god put the LLRE on the moon to trick us? Or was it the devil who put that on the moon to trick us? You have so far failed to provide any convincing reason as to how the LLRE got to the moon or even an explanation as to how it got there.

Regardless of if the knowledge was lost, that doesn't mean we can't get humans into space. If anything the challenge is building a big enough rocket that has enough fuel. Thankfully our modern technology will allow us to accomplish such a tremendous feat as carrying extra fuel into space.

It is proven fact that we can get items into earth orbit.

Evidence:

GPS,
Satellite TV,
Satelite Radio,
Starlink

It is also a proven fact that we have the capability to land items on the moon.

Evidence:
LLRE,
China's rover
Soviet Rover

I would say it's factual but you have to realize it had to be paired down to be graspable by people who were scientifically illiterate.

Do you really know though bro? Or are you ass cheeks clapping out words....

*This def needs to be clipped for the homepage. *