What's new
CognacDefender
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About

• I had another dream last night, but I can only faintly remember it. The part I can remember was a ballot to see if I should stay or leave agora road. I check the ballot for who wanted me to stay and the vote count was 4. I then checked the ballot to see if I should leave and the votes were in the hundreds, I think 414. I can't remember anything afterwards.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: naa
    naa
    naa
    see you know this is a dream because in real life the votes would be reversed

agora road does not have members in the hundreds but we would simply rig the ballots to vote you into agora road
    CognacDefender
    CognacDefender
    I'm grateful, naa.
    • Coffee (Like)
    I had another dream. Me, my mother and my sister were exploring an old, medieval tower in a field at twilight. We entered it and started to go down. As we went down, I saw though windows that looked to be high up in the tower and I saw the ground below. As we got to the -3rd floor, my mother felt a presence and believed it was best if we left quickly l. Suddenly, my sister started getting mad for some reason and didn't want to leave. Me and my mother felt the presence again and began to climb the steps and leave the tower. We managed to get up the steps, get to the ground floor and escape the tower. I looked back and heard my sister still arguing with my mother. The dream ended there.
    • Wow
    ThirdEye
    ThirdEye
    Do you have weird dreams every night?
    CognacDefender
    CognacDefender
    ThirdEye
    ThirdEye
    Dreams is certainly a good topic of discussion, if you have them vivid and frequently.
    I had a dream that Kinder or some other company released a large assortment of chocolate eggs and chocolate balls with flavours based on treats and desserts from across the globe, and I never got to even try one because I was too busy picking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    naa: hell yeah